Learn the difference, Sup Forums.
It may save your life one day.

Other urls found in this thread:

iyasung
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Mexicans
> not subhuman

Costa Ricans are better than Mexishits

I want Mexico to be the same gdp as Canada, but we probably won't see that until the wall goes up and we help you sort your shit out.

Thanks

:^)

Hard for anyone to blend in when the standards for society are as high as pic related

>It's a "Sudaca doesn't get what sudaca is" thread
Putos sudacas tio

how is that different than americans wearing their flags everywhere?

go fuck a tranny almodovar

The first one must be a murrican expat or smth

if you don't realize the difference, you're the problem.

How can it be that an entire race is so overwhelmingly unattractive?

fuck off roach

Jose, don't you think it's kind of ironic that you post statements like that when your parents are on welfare and most of your family are total fuck-ups?

>your in America
>you see American flags everywhere
That's the difference, sorry Pedro.

Genetics.

Because we're in America, where we have our own flag, Jorge

Bump

Clearly I was brought here for two things, and two things only:
Steal your jobs
Steal your women

In both of those things, I am succeeding. I live in the South, where most of the White population are trailer trash, inbred, animal fucking scum. I am doing better in school, and I'm actually going to college, unlike the trashy white kids who chose to drop out and work at a factory for $10 an hour with their 16 y/o pregnant girlfriends.

Explain to me exactly how I'm a fuck-up.

Well, you got Puerto Rico right.

Wish there were less white trash and niggers here, tbqh

Fuck off you cunt.

We are not the ones inmigrating in masses to the gringos.

Puerto rico will always be our trash dumpster.

>white trash
Goddamnit Meant Cacos (Chavs of puerto rico that listen to reggayton, white people that pretend to be black)

JUST STAY OUT OF AMERICA
GTFO

I'm fucking afraid of Mexico a lot of killings and deads. Damn nigga how can you live like that?

whats it like having a traffic light for a flag?

>I am doing better in school, and I'm actually going to college

This is an 18+ board, reported

Also, I married one of your women. A mostly-Spanish one. Stay mad pleb

Cubans who got the fuck out when caste took over do well actually.

I'm not even legally allowed to say I have "Hispanic" heritage on government forms because Cubans are "successful and not socially discriminated against like other Hispanic immigrants" and most of us look white
What a load of shit.

Also lol @ mexicans being white
The only white Mexican I've ever met was born in Spain.

Lol no

Man i remember when we used to have cartel controlled governments and cartel killings left and right like in mexico

Poor mexico, hang in there fellow!

Cubans have some of the hottest women on the planet. Maybe because there is no work to do so people go for the hottest mates. I don't know. Bring the cuban women here

Mexican women are fat and lazy while Columbia produced Shakira.

You're talking shit Mexico

>open thread
>see Colombia
>see Mexico

>I've already graduated from HS, and I'm going into my second semester of college
Good luck

>I'm helping you eliminate my white race by race-mixing
Darn, you got me. I guess you are superior.
The population of white non-hispanic males decreases each year, because you guys are absolute cucks, but at least now I know you're aware and okay with it.

u realize Mexican is a nationality, right??
I mean one of their heroes and a dude who has a state named after him was a mulatto.
Mexico also experienced immigration from Europe and Asia but not to the extend of the US but it was still there. There is German influence in Mexico's norteno culture. During the civil war in Mexico revolutionaries killed over 3000 Chinese immigrants in my homecity. Even one of the Qing exiled emperor in exile went to Mexico to drum up support there from the Chinese populace.

Viva la Meheeco

you beaners are more racist to your own people than any other race is, you beaners will constantly tell America how we are the source of all your problems, yet the fuckin Mexican Cartel controls your entire government and economy and you are too pussy to even mention how bad they are.

whens the last time you heard anything from the cartel? why isn't any mexican speaking up against it? they actively ruin your entire country and you blame the US. fuckin beaners man

>meanwhile in 'white' mexico

iyasung blogspot co.uk/2012/05/mexican-drug-cartel-execution-penis-and.html?m=1

>potato
>human

You sound like Turks.

beans need to stop pretending to be white here.
it seems like 40% of American posters are secretly beans in brown denial.

>Mexico thinks they are above south america and even central america

Loving every laugh

Agreed.

>tfw actually have native SA blood but 6'1
>tfw tower above all "mexican whites"

Feels good familia

My mexican friend told me : "Dude, everyone is white and blond in your country !"
Please.

I don't see one single attractive person in that entire crowd.

A friend recently married a Colombian girl. She is fine, not black at all.

Mira, esa ha sido buena.