Why is every comedy central show so JUST as of late?

Why is every comedy central show so JUST as of late?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldZzRlFmxfg
youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're just upset about BLUMPF being BTFO

DUNGLD ZURMPF GETTING ABSOLUTELY BTFO

I haven't liked any of their shows recently except for nathan for you

WHY WHY WHY DO THEY KEEP LAUGHING AT DADDY TRUMPY?!
DADDY TRUMPY LOVES US AND GIvES US CUMMIES! CUMMIES FROM DADDY!!

>BALOMPFATARDS BEING THIS BUTTHURT

LMAO

I watched that alien show it was pretty bad and it had that weird faggot in it

This guy's impression is actually good.

GLORPMF BLOWN THE FRONK UP

>so JUST as of late?
What does JUST mean this week? You keep changing it.

Protip: See those Russian dolls in the background?

That's a subtle touch. Very crafty. But if they're still running that kind of gimmick this late in the game, particularly after the Tomahawk attack on Assad, it all falls flat.

Additionally, lines like "losers beware" falls into that category of "Things we THINK are satire but actually just make Trump look good" alongside basically all of Hillary's twitter feed from the election.

I doubt it'll be better than this.

That was a legitimately funny show written by legitimately funny people about a legitimately funny person. Anything written about Trump is just "I'M MAD AT HIM, CHEETOH." Satire is lost on these people.

You know the left is fuming made when they dump millions into promotional garbage

BLEH!

The only good Trump fiction is Conan's Trump/Obama calls.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldZzRlFmxfg
I agree, these are pretty good.

I just wonder how they're going to make an entire show out of this without the joke being ran into the ground.

It won't because That's My Bush was a parody of sitcoms that feature the president rather than a parody of the president in the form of a sitcom. That alone at least helps Bush stay relevant beyond the week a topical joke is made.

Was that about Bush Sr. or Jr.?
Lil' Bush was good.
Of course there was never a show about Obama, god forbid.
Closest was Key & Peele.

It be nice if these people figured out that the best way to deal with Trump is not to give him all the free advertising he could ever dream of.

Seriously all this apocalyptic screeching about how he's literally Hitler and will destroy the republic is only providing with a low bar to succeed.

I'm sure it will be as kino as that's my bush

Lil Bush was so far from good.

>Was that about Bush Sr. or Jr.?
Take a look at it and think real hard.

>Was that about Bush Sr. or Jr.?
underage pls

Making fun of mentally disabled people is not funny

How will this be different from any late night skit involving Trump?

>he's dumb
>he's incompetent
>he's a baby

Really compelling stuff.

Zing!

>JONALK KRUMPF
>bill nye singing about sucking tranny dick and preventing white people from reproducing
>le dumb president

I want off this ride

Go to bed

Yes it is.

The @midnight debate between Trump and Bernie was pretty good. Both actors did a great job in their portrayal and the Trump dude clearly freeballed some of his stuff, it was hilarious.

GROGLE GRUMPH

>Why is every comedy central show so JUST as of late?
Serious answer? We're witnessing the death throes of the left.

People should honestly observe it closely, it's quite fascinating.

>t.I enjoy the taste of my own shit

Colbert is gonna snap one of these days. Probably when Trump gets re

tosh and south park are great but everything else comedy central puts out seems to be mediocre at best

What sound do you make on the toilet? DRRRRUUUMMMMPPPPPFFFFFF

Deal with it Drumpfkins

*re-elected

>What sound do you make on the toilet?
HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNN OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This DUDE FLUMPF LMAO shit is really getting old libcucks.

>t. I'm a dumbfuck who hasn't watched it but I'll feel free to pass judgement because well I didn't think this far
Sorry fampai, you just sound stupid here. It's pretty funny.

I don't get it.

What are you gonna do, shoot something up? :^)

stay mad little bitch

>it's a the Bogdanoff Brothers give Trump a time machine to fix time glitches and he uses it to visit Hitler episode

YOU WILL LAUGH
HILLARY DEMANDS IT

>Stay mad
lol, this projection.
Imagine still being this pissed about the election.
Imagine the Hillary person who thinks some lame jokes will get people more frustrated than they are.

See, that's because Bush is a funny guy. Donald Trump is contemptable and disgusting sure, but he's not really funny.

To leftists that don't understand why Trump won... please watch this short clip. Seriously. It will help.

NYU did a good job reversing their genders in this experiment and it blew up in their face (they assumed people would prefer the male "Hillary" due to muh patriarchy but people, lib NYU students mind you, preferred "Trump" 69% to 31%.

Hair, Hitler, Russia, sexist, meanie bad man blah blah blah. In the end Trump has right on his side and that's why he won, even with both parties and the entire MSM establishment working against him.

Nationalism vs globalism.
Liberty vs a prison planet ran by a handful of shadowy elite.
UNIQUE CULTURES PRESERVED (libs somehow ignore this) vs a culturless, raceless, rootless, subdued slave planet.

It really is that simple.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

Also, if you want to bother, Trump in his OWN WORDS. Watch his rallys.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

>youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU

Peace to all of you.

