Wtf is up with this term 'white privilege'? How did this even become a common?

Wtf is up with this term 'white privilege'? How did this even become a common?

The term wouldn't bother me if it actually made sense, but it doesn't, and it doesn't seem like anybody realizes this..

Here's the definition of 'privilege'.
priv·i·lege - a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people.

The keyword that there doesn't make sense is 'granted'.

White people weren't granted anything. They earned the expectation they've set.

- White people have *not* set an expectation of being unruly with the police.

- White people have *not* set an expectation of acting uncivilized in everyday life, on the regular.

- White people have *not* set an expectation of being violent, by keeping their crime rates at *less than proportionate* crime levels.

- White people (and many other races) have *not* set an expectation of complacency, by giving up instead of facing adversity. Other minority groups in this country not only faced adversity, but are outpacing whites in performance and reaping the rewards.

You see what I'm getting at here. Why in the fuck does nobody seem to realize that there is no 'White Prvilege'... when in reality there is a *WHITE EXPECTATION* that has been set.

People treat whites better because whites don't make excuses. The average group of white people has a behavior that sets a great fucking expectation of all other white people.

Anyways, just wanted to put that out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
timwise.org/tag/white-privilege/
youtube.com/watch?v=gNm4d5prXBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White privilege is just normalcy, but seen from the black American perspective.

Blacks in America are right about two things:

(1) The country wasn't made by and for them

(2) They're in the minority culture

Therefore, everything which the majority white culture enjoys APPEARS like a privilege to them. But had blacks made a successful country like America for and by themselves, they would have done the exact same thing.

White privilege is normalcy seen from the black perspective.

God made whites better and everyone else is butthurt about it.

Alyinskyism. They don't like white people. It's a way they can publicly be racist against them.

It is exactly these expectations that make up the privilege. Privilege is someone gaining an advantage over someone else due to factors they have no control over. You, as a white person, have no control over the reputation of white people to police, and if you suddenly decided to change it you would not be able to. It is the same with black people. Democracy is based on meritocracy. Treating someone on anything other than their personal merit (eg on things like extrernal prejudice) is a tenet of communism. How does it feel to be a fucking commie huh you liberal fucking pinko?

really solid post OP. I appreciate when people can condense a wide and vague term to something resembling sane critical thinking

fucking leafs

It comes from intersectional feminism. Niggers latched on to their cult in huge numbers because life never works out how you want it to.

Now they can blame white people, it has irreversible balkanized our country

Don't put me in the same category as this other faggot. I explained why white privilege was bullshit because most of what is listed as being a "privilege" is actually just normal.

It's just that blacks don't have their own country so they can't get those things. Just another argument as to why diversity = weakness.

ur flag is literally a picnic blanket you fat fuck

sorry I just assumed

I actually read your post and its spot on.

easy there m8 we're on the same team

I started it

But the problem still remains. Its fine and dandy if black people as a whole want to embrace the white expectation and wrongly label it a 'granted prvilege'. But in reality, its not healthy the number of naive whites that fall into the narrative that racially there's no difference of expectations being set by each race. Whites believing that the way they're generally treated in society is founded in nothingness.. it's such an ass-backward train of thought. It's common to see people make that mistake. It still seems fucked to me.

How fucking stupid can you get. Nice bait.

The entire basis of white privilege is that minorities are oppressed and underrepresented in education, government, housing, businesses, employment and so on. The ruling class, whites, exploit the minorities but don't give them equal status to live and work among their white peers.

Replace white with bugouesie and minorities with proletariat.

So what does white culture enjoy that blacks can't enjoy as well?

The list is long, and petty as fuck.

What? Look, as soon as you have a "diverse" culture, you're gonna have a dominant identity and a minority one at which the problems of "privilege" cannot be avoided.

So you have to make a choice: either you live in a homogeneous society where everyone is seen as normal or you live in a diverse society when one majority culture sets the tone for everybody else at which point everyone hates the majority culture. The only solution to "white privilege" is a black country.

Like, seriously, what the fuck do people actually expect? That a white majority country would have created a culture FOR SOMEBODY ELSE? That they would have defined normality AS BEING BLACK?

Every nation that has the opportunity to do so considers itself the norm and everything else as different. That's just the healthy way to live.

