RIP Europe

Will Putin/Erdogan conquer Europe now?

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/21/donald-trump-america-automatically-nato-allies-under-attack

good, france will be the only army in europe. you niggers better do what we want

No. This is good, NATO just wants a war with Russia.

That would mean the complete end of NATO...

He does seem dumber and dumber to be honest (but I agree that Europe should spend more).

PAY YOUR FUCKING BILLS

DEADBEATS

>tfw I actually supported Trump at one point

FRENCH UK ALLIANCE WHEN?

You aren't even American, retard

>Implying this moron will be president

> PAY DENBTS
> Cuckmedia, Cuckservatives, and Libcucks think Dolan is saying he's tear up NATO.

Fucking imbeciles, all of them. The people will never be WOKE. The only good that Trump's done is show us there are more like us than we thought.

wtf I hate Trump now

eurofags make fun of us for having such a big army.

Then they bitch about us wanting to leave NATO after they all leach off us.

Are all Europeans selfish retards???

It's not up to the citizens of the US to defend you eurocucks. You've had 60 years to prepare.

19 trillion dollars in debt

you aint even gunna be able to pay yo military when china crashes the petro dollar

will lol when china reks u

Pay your protection money on time like you're supposed to and our military cock will protect your Norwegian boipussy.

fuck you defend yourselves

pay ur debts

Now Europe will join Russia and China

Thank you

Yes

Greece tried to crash the Eu because they want to retire at 50 with a public pension

Wew lad. I'll just return to the fatherland.

nice

Poot and Papa Roach will not conquer Europe. America will rescue us again, late, again, after this fucking clown Trump fucks the balance of power with his inept bungling with NATO allowing a new war to start.
Trump is an idiot.

Yes please.
I don't know how many kikes control our country from the inside but I want them out.

100% support Trump on this.

what's the problem, you want protection you pay up.

Nato is just egging on a war with Russia , fuck them. Putin is the man

how about we spend less money on subhuman rapefugees and put it all into our military instead ?

Go Trump

You realize Australia would be indefensible without the ANZUS alliance.

Poutine is a corrupt sack of shit.

All this American hate.

Let me tell you whats going to happen.

The EUs going to crash. It's going to crash and burn.

The UK and france are going to make amends for the years of bullshit we've had.

We're going to build the biggest miliary, it's going to by HUGE.

Then, when hillary clinton begins president and tries enforcing her bullshit on us, we're going to turn around and say "fuck you hillary clinton" and proceed to press F to pay respects to the american empire.

We're going to get fed up of our muslim population, and with our HUGE army we're going to start deporting them by the millions.

Then in 2020, when Angele merkel and her army of shitskins pushes for a war against Russia with the United States and CO, we're going to side with Russia.

Russia and China are going to launch full scale assaults on the American coasts and take commiefornia.

Then he Holy English French Alliance is going to launch operation Liberate on the east coast of the US. (US NOW 80% blacks and beaners).

We're going to turn America into a wasteland, and we're going to re colonize it, and it's going to be great. We're going to make america great again.

Go pickup a copy of Fallout 4 if you're curious how a US-China war would turn out

That's like calling your friend dumb for wanting to ditch a gold digger girlfriend.

You're retarded

>Russia and China are going to launch full scale assaults on the American coasts and take commiefornia.
>implying fellow americans don't want that

>paparoach will not conquer europe
>France 10% muslim and rising

Yeah, I'm up to date with WWII history, that's why I said I'd run to the UK.

But I mean 22mil vs 2billion? Of course we're fucked no matter how hard we fight.

Don't feed the troll m8.

Based Norway

"Hurrrrr" "Durrrrr"

t. This faggot

Get fucked nigger

If only we'dtell the rapefugees to fuck off and spend more on Nato and military...

Yeah man I'm sure an EU-Russia-China alliance would totally work out, we've truly been BTFO once and for all this time

>We're going to turn America into a wasteland, and we're going to re colonize it, and it's going to be great. We're going to make america great again.

wtf I hate NATO now

>other countries need to start looking after themselves
>apart from Israel of course

I agree that European countries spending 1.5% of their GDP on military is a big joke. NATO goal is 2%

Did you just have a wet fantasy dream?

