Why is capeshit so weak?

why is capeshit so weak?
even Naruto solos the entire MCU/DC Cinematic Universe

Sup Forums tears in 3..2..

>break too much of their bones
this has always pissed me off

Really bothered by the fact that Vegeta is going for the left even though he's on the right

I love this bait image, especially on Facebook

>too much of their bones
>i'll take all in the left
>goku on left but taking right
>vegeta on right but taking left
>fist bump
>hulk

It bothered me right now.

The weebs are out again.

This was made before SSJ God so it isn't a bait image now.

I dont know much about comics but there are like 60 characters that are impossible to physically hit.

Also reality warpers can just remove Goku and Vegeta's power assuming it even does a thing to reality warpers since they are unstoppable if you cant resist their powers.

>DBZ
>weebs
DBZ is for normies who've seen less than 10 anime and literal 12 year olds.

>I'll take all in the left

Its almost like its made to trigger comic nerds

yes yes well done DBZ

HOWEVER

There's few people easier to send into a screeching autistic fit than comic nerds.

i love when people argue over which superhero/made up entity would win in a fight

literally any character can punch another character and he dies

this shit is so fucking dumb

i tried watching watchmen, but his voice made me so mad

this huge jacked man over 230 pounds sounding and talking like Micheal Sera

why is capeshit so weak?
even Dr Pavel solos the entire MCU/Naruto Cinematic Universe

*blocks your path*

why is germany so weak?
even Napoleon solos the entire HRE/Prussian Empire

>the living tribunal
Yea I don't think so Goku.

>truat me I'm an anime expert

Ha.

Has no reason to fight. You may as well include Zeno if you're gonna do that.

If you watched the movie you might have understood

its off putting whether it has a meaning is up for debate

how fucking annoying his voice is is not up to debate

ITT: newfags haven't heard of pic related.

that text is really annoying me. is it wrong on purpose?

Could CIA beat Madura?

Hulk is theoretically unbeatable. Checkmate weebs.

Hakai

I'm actually curious what you thought exactly was wrong with it? Because I thought it was great. He's an all-powerful god who grows more and more detached from humanity every day. Before that, he was a relatively soft-spoken scientist. He says only what he has to say and doesn't feel the need to take on a commanding tone, both because his presence is commanding enough already and because he doesn't care if people listen to what he has to say or not. It makes perfect sense that he would speak softly and ponderously, but also callously and without emotion.

It's the voice of a person speaking in a peaceful tone. The reason you find it off-putting might be up for debate. Whether or not you have autism probably isn't up for debate.

*unsheathes Bane*

Not sure whose those two are but they seem very outnumbered.

user is the other way around Sup Forums goes to Sup Forums, but the little bitches delete every trigger thread

Just waiting for the autistic pasta about Naruto to kick in.

SSJ God still can't beat comics Superman

Also his big blue dick is hanging out.

You don't have to go as far as that to beat DB. Something like the beyonder or moleculeman could already wreck anything DB has to offer. For DC that would be Michael Demiurgos or Lucifer.
Stop this shitty meme. Hulk can't get infinity more angry, how would that even work?

>They vaporise each other at the command of Professor X

Really made them think.

>im losing and that makes me angrier
>now im stronger

Loop infinitely until victory

Crossover WHEN?

the anti-spiral would make dr. manhattan his bitch

that's not how anger works, user. Sooner or later you'll literally get tired of being angry.

Sure, Goku and Vegeta are strong, but are they stronger than Uchiha Madara?

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I�m talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Izanagi and Izanami), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten�in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using the Infinite Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu, Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano�o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju�s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu

two universe level beings vs a bunch of weak capeshit hero who are like city level at max.

Not pictured: The DC heroes who would wreck anime shit

Goku loses to Superman everytime

why does anyone give a shit about powerlevels in comics. It's 100% up to the writers about who wins and who loses. Superman could lose to yamcha just because the writer says so, they'd just make up whatever bullshit they wanted to make him lose.

One punch man fucks everybody up

Superman is the gayest hero. Why does anyone like him? He barely has any character.

>I am the power of rage incarnate but now I'm happy that I'm losing

t. never read a single comic

Anti-Spirals (or their collective embodied) got the shit kicked out of them with just good feelings of comradery. Not knocking TTGL however

My time spent on Sup Forums has taught me otherwise.

loooool

I haven't read them all, but I've read enough. It's no wonder Batman is the more popular one, he actually seems like a person.

Not native englisher here, what is wrong with 'too much of their bones' and what would be right?

>too much of their bones
So, only partial fractures? What
You have the living tribunal, galactus and the celestials in there, you retarded weeaboo cockstain. They'd just blink those trained chimps out of existence.

Too many

Reassembling myself was the first trick I learned. It didn't kill Osterman... did you really think it would kill me? I have walked across the surface of the Sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all. But you, goku, you're just a man. The world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest termite.

Finally.

>But you, goku, you're just a man.

ackshually he's a god now too

And black people who used to be ANIME N SHIEET

I haven't watched dragon ball z since I was 5 I don't know this shit

Was GT retconned or does Super take place in an alternate universe or some shit?