The real priveledge is to live in a country where shit is so good that make up shit like "white priveledge" to have something to complain about.

They list things like having to learn euro-centric history (which they don't consider their history), seeing people of their race widely represented on tv, being certain that the cops are for you and not racist against you, being certain that your name won't reduce your chance of being hired, not being seen as a representative for your whole race, etc.

All of those thing are textbook definition of "normalcy". In other word, you're so normal that you don't even think about your race because everybody around you has the same characteristic. Therefore, you're not conscious of it.

Blacks don't have this situation. They WOULD in their own country with their own cops, own judges, own jury, own tv, own culture, etc. They'd feel "normal".

Right now they're trying to destroy "whiteness" which is to say they want to "abnormalize" white people to make them race self-conscious.

so what have you done so far in life thats makes you feel like you deserve your own country?

>its bait if I dont know how to respond

This, completely agree. It irks me when I see white guilt

Top lel.

(1) My parents decided they were gonna give it to me. It's not me who did anything to deserve it, it's they and their ancestor who built it up who earned the right to give it to whom they pleased.

(2) This has nothing to do with who deserve what and everything to do with who has the power at any given moment. If two group of people have conflicting will then they're more or less at war.

The end.

ahahah how convienient eh you don't have to actually do anything in life and reap all the benefits that your parents worked for thats a tight dealio you got there dude im pretty jelly

Wew. So everything you have in life is something you've earned heh? You were borne and you just built your own house and bought your parents a car and then built the school and the electric plant and so on and so forth?

Only a morons would argue from the point of view that things have to be created ex-nihilo in order to be legitimately possessed.

Here's the thing: you want more shit for yourself so you try to shame the people around you so they give it to you. We're just enemies.

That's an even greater tragedy than what I've made this post about. Minorities as a whole, gays, trans, whoever.. have absolutely no perspective on how most of this world is, and how bad things could actually be.

Jesus fuck man, how stupid are you willing to go?

"They list things like having to learn euro-centric history".
Wtf? Do you know how much worse nigger lives would be if they actually went back to Africa. Trust me, they have no issue with the history of the lands they inhabit, especially considering how fucking good they have it in all reality. To deny this you'd be living underground.

"seeing people of their race widely represented on tv"
Black people are statistically *over-represented* on TV. Google you thick fuck. Where are you coming up with this shit? Get off Huffington Post.

I can't continue on this absolute trash post of yours, but my god man. Go back to your black lives matter meeting. Go back to your safe space. Kill yourself. Just do something..

You are the white person that falls into this fucked narrative. I'm sure you'll be whipping yourself before bed tonight to rid of all that 'white privilege', all while sucking on Jamal's cock.

>how stupid are you willing to go?

Dude I'm just telling you what they think. They're the one who complain about the fact that our (white) history is mandatory while their (black) is an elective.

They don't care about the fact that their lives has been improved relatives to that of Africans, because they're not in fucking Africa. Their point of comparison isn't African blacks, it's white Americans. They perceive, rightly, that they don't have the same status, which they recent.

But AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, they'll never have the same status. They're fighting for a lost cause because THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

I don't fucking participate in BLM rallies because I FUCKING HATE THEM. But they're useful idiots. They're a living proof that diversity does not work.

You're talking to a diversity skeptic right now, someone who believe that ethnically homogeneous country are far better than diverse ones.

I agree, blacks have quite a few countries though. No one in their right mind would ever go to one for obvious reasons.

Ironically niggers years ago wanted to go back to Africa, south Africa of course. For some reason no one says that anymore.

It's a speech code meaning "black inferiority". The only privilege I enjoy is having an IQ double that of the average nigger.

Indeed. Elephant in the room is the per capita GDP. Nobody ever talks about this even though that's what everyone is after and is why people want to come to white countries.

That's how you know everything they say is a mental ploy. It's about making white people feel bad so they comply with their demands.

>you don't have a right to control your immigration because you're bad
>if you don't do what I say you're racist

That's just subtle.

White privilege is in our genes then. We make me sick.

at no point did you make an argument for niggers

It's jews projecting their social strategy onto to whites. Mexicans do the samething with muh stolen land.

White privledge died a long...long time ago.

Im white and 34, ive worked my whole life and i see blacks driving nicer cars than mine and living in bigger houses than me.