Well, it would be the US biggest nightmare wouldn't it? You would be turned into a cute little puppy with no say

Dude you don't want California. Trust me.
Also, I thought China and Russia didn't get along too well? Couple months ago Putin threatend to ram his cock into best Korea's mouth

Now THIS is shitposting

Works like this:
1. Europeans begin electing officials that aren't cucks
2. Europe takes the next generation to whiten itself up/deport kebab
3. U.S. starts tourism with Europe again
4. Europe pays debntsies
5. NATO works again

You guys have forgotten what "tough love" is. Right here, right now is Europe's "sink or float" moment. Most of us in the U.S., Auss-land, Kiwis, and Murica's Hat fear there's nothing left of masculinity in Europe to push the problem back into the middle east and north Africa, though.

Centuries of heritage completely and utterly lost because cucks elected whores to do a man's job. Hence, your current crisis and eventual disintegration into nothingness.

100 years from now people will be arguing over what Europeans actually looked like in France, Spain, and Germany during our generation in the same way we currently argue over what Egyptians looked like. Mudslimes will have your entire contribution to the history of the world painted through the filtered glass of Arabia and North African culture.

What's left of western society will be beating back the hordes from our last bastions in the great northern migration to the arctic tundras of the northern territories. There, we will sleep until the next great Winter; reclaiming society after the mass of hordes fall into their own age of decadence.

Keep dreaming Oliver

>support Trump
>constantly post the dankest of Trump memes
>look forward to being part of a Trump led free world
>tfw trump stabs you in the back and just lets you get raped by Russia again

why brush

(((NATO)))

He said the same thing about Israel a while back though, that they send to the kikes too much aid.

He doesn't mention it as often because Israel isn't a member of NATO.

>2. Europe takes the next generation to whiten itself up/deport kebab

Sorry m8, next generation is 70% muslim (see germany). If anything it'll be deport whitey.

Pic related: the gift that keeps on giving

Oh, so america should defend you because you defend him on Sup Forums? Seems like equal exchange

You started off this balance of power problem by voting for Brexit, an therefore condeming Europe back to 19th century statecraft.
ie War

Americans hate Europe

We would still be a dominate force in the Pacific and we would still have complete hegemony of the American continent , I think we would be fine even in a worse case scenario you presented us.

Not in the long run

lol go right ahead.

Leave NATO and join binland!

Yeah, that's kind of what I was getting at with the second part of my post. Mine, and many others such as yourself, best bet is that Europe is going to sink instead of float.

I hate it, too. Perhaps Europe deserves it, though. This is what happens when you let pussies (literally and figuratively) become heads of state.

Russia didn't get along with anybody. 2paranoid4that. We're don't even trust to Serbia and Belorussia, not mention rest of (((slav brothers))). Literally expecting betrayal from everybody.

That's well noticing in military. We did weird thing even for our (((allies)) when I was in army, like giving them fake plans of drills and other shit.

And what we did about US and NATO is just laughable and absurd.

I like you.

No, America should defend us because Estonia pays more than 2%, has contributed to every NATO mission and had among the highest per capita losses in Afghanistan. But more importantly, America should defend us and every other democratic country because it is in their interest and indeed the interest of the entire world to prevent the rise of an authoritarian superpower capable of challenging the west.

You could just pay your 2% GDP NATO subscription fee like everyone is supposed to, instead of piggybacking off the U.S and complaining about everything we do.

Europe, Russia and China

The anti-jew block :)

We should form a new Finngolian Khanate to replace NATO. Hungary and Mongolia can join too.

we do you dumb shit

>Being afraid of Putin and the Russians
lol, it's like you're a faggot from the east or the north with no army and no nukes, hopefully you cucks get floored.

We'd think more highly of you if you weren't constantly circlejerking about how much more cultured and refined you are while completely relying on us for your defense. Europe is like an edgy fedora atheist who talks about how the police are fascists but then runs crying to the police station when they get mugged by a nigger

HAHahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahajahajajjajajajajajajajjanajahahahahajajajjaahjaahahahahahahahahjaahhahah

Fucking Rekt

time for INTERMARIUM

>I hate it, too. Perhaps Europe deserves it, though. This is what happens when you let pussies (literally and figuratively) become heads of state.

