because black women don't like me?

on it

>I shall dance you the song of my people

This.

>Remix edition

tfw no chocolate mommy

european formals sure are interesting

feelsbadman

His country has kimchi pop grills and he wants to date africans. Wtf is wrong wwith you.

He okay?

>junior wash

he's asian

Reminder that black women have the tightest pussies and thiccest asses.

I saw lots of hot black chicks with loser looking black boy friends in the states.

1. Not a lot of them around
2. Not a lot of those have good looking features
3. I have trouble dating at all

This. Once you go Black, You’ll never go back

the ones here are nasty ass somali muslims

even african refugees in funland is funny lel

If i was American i would date a black chick just to piss off the rest of the blacks.

Because the ones here look mostly inbred. Also don't want my children to have low iq

t im greek

absolutely revolting

was this comic formatted for people with adhd

blacks should not be allowed to have kids

They are stinky. Either caked in makeup and drowning in perfume, or reeking of nigger sweat. In any case, I literally cannot walk past one without my face involuntarily contorting into a grimace of disgust and my nose trying to escape into the back of my head.

Plus 90% of them don't speak any language other than monkey French. I don't know about the female specimens but the IQ of the males is microscopically small. Even the supposedly intelligent ones that somehow manage to obtain engineering degrees literally cannot fathom such concepts as the causality between moisture in enclosed spaces and fungal growth, room ventilation vs body odour or rotting food and smell.

t. has nigger flatmate in dorm and constantly sees nigresses at uni

You reckon she will be the first female president of America? I heard Obama was already helping her campaign or something.

Because I already have a GF. I wouldn't mind if things didn't work out though. Also be careful make sure their clean. Don't catch something

Only mixed kids through black girls should be allowed.

>Don't catch something
??

STIs

So Their nose is disabled???

I don't know, maybe niggers perceive smells differently and find their BO appealing. Any white person will find that they absolutely reek.

lmao your negro flatmate is banging hot chicks next room and you just sit there shitposting about it on Sup Forums
ebin :DD

At least I won't catch nigger AIDS from shitposting.
Plus I bet my masturbator is tighter and more satisfying than some flabby gorilla lady.

>he hates female Subaru fans

Nigger woman is more worse than man imo

Is dating a black woman, dare I say it, the thinking mans choice?

I don't think it's a coincidence that Sup Forums (high IQ board) likes black women and that Sup Forums (low IQ board) hates black women

Because I'm married to a Russian girl

I don't want to catch AIDS

This.

cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html

58% of African-Americans with AIDS (up to 70% of new diagnoses recently) were bisexual and gay men, 23% were heterosexuals and see continuing declines in diagnoses

Most niggers here aren't African-Americans, they're actual Africans. AIDS is way more widespread there.

Depends on where you are, Lesotho around 1/4 prevalence down to 0.20% in Sudan, the same as Netherlands, Sweden and Ireland and less than Italy and Spain

South Sudan is higher (2.7%) because of systematic and deliberate denial of access to healthcare from the North before secession and possibly subversion

Source?
Most niggers I see are from Congo, Somalia or Kenya.

Sorry, CIA factbook, its the most recent one I found (WHO is a bit old or I haven't searched enough)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

Found it, pretty much the same but haven't reviewed all figures

apps.who.int/gho/data/node.main.622?lang=en

I don't use to date non-human animals

For some reason I just can't find black women attractive.
Even objectively good looking ones like don't interest me.

It's personality and culture.
For example, I find a white girl named Lee a lot less attractive than the exact same girl if she didn't have a white trash traitor name.
Like white people named Lee, blacks are not winners.

But I did

Why Zoe, why?

>white trash

divisive commie term

are you russian

Somali girls aren't as attractive as afro-american girls and they're harder to get since 99% of them are muslim

Are black grills better in relationships than white women?

yes. they know their place when they're with nonblacks. they know what the other race is giving up in order to take a chance on them

>no one likes asian males
wrong

/r/blackmasculinity at it again

what are acceptable names?

I don't find them attractive

I don't like their facial features and I don't like their hair

I live in a pretty cracker area

lel

Not into animals

how would you describe this family

>Not into animals
blorg glorg waaaaaaahhhhhhhh