OFFICIAL LEEDS UNITED v WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS MATCH THREAD

What was once a 13 point lead at the top of the table for the West Midlands arm of Fosun International has been whittled away to just 3 thanks in part to them not having won a league game for a month. It is therefore fortunate that their Yorkshire opponents tonight are smack bang in the middle of the Championship table with no real chance of promotion (despite winning the division in September) and have won just 1 game in 2018 across all competitions.

Kick-off at 7:45pm with coverage on Sky Sports Football from 7:30pm.

White Shite: Peacock-Farrell, Anita, Jansson, Cooper (c), Berardi, Phillips, Forshaw, Sacko, Saiz, Dallas, Lasogga.
>Subs: Wiedwald, Pennington, O'Kane, Vieira, Hernandez, Alioski, Ekuban.

Wulvz: Ruddy, Batth (c), Coady, Boly, Doherty, N'Diaye, Saiss, Douglas, Cavaleiro, Jota, Bonatini.
>Subs: Norris, Bennett, Miranda, Hause, Gibbs-White, Costa, Afobe.

lifelong here

That wolves winning finish doesn't work for me brother, Leeds are going over tonight

delusion 1000

i dont know why i bet on Leeds on my parlay tonight. Is it wrong to bet against the top team of the league?

>betting on leeds ever

>betting on the championship ever

>Peacock-Farrell

Haha.

>leeds

>>ldds

Wolves gonna end up losing

lmao

>lelds

leeds are an embarrassment

When Wolves are in this kind of mood and they score first you're pretty much fucked

DO IT FOR US, WOLVES!

WE WILL GIVE YOU MAXI IF YOU PROMISE TO WIN THE LEAGUE WITH HIM

yes pls uncle jorge

Leeds owner salty as fuck

I'm talking the Premier League. Next year

We may also give you Casillas for the lulz

kek

>leeds chairman now acting like a bitch on twitter and all his own fans telling him to stfu

>lelds ushited
FOREVER THE JOKE OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL

Hello, where is Romania?