Nah, this is what happens when you send two generations of alphas out to a meat grinder (WWI & WWII). Only a mass amount of betas remain.

The boomers that are in parliament today are the offspring of said betas. So it follows that they enact cuck ideologies.

we don't. you hate us and have always hated us. we just don't care anymore. why should we help those who spit in our faces?

you'll just have to move to the usa then once we start allowing whites in again

kek

Dont worry, comrade, when Russia and Turkey start the Third World War over who has more claim to Crimea - the US will have to step in.

I seriously fail to see how his statements are in any way controversial?
>“If they fulfill their obligations to us, the answer is yes,” he said.
This is completely reasonable.

I don't think there's a more uncontroversial issue than NATO in Estonian politics, and people generally have a very good opinion of America here. Still, I have no doubt that it's us that Trump would throw under the bus instead of the western europeans who do exactly what you accuse us of.

Good, we absolutely fucking need more money on our military
restart that nuclear program too

Europe have become faggots. You would never defend a faggot because you know he'd probably enjoy seeing you get beat up.

then you get your defense. what is the issue

Estonia has pledged to pay it's 2% by 2018.

>Trump offered an equivocal reply when asked if the US military would automatically protect Baltic states against Russian aggression, saying that he would gauge their contribution to the alliance.

>“If they fulfill their obligations to us, the answer is yes,” he said.
Estonia pays the 2% already.

I just hope when the war which might begin is brougth on CШA soil. About time they know demolish and obliteration in their ground

This image has never been more relevent.
Save us pls :^(

Fugg :DDD

>Baw America isn't going to waste its resources propping up our countries anymore
Fuck off cunt. I would love to return to the early 1900s and just sat in the Americas instigating coups and laughing at Europeans as they sent millions to die in pointless wars.

talking about the useless gib me dat nato protection europoors, not the ones who actually contribute their 2% GDP

Germany designs the ovens... China mass produces them... Russians in charge of the operation

Goodbye amerijews

What he is saying is actually not that he will not come to aid... what he says is that if you want to be in NATO you have to pull your weight AS AGREED BY ALL MEMBER STATES but done by very few.

I'm all for it. Either dont agree to spend 2% of GDP or keep your word when you do agree. Here in the Netherlands the counterargument is often made that it shouldnt be about how much money you spend but how effective it is... sure thats true but right now soldiers in training have to shout BANG BANG because there is no ammunition to train with. Its a fucking joke.

How about you pay back the money USSR invested into your shithole? Then we wont have to conquer you. :^)

>Europeans and jews bitching because America won't be Europe's private army while they spend their money on niggers instead

>tfw theres gonna be ww3
>its gonna start and happen over europe again
fucking hell

wow thanks for the shitty commieblocks.

Tbh Germany has about 200000 military personnel, which is about 2,2 military per 1000 population. Even Romania has about 196000 military personnel, which is about 8.8 military per 1000 population.

Obviously, Germany needs to step the fuck up its military spending and military personnel scheme. By at least 4 times what it is now. They have the money and they have the population to do that, they just didn't prioritise it.

So while I call Trump a dumbfuck, I can't wait for the EU to finally get its shit together and create a European Military Force. Our combined resources and populations far outweigh whatever Russia can have.

The EU population, excluding the UK, right now is about 440 milion people. The EU GDP is about 14 trilion euros, excluding the UK. If we get our shit together, we can invade any part of the world with our potential armies and resources, and technology.

Military spending will also help decrease unemployment and develop a few economic sectors. So, we better start doing that, after we get rid of pacifist Merkel and find a proper leader.

I know

Actually better one
>Europeans are dumb enough goyim to believe Russia wants to invade the west

>This whole post
Shit that is cringey.

Complete bulshit.

>disrupting the shadow empire
>Trump unironically wants to destabilize the world
Unacceptable. Does he want to rescind Rio Pact as well?

yeah, russia actually does want to invade the west though. they think the territory rightfully belongs to them because of ww2

*12 trillion euros, excluding the UK