Watched Guardians of the Galaxy 2 today

Watched Guardians of the Galaxy 2 today.

I'll answer any questions.

When did you come out as a homo?

It was pretty good wasn't it? Nice CGI

Really fun. I think they overdid it just a little bit with jokes and Groot fanservice, but otherwise very enjoyable.

I'm going in like an hour. I really don't want to but I need to kill a few hours while the cleaners are at my house and I've already seen FOTF.

Is it decent in a killing some time, at least I have a soda and air-conditioning sort of way?

What was the best quip

Yes, don't think too much and you'll have a great time.

Too many to remember, yet none stood out as "this one amazing one". I liked mid-credits scene where Groot is a teenager now and is playing his "console" and being shout at by Starlord. Also most scenes with Drax were really funny.

OP is a faggot with shit taste, and this is an understatement.
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is a huge piece of shit, on par with Age of Ultron and X-people Apocalypse.

It's not out here in the US and could give two shits what anyone foreign has to say.. No thanks.

OP is always a faggot, but if you really think GotG2 is on the same level as AoU you must be autistic.

Based

You must have really enjoyed those "hurr here comes baby groot so cute, so random, so funny lel" moments to say that.
It indeed is on par with AoU.
Unfunny jokes are shoved down your throat, leading roles (except for drax, merle dixon, that golden chick and s. stallone) are horrible. Yes, even Kurt Russel is acting shit.
It's a piece of shit.

Your assumptions about what I did and did not enjoy in this movie are pulled out of your ass and make absolutely no sense.

Try harder.

I don't give a shit about what you think about this movie. Fact is that it's a piece of shit and you're a fag if you think otherwise.

>sub zero... now just plain zero

You don't care, yet you keep replying to my thread. Interesting.

>what happened to buzzsaw?
>he had to split

You haven't even seen it yet though.

Did you like it? How was Nebula?

What happens in the movie? What are the mid credit scenes and more importantly the after credits scene? Post all the spoilers you can.

i liked how it was character based
people saying it had no story have the attention span of babby groot

So what happens in the story then?

faglord meets solid planet snake
hyjinx ensue
the gang splits up and we get some much needed back story
everyone meets back up and has a big battle
the end

She gets more screentime and they developed her story a bit more, but her acting is average, just like in the first part.

I can't be bothered to describe the whole movie and its plot, atm.
Five mid/post credit scenes are:
1. New owner of Yondu's arrow trains with it stabbing Drax
2. Yondu's old buddies (including Sylvester Stalone) talk about how cool it is to reunite and Sly proposes they steal something together.
3,Golden Queen character reveals new "weapon" against Guardians - Adam.
4. Quinn shouts at teenage Groot playing on a console in his room.
5. Can't remember.

No references or teasers for Infinity War though.

was there POST scene after CREDITS

And the mandatory after credits scene linking it to the rest of the mcu? Thanos appearance or anything?

There was a scene at the very end of credits, but can't remember what it was. Nothing important though, nothing linking or referencing to any other Marvel movie or characters.

>Faglord and his team piss off gold skinned people by stealing valuable batteries.
>Gaylord means his father, who's a space consciousness and also a planet.
>His dad wants to expand all over the universe, and turn every planet into himself. Pooplord has godlike power on his dad's planet.
>Fucklord is tempted by being a god but rejects his daddy once he lets slip he intentionally killed his mother, as well as thousands of Cucklord's half-siblings from different worlds' whores he banged, who failed his standards.
>They fight and Memelord makes a giant Pac Man to fight his dad.
>Shitlord and his team make a bomb using the batteries and head into the planet's core to blow it up. Everyone escapes but Buttlord, who's rescued by Yondu who sacrifices himself in a final act to prove he was more of a dad to Drumpflord.
>All of Yondu's friends show up for his funeral.

As for post-credits scenes:

>Yondu's first mate fucks up using Yondu's magic arrow and fin.
>Groot grows into a teenager and is jacking off in his room leaving vines and leaves everywhere.
>The gold skinned guys hatch Adam Warlock from a pod to hunt the Guardians ( you don't see him )
>Sly Stallone as Starhawk gathers the original 1969 Guardians to form a new team
>Stan Lee is revealed as a human informant for the Watchers, sent to Earth in his many cameos. The Watchers walk off, bored, before he can finish his latest story about Civil War or get a lift home.

Ok, I remember now. One of the scenes was follow up from Stan Lee's cameo from the middle of the movie.

>Spend entire movie waiting for Fox on the Run to start playing
>Never does

>I can't be bothered to describe the whole movie and its plot, atm.

Why did you make this thread then? To answer a handful of questions like "hurr iz it gud"? Just give us the main bulletpoints.

Thanks for that.

>giant pacman

Can you elaborate? The powers he gets on his dads planet allow him to conjure giant pac man creatures?

What's Stallone look like?

he cant, he hasnt acutaly seen it

His Dad is a giant space brain that learned to manipulate molecules and matter around him to form Ego's Planet. His brain, or core, is described as 'light', and it's connected to Peter.
While Peter is on Ego's Planet, he is able to draw from that 'light', making him immortal and able to create matter from nothing - initially he just makes shitty balls and things.
At the end of the movie, he's able to summon giant rock fists to punch his dad, be propelled by stones/matter into the air to fly, and eventually form a giant Pac Man from rocks around him.
Once they destroy Ego, Peter loses all his abilities and immortality.

To answer specific questions, not write down entire plot. This guy
did it quite accurately.

They control some kind of light-energy that allows them to control matter on the planet.
For few seconds Ego creates a giant version of himself made out of rocks, Starlord creates giant Pacman.

Like Stalone in a futuristic space suit.

why is OP not answering this?

Because he was always a raging homosexual.

How many dicks have you sucked in a row?

OP?

Main plot was pretty bad. I liked everything else though.