WikiLeaks releases 23,000 Hillary Emails Marked Classified

Did I miss something? Why isn't anyone talking about this and its implications?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not digging through them

Waiting for someone else to do it and publish the juicy bits

Because Assange is all talk. None of this shit even touches her. Every 'next time' it's the big one that's gonna put her away and nothing happens.

Also, some chick waved and it looked like a nazi salute so the media has been covering the more important story

I'm just surprised I haven't heard any mention of it on the news at all, including FOX

Fuck off, we support Hillary.

I heard this board shills for Hill but I wasn't sure if it was true

Nu/pol/ is too busy posting in every
> what were you doing in the 90's?
> red pill me on X?
> am I white?
> is X degenerate?
> quick, fill out this survey for me.

And all the other bull shit threads today. This is one of the only real threads on this board right now.

WikiLeaks post some good shit. But only not the good shit we need.

Assange would literally post spam emails from Nigerian princes to get some attention. Even their "we are under attack" is questionable.

Melania had 3 similar lines in a speech, so...

Hillary BTFO. FBI BTFO. Lynch BTFO

However, it will not affect anything.

bump

Shit guess #ImWithHer now

Bump. Not that it matters. She's above the law and Trump is fucking up at every turn.

You didn't hear about the FOX coup?

Dems bought out Murdoch.

how did the FBI not find these?

How does wikileaks have emails the FBI didn't have?

FBI already said that she committed a crime but as she was ignorant of the law she shouldn't be punished.

Clinton told them to not open "those." Very awkward.

They were in the folder "don't click".

She only gave them half her emails. She said the other half was of a personal nature and were irrelevant and she had her lawyers delete them irrecoverably.

sorry but I'm now a cruzmissile operating under the control of clitcommander

How did wikileaks of all people get these emails that were securely deleted ?

Oh the FBI knew, gullible little friend.

But the FBI also knows that they can't incriminate Clinton or else they have to incriminate her Foundation and that means they have to investigate their Foundation and that means the whole world as we know it will collapse because investigating the Foundation will always conclude in you finding out that the governments we know are controlled by a much deeper, hidden government.

Where you stand in this hidden worldwide government depends on the amount of money you have.

Hell, Clinton literally SELLS government positions to the highest bidder, but when Seth Rich found out and tried to be a hero he got shot in the back at 4:19am blaze it.

This world is being run by sadistic psychopaths that fuck children in order to have the ''supreme high'' a drug gives you.
These people have turned into literal demons. They can buy any stimuli they want at any time and are above the law, and so they have turned into insatiable beasts always in quest of more power.

Because her email server was not secured properly, there are people who claim they have all the emails, such as Putin. Who knows how Assange got them.

but the FBI said no one broke in REEEEE

1. Link
2. Coffee
3. Watch this pookie

post was good until last line, they're just an elite class that doesn't care for us, not

>literal demons

Not really, they said they didn't find any evidence that someone broke in but that it was possible.

Also, the way Putin said it, his guys intercepted the emails en route (i.e. they did not hack into the server itself) while they were "investigating other things" (I'm paraphrasing).

Poetically, I find it interesting to compare them to demons, in the psychological sense.

What happens to a man that has everything but still wants more?
What happens to a man that has felt the most exalting sensation, never to be truly felt that way again, yet he is forever in search of that same feeling?
What happens to a man that has everything yet is only able to think about how they can be sure to never lose that ''everything''. Their ''everything'' is so... so fragile.

They have become twisted, corrupted to the core, they are completely ruined.
They can never live like us, get a job in retail and eat macaroni and cheese when they come home. Sit in front of a hockey match, roll a joint, read a book and head to bed.

I meant this link this to my bad,

Someone give me a secure download link and I will spend all night going through these for incriminating evidence. Will report findings in a thread in the morning at 9am est

>July 7th
You're two weeks late. We went through them and so far, nothing condemning had been found, apart from the fact that mails were classified in the first place.

Report here :

>how did the FBI not find these?
The FBI 100% knew, they just didn't care, and quite frankly it didn't even matter, because the other half was than enough to lock her up anyway. But they didn't. Why? Because the conclusion was already forgone. Clinton, one way or another, has managed to have a gun pointed at Comey's head, and it got him to keep his mouth shut and giver her the innocent verdict.