There is no excuse for blacks not getting ahead anymore. White privledge is a fucking meme for apologists.

Holy shit how much of a spoiled brat must you fucking be to have the fucking audacity to claim that not only do you deserve all the shit that your parents gave just for deciding to grace the world with your wonderful presence but also claim that this very fact makes you somehow special enough to be the sole decision maker on what the culture of the country should and should not be. Listen up faggot, I grew up in fucking rags and had to bust my ass every day in order to be able to get my own home, job and family and all the while I never once complained about little princesses like you act like its another holocaust because they once saw a black person at a supermarket. And you what? You know who I noticed actually puts in the most work and tries the hardest to succeed? Its not the white kids who already have a job lined up already at their dads law firm and are only going through university for the parties, but the first generation immigrants and the minorities who have only one shot to make for themselves a better future and need their degree as a matter of survival.

white privilege literally means you were born with a more attractive physical appearance thus making everything about your life easier.

Its obviously a load of shit, but thats basically what it boils down to.

Smoke and mirrors.
While people whine about privileges, they don't bother whining about people escaping justice for treason or murder.

>not only do you deserve

My post

>It's not me who did anything to deserve it, it's they and their ancestor who built it up who earned the right to give it to whom they pleased.

Way to read nigger.

So let me get this straight: the canadian people do not, in your mind, have the right to give what they built or inherited to whom they please -- potentially their progeny, say -- and yet you have no problem accepting those things when they are given to you? What makes it legitimate when it's given to you but not legitimate when it's given to Canadian children? See, it's moronic to believe that you only own that which you created ex-nihilo, but it's doubly moronic to believe that you have more claim to the Canadian inheritance than the sons and daughters of Canadians.

Once again: you're a person operating in the furtherance of your own interest and that of your own in-group. You pull moral principles out of your ass in order to shame the people from whom you stand to gain something so as to make them believe that you or your in-group are the only legitimate recipient of what they have to give away.

It's not a matter of rights but a matter of power. Everything we own we have the power to give to whom we please, your mental parasitism non withstanding.

Bet you're gonna argue with me that the Turks ought to give everything they own to east African and the Japanese should transfer their country to Indonesians. Get fucked.

>So let me get this straight: the canadian people do not, in your mind, have the right to give what they built or inherited to whom they please
Yep. Everyone deserves only what they earn in life. Unlike you, I don't need to revolve my life around making up mental gymnastics to claim that you earned or deserved being coddled like a baby for your entire life. I have my own achievements that I have made with my own bare hands to be proud of, instead of having to build up my entire ego around the actions of people long dead that the only connection I have with is some minuscule variations in our DNA.

So people in general do not have the right the give what they built to their children? How amazing. And to whom will you give what you have accumulated upon your death? Somebody else's children, one suppose?

just means non-white butthurt
non-whites and bleeding heart liberals can't accept the fact that only whites can create and maintain developed societies
so they created this delusion that being white is an unfair advantage resulting singularly from centuries old colonialism and exploiting other inferior cultures

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WHITE PRIVILEGE; ONLY BLACK STIGMA.

>So people in general do not have the right the give what they built to their children
They shouldn't. In fact it is kind of an insult to their own children if you think about it. It is like saying "I know that if you started with the same conditions as me you would go no where, so here is a little head start to make the game easier, maybe then you will be able to catch up". Do you really think the son of Bill Gates is as smart as 500 doctors combined since they have the same net worth?

Marxism. The Chicago school invented these concepts as a way of pushing the Marxist agenda.

I agree with everything you said, but there is one counter point I'd like to address.

The average white American family had access to better employment as well as better housing opportunities in developing communities that later became vastly more populated. Southern California during the late 40's through the 60's is a great example, in that black people simply weren't allowed to purchase homes at very low prices like white people could.

This situation of an imbalance in better paying work and better quality housing and investment value transitioned into what was being passed on to the next generations in forms of inheritance, in that previous generations accumulated wealth in an imbalanced manner to bolster the new family generations in an uneven end product.

So, yes, white privilege is very real at least in that sense. The imbalance of inherited wealth / land is shrinking with each new generation, which I know will be pointed out and I agree with it. But we're not there yet, and it HAS had an impact on White America's curent opportunities.

It's marxism
This is what the left has always been
Analyze their assumptions, listen to their views of history.

