Only NATO members who actually pay their share can post in this thread

Only NATO members who actually pay their share can post in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
youtube.com/watch?v=lBYcuJb6Qb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We should just kick out anyone who doesn't meet the standard. Fuck 'em.

this

:)

Turkey is a NATO member hahaha

Ay up chaps

Alright guys. Lets kick those other cunts out. This would be a comfy gang.

GET OUT

Are non-NATO countries allowed?

let's invade this thread hombre

dumb fucking kikes.

it would be better to say. 'fuck nato, who needs it?'

and spend our money on america. fuck you kikes, again.

holy shit why does my country spend that much on the military, makes no sense.

i wish my country would spend the money on our army and not on rapefugees...

can i get asyl in this thread?

Try it, amigo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

Oh no, how will the NATO mantain its 10:1 firepower advantage over Russia if we don't increase our spendings?

>Implying Amerilards can stop an EU+Russia alliance

The Russians are coming, look out

>Luxembourg

Like ten more tanks would make such a big difference.

lel why pay when America just picks up Canada's slack? How does it feel to get cucked by your hat?

>how will NATO
You mean how will YOU and other cheapskate countries fend off Russia. Pay up or fuck you.

we are in the NATO and they struggle with ukraine. also attacking poland would mean ww3, unlikely and if its to happen that nothing will safe us anyway cuz atom bombs.

>America is so terrible, we fucking hate them

t. Europe

>alright let's leave you guys alone
>NO YOU STUPID AMERICAN!!!

lol ok, you do that Pedro

enjoy losing your empire

>GREECE
>PAYS DEBTS TO NATO
[[[[[[[[[citation needed]]]]]]]]]

>what are nukes

There will never be a war between russia and EU or china because of nukes, so NATO is useless

We should have let Russia keep you, you peace of meat only good for pleasing Ivan's cock.

Pay your 2%

Fucking leeches - it's in your blood. Fuck off and stay behind the wall.

It clearly isn't enough since Russians decided they could get away with what they are doing in Ukraine.

It's pretty easy to spend 2% of nothing.

actually we could indeed since we are the only superpower in the world acknowledged by Putin himself

The Russians can have Europe at this point desu, rather have them have it than Muslims.

Ukraine wasn't in NATO

Enjoy losing your sovereignty and national identity.

Hello

Would love to see Russia starting an invasion on German soil completly without touching any other country at all.

yay

>Implying they have to give a shit about that

>Brits poles and Estonians

Nice empire you have there

You meet the standard...?

You'd just invite them in claiming they were all experts useful to Germany.

If you guys got into a war with Russia everyone would die so please don't

All they need is Polan's permission, which hopefully they will grant as revenge for you ruining Europe.

>Pay your 2%
lol no, you already pay for it.

funny thing is the invasion isn't from Russia you fucks will be Germanistan within the next few decades. You welcome the invaders willingly and then you become another 3rd world country Russia will just walk in.

>tfw we are all freeloaders

We might buy second hand partially refurbished f16 but without the armaments and likely the engines in the next 40 years if things go well.

We are doing our part.

You can't read graphs...?

Like you pay for Greece's, Spain's and Italy's debts.

Is this 2% for the defense of each country or 2% allocated to NATO itself?

Faggots need money for immigrants and paying cops to raid homes of people that use Twitter and do not support Mutti Merkel.

Pols an Greece FFs grow up ..

Redpill me on Estonia. From what I gather they are like the Nordic countries but uncucked.

>"quick, move the goal post!"

fuck NATO anyways, every NATO member besides USA is a vassall state of USA

Europe would be far better off if we would alliance with Russia – which is what the Amerifats want to prevent at ((((((any)))))) cost:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBYcuJb6Qb0

The United Kingdom pays 2.1%. The standard is 2%.

I don't know what you're missing here.

2% for defence.

Am i allowed?
Well we did kinda thearten
you to join the soviet union if you didnt give us our cod

NATO should declare war against all other nations in the world and make them slave to the US of A.

still, losing every military base in Europe would be big. No nato, no bases.

