Why the FUCK did you idiots recommend this garbage?

Holy shit, what a waste of time.

I avoid capeshit like the plague but you guys said this was different. You said it was kino.

It wasn't. I want my 3 fucking hours back you cuckqueans.

pleb

The only capekino is the first two Raimi Spiderman films

Ignore Sup Forums and it's shit advice

>this
>a fucking thousand times this
Raimi had a deep love for the books and you can see it in the films he made.

B..but it's keeeno

It's the very opposite of kino. The extreme opposite. A stale Big Mac if we're talking junk food terms

I think you mean "cockqueens."

DC fanboys are kind of desperate.

As are Raimi fanboys. Come on now. Evil Dead is amazing, but Spider-Man... not so much.

Oh, and inb4 "Marvelcuck" or whatever stupid shit you fuckers use. Best superhero film is Darkman.

>Donner Superman, Burton Batman

FFTY

>He actually fell for the 'BvS is kino' meme

Aren't DCucks cute when they try to false flag? At the end of the day, this is just another shill thread for this movie which doesn't warrant any more discussion.

>thinking you're gonna get kino from a cinematic universe film

lmao.

I didn't because its a piece of shit

but I'm glad you wasted 3 hours on it like I did. Now you know the pain of myself and many others before you.

You just didn't "get it".

hey op

>he fell for it

You will never get those 3 hours back nor do you deserve to, you gullible fool.

>He actually fell for the tongue-in-cheek 'BvS is kino' meme

LMAOING @ ur lyf rn you gullible retard.

>Piece of shit
New indian disney shills at work

Are you literally retarded? It's the most expensive art house film made

Are the mouseketeers done yet?

the only cape kino is Logan desu

How did you like Jesse Eisenjew as """""Lex Luthor""""""

>I want my 3 fucking hours back you cuckqueans.

Behold! Here is a joke more funny than "I thought she was with you".

Why isn't Tom Cruise Batman?

Because Ben Affleck is Batman, obviously.

>I want my 3 fucking hours back

The writers of Batman v Superman definitely weren't paid enough. You've got an epic Greek tragedy adapted around two monolithic superhero icons with allegories to religion and King Arthur amongst others

It's the film equivalent of The Myth of Sisyphus

>taking meme recommendations seriously
It's a fucking Zak Snyder film, the Jesse Eisenberg casting should have been enough of a warning.

He fell for it guys. Well done.

>epic Greek tragedy
But all three of those words are wrong.

I think that Snyder has brought back the aesthetics and characteristics from the German Expressionist era of silent film by using comics as a visual medium. I know this sounds pretentious but hear me out.

I think that Snyder's work is heavily influenced by that to the point where he does not use distorted images or shadows to tell his story but uses the images off of the pages of comics as a medium to tell a story. People today (not bashing critics) are more used to conventional theatrical aesthetics like dialogue and realistic characterization. However, what people miss is that Snyder in his films tries to convey a metaphorical message through the images themselves. I do not think that his visuals are simply a spectacle but that they serve a purpose in developing a story. The first German Expressionist films were characterized with little to no dialogue for the main characters and they only had simple facial expressions to convey inner turmoil and emotion, however shortly after Expressionist films became popular people thought that the idea of no dialogue and only facial expressions to develop a character was boring and the idea was soon abandoned. I think that is what Snyder has tried to do this with his characters, to develop them beyond what they say to how they look and what they do. There are many more parallels between Snyder's work and BVS specifically with old German Expressionist films.

Mods should sticky this thread as a warning to others

>implying Sup Forums isn't just fucking with a guy who's obviously a plebeian who is incapable of liking something as dynamic as bvs:ue

One year later and people still don't understand BvS.

Shameful.

>He actually fell for the 'BvS is kino' meme meme

let's take into context what Snyder's tasks are, He is given a task to create a film :

1) an origin movie for Justice League
a) this will include scenes and character development for Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman
b) have the 3 team up to serve as a basis for Justice League - obviously this has to be a super villain since how can any human stand against 3 superheroes?
c) have that super villain be engineered by a human to serve its origin and for connecting with the human personas of Superman and Batman

2. have a continuity to Superman's actions after the Man of Steel - this includes the political aspects of having an uncontrollable god exist in the presence of humans and its spiritual implications as well

3. Introduce Batman and relate him to Superman

4. Be distinctly different from Marvel movies - tackle the serious side of having heroes among us

Given this ginormous task, it’s amazing how Snyder was able to make it all work in his film. To cover all this points would take about 4 - 4 1/2 hours and I feel that if given the freedom Snyder would have done it so. A task of this magnitude would have failed Kubrick but Snyder has done it, although we admit this is not his best work but I would have loved to see what he could have done in a 6 hour epic Director's cut of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice™.

I'm excited to see more of Snyder's work. I'm not trolling I really do. Even his adaptation of The Fountainhead, but I really wish I could see it in Snyder's intended form. Not getting cut down to what the studio wants. A 6 hour Fountainhead and Justice League and see it in Snyder's vision would be amazing to see.

No one got it, especially the people who liked it the most didn't get it.