The people who advocate this shit are literally cultural marxists

>They shouldn't.

I already know neither you nor your parent will act on these principles. You'll keep everything in the in-group but pressure everybody else to give you or member of your in-group more stuff.

As parasites do.

>diversity means endless inter ethnic fighting

Let's make it all much worse.

Not being born as an intellectually and socially retarded nigger, but that's real short-hand. If you want to get into the big list, just run down the crime stats and how unlikely it is for a nigger to take full advantage of any of the myriad programs directed at them with the exception of sheboon welfare which just perpetuates the nigger cycle and breeds even dumber niggers.

The notion that it's white culture that blacks can't enjoy is a misnomer. What they enjoy is simply considered criminal or at least impolite in white culture. They can also enjoy white things, but it appears they don't enjoy them as much or at least aren't satisfied by them alone. Peaceful gathering of a thousand niggers is unheard of, meanwhile a thousand white people gathering only rarely (in the cast of leftoid faggots) turns violent.

The question of whether or not niggers are ruined by nature or by white welfare is a big one, but due to political reality it's almost impossible to test. In the absence of that test, one can safely infer that the only sensible assumption is that niggers don't into white society on the average and the talented tenth of a percent of blacks is completely doomed to live and die surrounded by completely retarded apes no matter what they do.

However, I am getting off topic a bit here...
What I am saying is that it is ridiculous how _you_, someone who lived life by doing the bare minimum every day and is sustained completely by what his ancestors did, has the fucking gall to say that he actually knows better than they themselves what they would have wanted and is claiming that this is the reason that he should have the ability to wipe out the very culture they have created.

I remember learning about the bag of white privilege for the first time in high school 2009. It was short dyke teacher who commited suicide 2 years ago. Praise kek and sieg heil!

so a being a smart black person is ok then?

>whites more attractive
>load of shit

What do you mean by this?

WE ARE NEAR THEIR END GAME

Yes, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard... But all Americans NEED TO SEE WHAT INSANE SHIT SHE IS ACTUALLY SAYING. Watch this all.

youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

It's even worse than you think. MSM won't touch it, thus WE must push it out there for everyone to see. Pure race-baiting and anti-Americanism.

if white people REALLY wanted to get rid of their privilege, we could just act like niggers for the next 5-10 years.

I'm not convinced there is a white privilege, but I think there is a 'wealth privilege'.

Blacks in the US are perceived as poor overall, so they don't, as a rule, get any wealth privilege.

I wore a three piece suit every day for half a year because I wanted to win a bet, and people noticeably treated me a lot better and more respectfully. It was quite an eye-opener.

The only thing that changed was a superficial visual cue. It could be possible that I had a different bearing, but I wasn't aware of it.

Look at this pic.

Do you see what's happening here?

>What I am saying is that it is ridiculous how _you_, someone who lived life by doing the bare minimum every day and is sustained completely by what his ancestors did, has the fucking gall to say that he actually knows better than they themselves what they would have wanted and is claiming that this is the reason that he should have the ability to wipe out the very culture they have created.

I have literally no idea what you said. For one, you assume stuff about my life. Second, I started by arguing that the concept of white privilege was the way black people in America perceived ordinary white lives because they themselves didn't have their own country (and therefore their own "black privilege"). Then you jumped in and started to tell me I didn't "deserve" what I had,, a reaction I rightly characterized as your own group survival strategy.

I don't claim the right to wipe out other cultures.

Believing in any sort of 'privilege' fundamentally requires you to assume every third world shit has an entitlement to what our ancestors produced

It doesn't hurt, but given how poorly most blacks behave it's nearly impossible for even a smart black man not to be type cast as a nigger during a lot of situations where you can't get to know the random black person before you make a judgement call, eg. with police.

It's hard not to feel bad for the talented tenth of a percent who are seriously great people like Sheriff Clark, but they're fighting an up-hill battle against both welfare and genetics so it's even less likely that they'll make any progress than it is white people will wake up and stop their own decline.

"White privilege" is a bastardization of the original intent.

The point is to reflect on areas of your life where you are privileged.

i.e live in first world country, born to a family with some money, got lucky getting a job because a friend or a relative worked there.

