You tell me mane

they want to be dominated

feminism is just one big gigantic shit test

How would I know?

>tfw hugless virgin

Who cares?

yes

dominated how

Different women want different things. Some are shit, some are worth keeping around. Don't stress it brah. Just work on your social skills and you will do fine

muh dik

Points in the oppression olympics

r u the loli poster

there it is, i was getting worried scrolling down

Maybe

Who cares?

It sounds like the only true solution to her problem is killing herself.

that thread got shut down lmao
we met again *kisses*

>Just work on your social skills and you will do fine

Too much effort Vikingbro. As much as I'd like a gf it sounds tiring and too painful on my part.

TO BE OPRRSSED

It went over bump limit

I have 6 months off. What do I do friendo?

/thread

Woman just want dick. Thread closed.

Burkas. They want Burkas.

dominated and to not be bored.. thats it.. not kidding.. boredum is the worst they take mental and even to a degree physical abuse over it ..

>caring about what they want over just going through the motions of knowing what gets you laid

Why bother? If you get positive reactions from them for doing something or looking a certain way, just keep that up if you enjoy the positive reactions.

I'm married and I fucking hate it. They always seem super chill (unless they're super nuts and can't contain their power level) when you're dating.

As soon as you move in or get married they become insufferable annoyances who are just trying to widdle down your life expectancy so they can live off what they get after you die.

Women are societal leeches who for some reason we've convinced recently have a say. This makes them even more insufferable and annoying then they would normally be which has made me realize the family unit is over and guess what, who gives a shit? The real redpill is that humanity deserves nothing but complete annihilation.

This thread is beta.

ah ok well, molest you later my delicious loli :3

Do not post loli suffering.

Just talk to people man. Make friends, download apps, google what you can do. Google guides to improve socialy/physically. Comes with experience and it's hard.

Gf isn't as much of a goal as people think. Just meet new people and the right one will come. The best part is just the self-improvement!

>discussion about women is beta

tell that to Schopenhaeur

I have never thought that people in India can actually read. Must be a nice thing to do while you poo in the loo.

Sounds shit. I'll just die a virgin.

Money
Security
Power

To live in a comfy house with their husband.

>What do women want, Sup Forums?

Hisses and whistles but only from handsome bad boys with a lot of money willing to take the woman for a ride that lasts as long and only goes as far as the woman wants.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYlPhFj_3T0&ab_channel=Thinkingnamesishard

I'm surprised Ukraine can do anything other than surrendering without putting up a fight

Getting pussy is so easy. They beg for it when you treat them like shit and they have no power to keep you there aside from spreading their legs.

As soon as you're dumb enough to bring them into the fold of your life in a real way is when its all ogre.

They want everything and complain when they don't get, even when the wants a contradictory.

What they need is boundaries, something only a strong male can give them.

He worked out what women want by himself instead of asking starngers on the internet.

to hear their opinions in a deeper voice.

This is the only acceptable answer.
/thread

Patrice O'Neal said everything you know about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=vYCFjyDOKF0

youtube.com/watch?v=OpHCsNEyWm4

>stop sexually harrassing me!!!!!!!
>why is nobody sexually harrassing me? :(((( am I ugly? am I fat?

As soon as we fidn a way to reproduce without the need for women they should be either locked up and used as slaves or eradicated from the earth entirely.