Are we in the midst of a meme Renaissance on Sup Forums?

Are we in the midst of a meme Renaissance on Sup Forums?

More like a meme turf war

Sup Forums is fine in small doses, but them shitting the board this much is boring.

If this continues, the contrarian in me will start to hate them real fast.

I want escapism, some shitty meme, some politics here and there.

Not "muh politics, muh redpilling" all the damn time.

yes. Pol has become unstoppable and even the normies on other boards are rejecting (((cultural marxism))) because it has become so pervasive in not just the news and the universities but vidya and cinema as well

When did Sup Forums become Sup Forumslite? I left for a few months for spring classes and i come back and the board is shit now. Bill Nye really triggered the fuck out of this board

Sup Forums is always welcome here in any doses if Sup Forums and Sup Forums posters like you can are allowed to freely shit it up

>Drumpf
>Pickle Rick
>Bill Nye

I'd say we've entered a new golden age

sjws have been shitting on our TVs and films the past couple years that I doubt its pol creating all these colbert threads. Find me one colbert thread on pol

>When did Sup Forums become Sup Forumslite?
When the Jews created Hollywood, newfag.

it's bill nye's fault. the show was so atrocious that Sup Forums followed it here to make fun of it. then stayed because people were so annoyed by conservative views

kikes are flying too close to the sun, normies are becoming aware

>contrarian in me will start to hate them real fast
Yet your inner contrarian hasn't activated with all the shit (((hollywood))) has been shoving down your throat?

>mock people for getting their political beliefs from entertainers
>"I'll teach them with memes I got from an anime website heh checkmate"

saged and reported

> Sup Forums vs reddit vs Sup Forums is in the middle of a meme war on Sup Forums

>meanwhile smart people are sitting back and watching this board kill itself

Feels okay senpai

lol

>other boards are rejecting (((cultural marxism))) because it has become so pervasive
I guarantee the nazi shit Sup Forums pushes is going to be rejected as well, because this shit just doesn't work. Nobody likes Commies and nobody likes Nazis.

Sup Forums BTFO

FUCK BLUMPGF

Don't get me wrong. I used to post on Sup Forums all the time.

Liberals are fucking trash, open borders and multiculturalism will never work and their central values of single motherhood and nation of bastards is disgusting.

But Sup Forums was destroyed by reddit apes and their shitty Trump spamming.
Now there is only reddit/pol/.

I miss when this was a simple waifu board

Man people have some really fucked up views of what the lefts values are.

everyone is getting mad!

GET SCHWIFTY! SHIT ON THE FLOOR!

This is true, but don't "redpill" 4channers too much.

Maybe not so much on Sup Forums, but on other hobby boards for childish entertainment like Sup Forums and Sup Forums, people are NEETs and they are here only for escapism.

Jokes are okay, but when you're just whining about libtards all the damn time you're bringing real life politics into their escapist fantasies. And they hate that shit for a good reason.

Sup Forums is as much alt-right autism as this board is. where did the Sup Forums is leftist meme come from?

Feel free to enlighten us you self-loathing faggot

They hate Sup Forums there because Sup Forums loves to post off topic garbage

Surprise

trolled

DUMPON THEFLOORPF

Right wing tards are annoying here, but liberals have all of the media by the balls. I need to hear all about their values everywhere from them.

And nation without good family values and 55% divorce rate is a nation of future stupid NEETs, criminals and whores.
Just look at kids from homes with one parent. This is the end result of too much hedonism.

No

Honestly the election was one of the worst things to happen to this shithole of a website

>le doge

Yup

It was the worst thing to happen ever. period.

I just want Sup Forums bro culture back

Why does Sup Forums keep inviting itself to Sup Forums's parties?

>Liberals control the mainstream media
>Right wing shows have over 50% of viewership and right wing controls most of the web news space

Hmmm

Here's a quick test: is the following news headline "liberal" "neutral" or "conservative?"

"100 Days in - President Trump Has No Achievements"

Noah looks sinister as fuck

>ruin your board with reddit culture
>rogue pedo janny cracks down
>now you're ruining Sup Forums
>Sup Forums has no one left to defend it other than shitskinwod

Wrong it was the mass stormtard shillings that ruined the entire website

That was years ago, more mild and not as cancerous as "PRAISE KEK AND BASSED NIGGER" fags from t_d.

maybe

this board was pretty dead

>who is Gorsuch

>Literally just said a name
>Mitch McConnell did the rest
>Had to chamge the rules even then

Thats pretty tenuous for an achievement

>dead
>has moved faster than its ever this year alone