Who killed Jason?

Who killed Jason?

How about you?

He an hero himself after being forced to watch the CW.
Also first for best girl.

After every single suspect is gone through he'll come back as a werewolf or some shit

>ywn be a pretty girl goofing off with your pretty girl friends
jdimsa

Wtf is wrong with that spic's eyes?

left is such a sperg

Sabrina

can't be, KJ fucked up and revealed the killer is one of the male cast

KISS RIGHT NOW

Why theres no lesbianism in this clit-tease show?

Freddy

Is going to be Jughead's dad...i mean, its pretty obvious Jason ripped him off and got btfo because of that...the twist is that he is going to come back as a zombie thanks to Sabrina's magic.

Is it Jughead?

horny little bbc sluts

Cheronica>>>>shit>>>>Beronica

mang...i just want to see Cheryl lez out...

I was really hoping this would lead to a lesbian cheerleader coven arc, but in hindsight my expectations may have been a bit high

she wears too much makeup on the show, needs to go for a more natural look desu

I just want some Bad Girl Cheryl x Good Girl Betty action.

Hal Cooper

We all do user, we all do

oh yeah!?

But Cheryl belongs with Ronnie

>tfw Betty will never call you her bf, throw you a suprise party and put up with your shit

;_;

All my expectations of this show pretty much died when they introduced Kevin and every single thing coming out of his mouth wasn't sarcasm or irony...it was for real...

But what did they mean by this entire sequence of events?

Mr. Blossom

i dont watch this show because the girls are actually too beauiful it hurts

especially the mexican one

there is a Riverdale women /hr/ thread for those who want to post pics

But the best stuff is the webms and pics off instagram

Is Sabrina going to cast a massive gay AoE spell in the second season?

Because, i'm all for Cheryl/Veronica/Betty OT3

>Showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa discussed the idea in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, referencing his work on the zombie apocalypse comic Afterlife with Archie. “There will definitely be a big genre element to season 2,” he said. “It’s going to make people go, ‘They’re not really doing that, are they?’”

>The towns of Riverdale and Greendale (Sabrina’s home) are separated by the Sweetwater River, which could act as a barrier between the magical and non-magical worlds. “On the other side of the mythic river, which is sort of like the River Styx, there’s magic and witches and dark Lovecraftian horrors.”

>In more concrete news, the season 1 finale will introduce another Archie character with “a darker origin,” hinting toward the genre shift in season 2.

The clues to the killers identity are in that scene, you just need to watch it more closely

PLL tried that, it went...hilariously terrible.

I'm going to preemptively start to ship Sabrina with Cheryl.
And i nominate my other waifu Katherine to be casted as Sabrina.

PLEASE GOD IF THERE'S ANOTHER CELEB LEAK LET ME SEE BRITTANY MURPHY #2'S ASSHOLE

THAT'S ALL I ASK FOR IN LIFE

A natural redhead with brown eyes, what a waste.

I think right now his more pressing concern is how to get a new Reggie

Put your trip back, Krager.

Love Kat. Shame she already has a show, she'd fit well into the Riverdale world as Sabrina.

They'll do what they always do, grab someone from a recently cancelled CW series and move them over to another show

Is Kat a new girl?

I haven't seen the newest episode.

The problem is that Reggie became 10x more popular on 13 Reasons, so if they switch him with another Asian guy people will compare him to Ross but if they raceswap him the outcry will never end

No, thats the actress Katherine McNamara. She isn't on Riverdale. That other user just thinks she would make a good Sabrina

No...she is on other terrible show on Freeform.

>Hey Clay...want a ride?

>Shadowhunters
>6.4/10 on IMDB
damn, is it really that bad?

Jesus Christ, she's so fucking hot holy shit

I made to 9 eps of Riverdale and two seasons of Supergirl but Shadowhunters kicked my ass with only two...and i would murder an entire schoobus of children to gaze upon Katherine McNamara and the other girl on the show, Emeraude Toubia, is also hot af.

Yeah, I think it says something about the show when not even Sup Forums can pull the good old contrarian spin on it

>6.4/10 on IMDB

Would would anyone ever refer to IMDB scores ?

They are well known to be gamed by companies, same as Amazon reviews (at least Amazon is doing something about it).

RT and Metacritic are poor representatives, but they atleast have a shred of relevance unlike IMDB.

Or any threads for it...

Worse than Supergirl is no easy task. Surprised it's that unbearable.

Post Lili if you know that Lili is best girl

>tfw Kath would never act in a good show/movie...

Isn't she fucking Cole?

i want her to beat me up in a drunken rage accusing me of cheating on her

then as she sobers up she'll start sobbing that she didn't mean it and we have sexual intercourse

if Sony/Disney had any sense they'd cast her as MJ in the new Spider-Man movies

She does it because she loves you

I…I want this too

>those eyes

ikr

She is a dead ringer for Akarin when Hollywood starts to mine Animu after the capeshit well dries up.

>Jason

She's on Freeform, isn't that where careers go die?

I thought that was CW.

CW is the slightly less dead career than Freeform, but still dead career central

Killer Bob

my dick is the killer

She is apparently pretty smart, like she graduated early from both hs and college, and is getting her masters...which is kinda sad considering she ended on a Freeform show...
Last waifufaggots thread we had we assumed she wasn't even going through the Casting Couch otherwise its kinda weird a girl that looks like her literally can't get anything better.

Is it wrong to ship them?

Betty's dad is the killer, the spoiler came out like two months ago

The same spoilers that said Ronnie was still a virgin? Come on man, no one buys that

are they related?

either way the answer is no

I just realized why it felt weird to find Veronica attractive -she kind of looks like my sister.

Pic related. Another one who reminds me of my sister.

Veronica's eyes are damn near black, what does that mean?

It means you have a (likely unhealthy) obsession with dark eyes.

Can I come stay over, user?

why is she so fucking ugly?

Her mouth weirds me out, and I don't know why

tell us more about your sister

wtf i love your sister now

*BBBBRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP*

>Ginger
>Black soulless eyes
>Ass like two elbows pressed together

hnnng

the actresses are hot but I'm not planning to watch it unless the supernatural shit gets interesting.

Her lips aren't natural are they?

>Who killed Jason?
The black kid obviously

probably archie's dad or some stupid shit like that
this show is like one tree hill but with hot girls

So wait, did her and Archie fuck?

Her eyes creep me out.q