Very interesting

Something really strange that i noticed is: Hillary never mentions "Black lives matters" once in any of the """ Leaked """ emails. Obviously these have been filtered carefully prior to release. Why wouldn't she mention BLM a very hot topic in the US compared to the internal affairs of the european union, which is a very hot topic in the released material.

Well I'm convinced. Better go buy a Hillary 2016 t shirt now

I think these emails are from when she was secretary of state, which was prior to the creation of Black Lives Matter.

Damn, you are an actual retard lol.

this shits always been on pol, just look at the sticky

These emails are like 4-6 years old dude

So they pulled that move Snowden said the Us Gov't does?

Post some interesting gossip, too. We could use a laugh.

>Hillary never mentions "Black lives matters" once in any of the """ Leaked """ emails.
>Obviously these have been filtered carefully prior to release
>Obviously

SHILL

As well as this, if they had evidence someone broke in but it was being used as part of another investigation or was itself classified, Comey would not mention that it exists.

Wow I hate Trump now.

Even if there are "those people", how can you judge their mental state, or what they can like and do?
You're aware of the degree of speculation and attempted projection you perform, right?

i'm not sure what anyone expects to get out of this
comey literally said in his hearing that she's guilty of (at minimum) perjury and allowing classified information into the hands of people with no security clearance. the problem is her honor Justice Nigger Cunt in the DoJ refuses to indict for any reason.

Comey said he didn't recommend an indictment, which is why AG didn't go throught with it. Of course, if he did recommend it, I'm sure she would've done her """""""due diligence"""""""""".

True. Sup Forums ceased to be a political board about 3 years ago. Now it's just Sup Forums2.0 where newfags and retards come to dump stupid memes and troll. Mods don't even follow the rules they created in the sticky and just figure the autists here will reply to literally anything, and so it's better to keep the racist shit on this board than have it spread throughout the site.

>implyingcancer is fine because it's banned on Sup Forums
Being this retarded should be added to the sticky.

I have been. To help people be useful in cfg threads I'd post the game where they match there post number to an email and read it then post anything good. Also posted up the link on clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>so it's better to keep the racist shit on this board than have it spread throughout the sit
And yet the primary complaint on /qa/ is that Sup Forums shit is spreading more and more across the site. Obviously, when Sup Forums has some structure and rules, and isn't allowed to be Sup Forums2.0, then Sup Forums-tier bullshit doesn't spread across the site. It's only b-tards that hop from board to board baiting and shitposting. Sup Forumsacks primarily remain on Sup Forums like the shut-ins they are IRL.

BLM is bottom of the barrel when it comes to importance. So you really think BLM is national security shit or even remotely marked secret or confidential?

BLM in the grand scheme of things is nothing, as is Hillary herself.

>Confidential
That's not what the outrage is about.

wow i guess I'm #mentallyhill now

>Why isn't anyone talking about this

Because the press has already decided she's innocent and moved on to their next project - insuring the destruction of the Trump campaign.

This. If she hasn't gotten into shit over this yet then she won't at all.

you know you are doing something right when you get shilled this hard.

>And all the other bull shit threads today.

Over the past week there have been interesting threads regarding:

> The downfall of the NeoCons
> Echoes of phantom enemy creation
> JFK
> Endgame for the EU
> How to reverse multiculturalism without deportation

And many others.

However they all got one reply because these fucking faggots on here want to talk about Milo and Ghostbusters.

Because she is just as autistic as we are.

Im surprised wiki didn't at least do us the courtesy of highlighting the key bits. Don't they normally do this?

Why are these and the Sony emails only searchable and you have to just guess a term and see if something comes up? Why can't I browse them in order or something?

>Talk about this and its implications
>Next thing you know, suicide by gunshot to the back of the head.
A majority of the US silently realizes that the only reason Comey didn't come through on charges is because he fears for his life should the bitch get a mistrial and be elected president, two very likely occurrences.

There's a reason why gun sales have been breaking records every month, and it's not because we're worried about not being able to buy them.

Key bits?

Key bits for China? Or key bits for Russia or key bits for Syrup Niggers.

Get a clue leaf.

They, or at least Comey, said the e-mails were improperly marked as classified (no header) and, what's more, someone who actually knew the classification laws would have recognized them as non-classified as a result. It somehow flips around from her being ignorant of classified information laws to being TOO KNOWLEDGEABLE about them.