No we won't pay 2%. Don't like it? Get the fuck out of our countries, stop entering our water ways and stop entangling us in your ridiculous wars.

>"Quick, ignore what cucks we are!"

This is why I don't understand peoples butthurt over Trumps comments about NATO, why should America defend NATO countries who don't pay because they think America has it covered.

Russia can have Europe and the middle east. Just so long as we get oil for 20-30 per barrel idgaff

Countries under 2% are basically niggers.

We'd lose every other country below Estonia.

Greece paying something! Holy fuck!

Americans suddenly care about thi- oh, trump said something about it.

Literally john oliver tier.

>tfw cucked america into spending billions of taxpayer's money to defend the freedom of europe while spending the billions of taxdollars by one citizens to do the exact opposite

Can we leave the NATO then?

1. We're leaving the EU
2. The US has far more to loser from abandoning NATO than any other country. You'll lose all influence in Eastern Europe and take a significant blow to your power in the Middle East without Turkey.

Trump is an idiot, from a US perspective.

>my entire nation's defense is based off an alliance with the U.S
>my country has no other form of defense against outside nations.

Trump will sort them out lad.

Hopefully we will increase ours further

I don't know why a UK poster cares, they meet the standard.

>Germany thinks they aren't cucked

*own

You forgot Portugal...

is a non-country telling its only defender what to do? I hope not because that would be foolish.

In some cities, paying for firemen is optional. And if your house catches on fire, they will come out and make sure your house doesn't catch anyone else's house who did pay on fire.

I'm basically providing free health care to most of NATO, who mocks us for not having free health care.

Fuck NATO.

>you will never leave or be kicked out of NATO

Putler just nuke us already

Then leave, leaf. You don't bring shit to the table anyways. Enjoy losing the entire arctic to Russia.

Uhm no because honestly we don't really even need to be in Europe. Russians would just exert dominance and might actually uncuck most of you. The U.S.A could just exert more control over Latin America which is rich in resources.

I'm surprised Hungary is even on the list.

Yup.
The yanks think they own us when its the other way round

I don't care about NATO, it needs to go before it sparks a war with Russia.

>losing influence in the ME and Eastern Europe

OH JESUS CHRIST NOT THEM. ANYTHING BUT FUCKING EASTERN EUROPE AND THE MIDDLE EAST.

DAMN YOU RUSKIES, YOU SURE ARE GETTING A DEAL HERE.

Hello there friendo

>A fucking meatball

It's percentage of GDP, and their GDP is $17.92.

There's talk of getting rid of the military completely and relying on US for protection.

Please take care of us burger-san.

Alright, enjoy losing your oil supplies and watching the petrodollar sink.

Iceland could be successfully invaded by a troop of boyscouts

>would alliance with Russia
eternal Teuton

didn't your country learn the hard way that an alliance with Russia sooner or later ends in a disaster?

USA gave you monetary reform and protection from the Soviets, yet you Teutons still dream of allying with Russia to counterbalance the USA? Haven't Germany had enough runs already to do that, and all failed? Germany didn't have to spend a lot of money on their military since the USA protected their asses, yet they STILL want to drive the US out of Europe, how fucking autistic is that?

Not that I believe in the polish-american "alliance" because this is a meme to fool the polish public, and more and more people start to get real with how the US looks at Europe and my country :^\

I hope U.S.A. pulls it support from NATO completely. I hope they give the Russians the green light to fuck Germany up its ass.

All those comfortable Europeans who's peace of mind is payed for by U.S.A.'s military supremacy need to get their shit pushed in.

We have vast oil supplies between us and the leafs. They're getting harder to get to albeit, but I'd pay more at the pump if it meant withdrawing from Europe and the ME.

PROUD BRIT POSTING THE FUCK IN THIS THREAD

FUCK YEAH BRITAIN

>training center
lol krauts have to send us their pilots to get trained

We are the Neet countries of NATO

Wtf are those nigger Albanians doing in NATO

You going to be in the welcoming party when Putin parks a sub in your harbor? Cuck for the slavs