Sorry, Britain. We'll have the money next week

Sorry, Britain. We'll have the money next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6215847.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's been going on for years, the German embassy funnily enough joined in and refuses now on the basis that the US embassy does.

>UK foreign office human rights

u wot m8

>UK foreign office human rights
That exists?

This happens everywhere. Diplomats are literally above the law, so governments can't do shit.

Would you accept us bombing the German embassy as an acceptable payment?

That's rather cheap for all of the military services you've provided over the years, we can let it slip.

Im pretty sure an Afghani diplomat from the Taliban murdered someone in the UK right outside their embassy and got away with it

Assange avoiding justice has cost the UK taxpayer over £12M.

So getting away with traffic violations is what politicians mean when they say 'special relationship'.

is this a relative few traffic tickets that have gotten out of hand because of late fees?

Why do the british ignore diplomatic immunity and write tickets?

wew

Actually it was Libya, and they killed a cop. Nobody was charged, but it was why Thatcher let us bomb them later

Source?

>Bombing ISIS while hitting the Jihad ambassy
i see no complaints here

Yes, please do

maybe if those UK fags would stop driving on the wrong side of the road thered be less traffic fines

wtf, i hate americans now.

>tfw ww3 starts over traffic violations

This is actually indicative of something larger. Our classes have been shifted due to globalization. Our new upper class elite is now stateless diplomats and rich folk who our basically above the law wherever they go. They don't have any stock in what the conditions of their respective birth places are like because they just fly around rich parts of metropolitan areas and do whatever is needed to keep that lifestyle cheap.

*pretends to rifle through pockets* aww shit guvnor I don't get paid till next friday! I'll have it for you then honest injun

It's not even parking tickets. It's congestion charge fees. For anyone who isn't aware, if you drive in the very central zones of London (where the embassy is) you have to pay a fee to keep traffic congestion down. I don't blame them for ignoring this stupid shit.

They don;t actually owe it, its just that if the charge had been applicable to embassy vehicles this is how much they would have spent. Much the same as new york and waqshinton dc have waivers in place for diplomatic and consular vehicles.

It's mostly used to bribe judges in Islamic shitholes so that British tourists don't get convicted of 'showing an improper degree of ankle in the presence of an Imam' and stuff like that

>I don't blame them for ignoring this stupid shit.

So... fuck air quality? Fuck people's health?

denbts

Go ahead. Arrest the US embassy. See what happens.

yes

Traffic is as bad as it's always been and it costs me a fortune. It's a money making scheme. They could reduce congestion by improving public transport and making it cheaper. Maybe they can start by not paying tube drivers more than doctors.

They still owe us like 300 billion from WW2, so just deduct it from that.

We paid the war debts off in 2006.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6215847.stm

And pretty much every nation on earth owes NYC millions in parking fines near the UN building. Same story in DC. Any time you want to settle accounts it's fine by us.

>o-oi u cheeki prick pay taxes

A likely story

If you limey bastards would drive on the right side of the road this wouldn't be an issue

Not our problem nigger

not our fault that they drive on the wrong side of the road

make it the nigerian embassy and we'll turn a blind eye

plus tip?

Fucking burgers, PAY DEBT

PAY DEBNTS

Ten million quid? so Wayne Rooney's big toe worth then.

Your country likely owes the NYPD millions from UN diplomats

Pressing 'go' on a glorified scalextric is incredibly demanding I'll av u know.

Making bombs is easier than clearing denbts, sorry world.

They are paid a lot but not more than doctors

Fuggg I wish the Jews were as generous as you Anglos

you gave up your right to receive payment when you faggots elected a sandnigger