No sweetie YOU don't understand why DRUMPF YES DRUMPF THAT'S HIS NAME LOOK IT UP won.

weird to see

It's always been communist propaganda. You just woke up.

I don't have anything against making a show like this, but knowing Comedy Central's recent track record, I don't have much faith that it will be any good.

Trump is plenty funny to people who aren't so busy being offended by him.

There's no joke that's been told about him that's made me laugh harder than when he described how he would deal with China as, "I'm gonna tell them, 'Listen, motherfucker...'".

>weird to see
Only if you don't watch female libs debate.

This post
In response to this.

Jesus these people just can't see straight they're so pissed.

delet this

>This post
>In response to this.
Yes, that's the post that the other post was in response to.

Actually, his German name was "Trumph", which makes perfect sense because Trump means "Triumph".

"Drumph" was just a meme that current-year-man made up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU

what's your endgame desu

Originality is really out the door eh? Aren't liberals the creative ones wtf

Telling people who say stupid shit that the shit they're saying is stupid.

>Bush Jr made fun of constantly during the 2000's
>people laugh and move on
>Trump made fun of constantly now
>people get mad and bitch about it on Sup Forums

What the fuck happened to this place?

>Aren't liberals the creative ones wtf

only once the boring convervatives build the industries/franchises for them to latch onto

Where were you when Dawnlol Dgroomph got btfo? Can't wait till I tell /r/enoughdrumpspam and all of the other 15 anti Blumpgrf subs!

because its the same shit as during the election cycle which wasnt funny and missed the point by a mile

The jokes stopped being kino.

His obsession with Trump looks like he already snapped.

>Matt and Trey make a bet.
If Bush wins, we will make a TV show about him, if he dosent, you give us a shit load of money.
>Bush wins, they lose.
>Make a TV show about him.
Its actually pretty good.
>It ends.
>HERE COMES LITTLE BUSH THE CARTOON!
>Its shit, but kept alive by libs.
>Obama got nothing.
>Now its back to Trump.
They dont even try to hide it.

the reversed sexes video shows he won because Trump owns the stage, using his body, hands and face to talk and not just his voice. The King's Speech was right

The alt-right, for all their posturing, are just as easily triggered as SJWs.

>Muh horseshoes!

holy shit

>which of these i snot like the other
bush 1, clinton, bush 2, obama and hillary etc. were all globalist shills. that's why no one gave a fuck about bush 2.

trump is the first legit wild card in modern presidential history and ran on fighting the globalists. he has already voided tpp and the gll and supported brexit etc. if you're left, right, centrist whatever, you should support this hand grenade that the voters threw into washington dc. he is likely our last hope, as crazy as it is.

the giant push back you see against trump is stoked by the globalists/communists/cultural marxists whatever you want to call them. trump, even just the idea of what trump represents, is their kyrptonite and they know it. they are in panic mode.

>as easily triggered as SJWs
That is problematic, isn't it?

gonna be hella f*cking epic

hope they take that fucking orange BUFFOON down a peg

>it's a jeb episode

I think trump winning has caused the media butthurt that no other republican could ever do.

He basically said fuck you to them and I'm so strong i can win despite your shilling. When he won, the media received a huge blow to its reputation and credibility that may never recover. Face it, even the most hardcore leftist have to admit that the media came out looking completely stupid after they blatantly shilled so long and were still BTFO in the end.

>Even after Trump wants to give corporations the biggest tax cuts in US history, retards like this still pretend he gives one flying fuck about them

>death throes
>number 1 in tv ratings and one of the most viewed youtube channels ever

What is it with you drumpftards insisting that that 'the left' dead?

Matt and Trey pretty much had to cancel the Bush show after 9/11

Why are you upset, liberal? Your corporate masters are getting a big payday.

>DNTFGNAR PUFNP

>Can't even brap post right

>desperately trying to make fun of the meme of all memes

Impossible. It's like trying to make fun of Alex Jones, it always pales in comparison to the real thing.

Liberals have no way to win.

Which is worse, the Affordable Healthcare Act, or Obamacare?

>This thread
when the fuck were there this many retarded liberal shills in Sup Forums

haven't been here for a while

How dare they make fun of a politician

They're the same thing. You're gonna have fun dealing with the fallout when it collapses. :)

>muh gibmedat indoctrination
and you've still learned nothing, have you?
:)

I'm still sad that he never said: OBAMA YOURE FIRED at inauguration.

Then again Obama would probably have killed himself from being BTFO that hard.

You mean it'll collapse when the Republicans repeal it. So we're safe for the next 8 years.

It was originally meant to be about Al Gore, but then W. won the election and they had to retool the entire show to accommodate that.

>They're the same thing.

You probably had to look that up, didn't you?

BET 2.0

Oh Dimitri, you're really earning your rubles today.

Obama would've beaten him though if he could've run a third term.

>8 years
At least you've accepted your inevitable 2020 loss.

I know you hoped for some epic gotcha shit like what you saw on Colbert or whatever, but you'll have to do something better than basic trivia. You won't win elections by being a smug asshole.

you're deluding yourself libtard