It only got popular because the left needs to manipulate the feelings of others in order to gain votes. Same with the buzzwords racist, bigot, etc. They hold no grounds in reality but are screamed constantly by liberals because it's literally all they have to stand on. The left is a joke, their ideologies have failed in the past, and these are attempts to keep these failed ideologies in power.

If we keep getting smarter, the left will die on its own. Anyone not delusional and educated (essentially, someone who can see truth supported by empirical evidence) realize there's no justification to support the left. And by educated, I don't mean attending college (because colleges are now meant to brainwash you into feeling bad for being white).

my problem with the "white privilege" argument is it flat out ignored other privileges that people may or may not have based on things other than color. while a black man might not have the same "color" privilege as a white man, if that black man is rich and the white man is poor, the black man is enjoying privileges the white man doesn't. so while these privileges may exist, it's not the silver bullet argument that blacks and other minorities make it out to be.

I would like the white privledge to jam my dick up her ass

So what is the difference between a smart black person with an IQ of 100 and an average white person with an IQ of 100 as well?

White people have Dads.

intersectional theory deals with how different systems of opression and domination intersect, basically what you've just described

>A fucking leaf making a reasonable post

I don't believe in white privledge because I was born to two parents that were rich AF , had everything I needed , thenni turned 18 , no its time to move out. Well , seeing as I was a spoiled brat , I became homeless very quickly

I got up early every morning and worked day labor till I met the love of my life , then I got my hands on a career and a vehicle through hard back breaking labor.

I have a 3 bedroom , 3 cats , a German Shep , two 35k vehicles and my bills are paid so I bought some extra shit like TVs , computers , et cetera.

I was never granted shit after I turned 18

I worked my ass off for it and didn't blame it on anyone else.

I hate this "you're white " shit.

Who fucking cares , last time I checked
There is some pretty fucked up finacially drug addicted deprived white people out there who are on the seam of being fullblown niggers.

Whoever says or uses "white privledge" as an argument or insult is just a deluded faggot who blames everyone but their selves for THEIR PROBLEMS.

This is bullshit. Whites have bent over backwards,lowered the standards for everything, tried to help a nigga,but they are obviously too lazy and stupid to assimilate.

Gooks and Wetbacks do fine,because they have a work ethic (and Dads)

Niggers are just too stupid to understand how life works. They don't think about consequences, they don't prepare for the future,they just live in the moment,because their tiny monkey brains are wired that way.

You can't fix stupid.

Perhaps a more precise term would be "benefit" or "inheritance". It's something that Whites have by benefit of their ancestors that Blacks don't. You could argue that the respective ancestors got what they deserved (I don't, but you can), which still leaves the question of the legitimacy of inherited advantages.

>still leaves the question of the legitimacy of inherited advantages.

Seems to me that that's only a problem if various groups have to live in a society where the inequality still persist and are seen to be the result of the group membership.

(Note: the inequalities don't even have to be real. They could merely be perceived and it would still be just as inflammatory.)

In other words: these problem never arise in an ethnically homogeneous society.

I think this is the guy who coined it...

timwise.org/tag/white-privilege/

(((He's))) fucking awful. I have no idea why or how he flys under Sup Forums's radar.

He is actively fighting against everything this board generally stands for.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNm4d5prXBY

it's very clever of them- they took the whole concept of "White supremacy" and turned it around on its head and turned our hard earned status into something that, according to them now, we didn't earn and don't deserve but instead they make like it's a special bonus/handicap/cheat code/head start we posses and its an unfair advantage over them. In reality- our long standing advantage is inherent to our whiteness/culture/work ethic/adoption of capitalism/ability to co-operate and the only "head start" based on skin color in place these days is the very strong, very real, one that WE give to non-whites (affirmative action, differing college acceptance criteria based on race, civil rights laws, etc etc). It's like the biggest lie accepted as truth we've seen in decades and unfortunately most young people seem to actually believe it's true.

\mcdonalds

Well, since humanity is not an ethnically or culturally homogenous society, that question can only be hypothetical.

People have to make up the dumbest retort in order to purposefully miss the point.

We're talking at the level of COUNTRIES.

The reasonable expectation that the white person will behave peacefully and the black will probably be a violent nigger. It's a law of averages thing, but again, inescapable given the skewing of the crime statistics towards black criminality.

All these faggots are giving you a bunch of shit. I think you're pretty on point.