Remarkable. And an excellent example of why grilling Comey after the fact and putting him on the defensive was a shitty move. He had to double down on protecting Hillary just to protect himself. He gave everyone some really damaging soundbites in his original announcement, but everything that came out of his grilling worked against what he said and can now be used to mitigate his earlier admonishments. What a shit show.

He will wait until the official nomination. There's plenty of time after it, and the leak will be just as damaging. Considering all that's at stake, why even run a 1% risk of them nominating someone else?

This is number 1
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1
This is number 2
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2
This is number 3
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3

Do you see where this is going?

what the fuck is this real
>pls respond

I am retarded. Thanks.

SIPRNet, NSANet, these things are around.

If you have access to them, good for you.

wtf I hate men now

The overwhelming majority of those were RETROACTIVELY made classified but were not classified at the time they were received or sent.

The FBI found about 53 emails that were actually classified at the time that they were sent or received.

She still broke the law and should be charged... but it wasn't 23,000, it was 53.

Protip: If you read any of these documents you will be assassinated.

wtf I hate shinj now

Tell me how nations can classify things in advance of their existence.

Because you are a nation of cucks who allow it.

What I mean is that the information in the emails wasn't classified at the time it was sent or received but at a later date, the government made the information classified.

You can't punish someone ex post facto for it, but for the 53ish emails that WERE classified at the time that she sent/received them she should be charged for those.

>He had to double down on protecting Hillary just to protect himself.

An astute observation.

No... I don't get it.. Especially in context with the first 2

shill for the literal demons detected

She literally used the "I'm sorry officer, I... I didn't know I couldn't do that" defense and fucking walked. Wtf

>dindu nuffink
>Clinton Edition

The mindless sheeples are the most frustrating in this.

If they didn't believe every word the media tells them.
If they took time to look into stuff themselves (they're dealing with voting for their next national leader, who just got almost prosecuted for treason)

If they only took a small amount of time to do a small amount of research, they'd walk out with a whole other idea of the Clintons. All their scandals aren't even remotely hidden. That alone, the sole fact of having a president with so many scandals in their past, should be frightening.

But no. People prefer the comfort of letting the media decide what happened today. Such people fucking disgust me, because with their lack of interest, they basically doom us all.

lost it. I love that special

>Naw nigga don't do that! That's five to ten!

The notion that Hillary is some kind of masterful supervillain who has dirt and murder threats hanging over everyone unless they give in to her demands are absurd. She lost her Presidential campaign the first go-around to a relatively new guy from Illinois, and had a huge fight with a crazy hippie grandpa. We've seen that there's pretty much no principle to be had in most of the Republican party at the moment, yet Hillary can't find a price point high enough or a loved one dear enough to get them to lay off?

If she could buy or threaten her way out of every situation, Trump would be tanking himself for her right fucking now. And if she's that powerful and evil, why wouldn't we want her as our President anyway? That is exactly the sort of unaccountable, power-mad authoritarian shit-kicker that has filled Sup Forums's wet dreams ever since they got a copy of Mein Kampf for their 16th birthday last year. An Evil Hillary on the level of these conspiracies would demolish every foreign nation that stood in our way and build a towering ziggurat from their charred remains upon which she and America would rule until the stars grow cold.

Anchorman 2 more or less nailed this issue. People don't want to dig into hard facts. They want to be soon fed. Whatever makes their life easier.

Excuse me officer I'm incredibly high and I need directions.

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE LOGIC NOW! #KINGOFTHEHILL

Autist here. I actually wish I could tell someone to respond to my birthday emails and FB posts

In reality, the markings don't matter, only the content does. She should've known the content merited a classified marking, but either she was incompetent and didn't realize it or she disregarded the rules for convenience. The FBI found that she did the former.

FBI said they found no traces but would ultimately have no way of knowing.

Which means "Yes, someone broke in"

Gotta at ORCON to that now, f4m

No user, if it was not actually classified at the time it was sent or received, you cannot punish someone over it. Period. We claim we want more government transparency and less secrecy when possible, so no we shouldn't assume every government operation is classified.

>onclude in you finding out that the governments we know are controlled by a much deeper, hidden government.

yeah but everybody knows this since WWII

Wtf I'm a #HillaryArtillery non

>implying confidential means dick.
TS is minimum for juice.