That face is so great almost Charlton Heston laugh tier

>Greek tragedy
>none of the main protagonists died

did we even watch the same thing

>none of the main protagonist died
user I...

It's just a meme, nothing more. No one here actually thinks this is a good movie nor does anyone think Snyder is a good director.

It's just a meme to say it's a meme. Everything posted posted about bvs and Snyder is ironic about how unironic it is

>It's the film equivalent of The Myth of Sisyphus

Why am I falling for bait? But seriously, they should do a Myth of Sisyphus equivalent in MoS 2. It's the only way you can redeem and try to force Superman to be such a dick.

I mean the Myth of Sisyphus is about the burden of everyday struggles, which is originally seen as a punishment for Sisyphus. But Sisyphus doesn't see it that way. "One must imagine Sisyphus happy", that is what superman is.

Holding the burden of humanity on his back, but being happy to do it. Unfortunately, the movie does the exact opposite by making him moapy about the burden of humanity.

But what can you expect Goyer and Snyder to do? Read actual interesting philosphic works by greats or just put b-grade religious themes in the movie.

Nah. It's 100% ironic shitposting. Just look at all the pastas already posted here.

>Holding the burden of humanity on his back, but being happy to do it.
>Unfortunately, the movie does the exact opposite by making him moapy about the burden of humanity.

But the latter is objectively a more interesting concept

You can't dispute it was different than most capeshit.

Liking bvs started as a meme but it became unironic the more people rewatched it for meme ammo

This only proves how much of a retarded pleb you are. Get the fuck out of my board and don't come back, fag

Falling for the "BvS was good meme"

Concepts don't mean shit, it's all about how the story is told

But that isn't superman

It's fine to have a Superman that doesn't share a absurdist point of view and call it the original superman. Snyder just doesn't understand superman, so he tried to "update him", but he turned him into something else.

Actually it felt like Nolan batman and watchmen thrown in a blender

how is this joke

>I had a buddy who tried getting me into ”normal” comic books, but I was all like, ”No one is having sex or killing each other. This isn’t really doing it for me.”

Srs, how was this guy hired? He sounds like an edgy teen.

Only capekinos are punisher war zone and blade and blade ii

Capeshit kino:
Spiderman 1 and 2
Justice League(2001-2004)
Justice League Unlimited(2004-2006)
Batman: The Animated Series
Batman Beyond
Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox
The Dark Knight trilogy(Begins, TDK, TDKR)
Logan
Man of Steel
Batman vs Superman
Is there any capeshit Sup Forums wanna add?

Please just tell me if its good or not

Superman the Animated Series

>Man of steel and BvS
>Kino
Pick one.

It's terrible.

Yeah, and the latters a more interesting story

Its fucking terrible dont watch it. All capeshit is awful but this was capeshit trying so hard to be deep and arty it fucking sucked and was so cringe.

It's fantastic but marvel shills spam the "it's terrible" meme

It's better than a movie in that genre with that title has any right to be.

Those are premises not stories

>Suicide Squad outsells Civil War in bluray sales
>cue to 900 anti DC threads on Sup Forums
Can this people be more transparent?

>Burton Batman
You don't like Batman do you?

What's wrong with making the Ubermensch's antagonist a weasly kike? Seems like a sensible followup to a villain like Zod.

OP...

>You said it was kino.
ironically ;^)

>You said it was kino.

The movie is actually incredibly good. It will Unironically take years for people to appreciate it

Superman isn't a Chad; he's a numale cuck

Daredevil season one.

If you are great then Batman Vs Superman is great. If you are limited then Batman Vs Superman is limited.

Very flawed but interesting themes. Shit third act. God tier action scenes. Better than most capeshit but still a 6/10 tops

Why is Wonder Woman the ONLY female Justice League? The cartoon at least had Hawkgirl too. What was the point of this?

this isn't good story telling to neckbeards.

How many of you have watched it twice? Saw it in the theater, hated it. Saw the extended cut and Bruce's arc and Luthor's plan were much more clear and rewarding. It still has some problems (Wonder Woman and the Justice League shoehorn teases), but I actually think it's a great movie about a man descending into moral relativism, only to be saved by a man he initially sees as inhuman (like the media and Luthor see him).

Honestly it's better than everything on that list. Listing cartoons in a Sup Forums thread is autistic. Especially bland dogshit like Flashpoint Paradox.

If you watched the cartoon you'd know Hawkgirl was completely useless before they made her a villain for entertainment's sake.

Daredevil was trash though, the only good (as in decent) parts are the action scenes and Fish but the True Blood girl and that Seymour Hoffman double ruin the whole thing

Pleb opinion.

Yeah she was, but this is a chance to actually make a good Hawkgirl and instead we have Aquanerd for some reason.

I'll let you in on a little secret. It's a meme.
And sure there's always the couple or so autists who take it seriously and don't get it.

He's right tho

There's always got to be that fucking contrarian asshole on Sup Forums.

How are you right?

>God tier action scenes
You mean the one scene where Batman fights the thugs in the warehouse.

Because Daredevil is indeed trash

What on that list isn't trash?