Which is the point of being racist/xenophobic, ironically or not, even though believing in superior races or cultures?

Which is the point of being racist/xenophobic, ironically or not, even though believing in superior races or cultures?

What? Can you rephrase it?

Would you mind rephrase it?

It's a fruitless endeavor because A) The only truly white people left on the planet are isolated Scandinavian layabouts in Jokkmokk and it's only because they spent the last 3000 years of civilization having sex with their relatives and Stanta's steed, and B) If we put value on race and birthrights all that does it allow lazy worthless sacks of human garbage to do absolutely nothing but drain society's resources and still possess a completely unwarranted sense of self-importance.

The only people draining society's resources reight now are immigrants in pretty much all european countries and the usa.

The point of being racist/xenophobic is to increase our chances of survival. Racism is not inherent in our psyche but the ability to differentiate between things and objects is, racism is just the logical conclusion when a race has more negative attributes than positive to the host nation. The ability to differentate between useful and useless, harmless and dangerous etc. Is what made us survive and only stupid people would ignore this instinct.

>racist/xenophobic
Antinomic.
If you're racist you fight for your race, your people, your culture. You can still like to discover and experience foreign people or culture when you travel or go abroad for some time, but, because you're a racist, you don't want to see everyone mixed against their will in your own land.
Personally I'm not xenophobic at all, but I'm surely very racist.

>mixed against their will
>against their will
what the fuck
someone actually force people to mix? top kek m8

Yes? No one ever asked the people if they wanted all these shitskins around. Not talking about race mixing in a sexual way, just referring to mixed societies.

Muslims used to kidnap white women and sell them in muslim countries. Today white women are still being kidnapped and sold to arabs or other muslims.

Makes your world smaller and simpler, which is easier to handle for an ape who has evolved in small social gatherings.

No, cut the bullshit. Racism is an irrational fear and hatred towards those humans perceived as being outside of your ethnic tribe.

As opposed to men who simply killed outright. But yes, woe is the suffering of women who are spared the suffering of mankind.

No, this modern meaning is historically inaccurate. Plus you confound race and ethnicity, which are very different.

Islam's birth is marked by rivers of blood of men, women and children. Of all the races white people are the most empathic, so cut the bullshit.

Trying to justify the kidnapping of women and girls, you must be a sick degenerate.

Probably spouting bullshit to try to bait people. Too bad we are not Amerimutts.

Is that mudslime and cucktholic burning in hellfire?

Go back to your Shitskin country parasite.

Yes as they should

>Which is the point of being racist
Racism is a term invented in the 20th century. It's origins were inherently pejorative. Nobody would describe themselves as racist. It's a label given to you by someone else. Most so called "racist" probably don't see their views as racist at all, but normal.
>xenophobic
See above.

Αμήν. God knows they have been helping each other forever. God also knows he is going to rain a kind of hellfire not before beheld by the eye of men. Sodom wil be kindegarden's lunch time compared to the holy terror The Almighty will bring. Remember to fast and go to your local church whenever you can, confess and pray.

>Which is the point of being racist/xenophobic, ironically or not, even though believing in superior races or cultures?
Two reasons

humour (good, see:Sup Forums)

butthurt (bad, see:Sup Forums)

Sorry didn't read your comment properly.

that sounds based

wtf i love islam now

Of course you do your ancestors have been fucked by muslims you probably developed a taste for it.

Ironically swiss are genetically closer to spaniards than to southern germans, also you have a higher sandnigger haplogroup percentage than we do. Well, you may be a turd or an alboshit anyway.

Ironically you are the lazy niggers of Europe, while Switzerland is richer than ever. Oh actually there is no irony after all you have been fucked by muslims and are about to be fucked by niggers.

Definitely you are some subhuman immigrant considering you should be working, ayy lmao, keep selling your sister to the ethnic swiss

Spain is a tanned shithole, your people are noisy, dumb and annoying. kys.

Another Mohammed, go choke on a spanish chorizo

From a man living near Spain border, I can say that I see no difference between Mohammedans and Spaniards. Both shit-skinned and lousy.

Whatever you say Mohammed

> (You)
>Definitely you are some subhuman immigrant considering you should be working.
Since you are the lazy nigger of Europe i can't say the same about you.
>keep selling your sister to the ethnic swiss
I am a swiss, so jokes on you nigger lover.

You are not swiss, subhuman leech. Real swiss are working right now

Wow you must be really stupid if you can't think of other possibilities but why am i even surprised i am talking to muslim nigger lover after all.