If you haven't seen this yet watch it, it's good

if you haven't seen this yet watch it, it's good.

It's not

yes it is

This and the two other nigger threads being side-by-side really makes your scheming obvious guys, maybe come in one at a time next time? Fuck's sake, fuck off back to yer discord, Sup Forums's for Trump.

it is

its good but why did he have to vilify milk?

watch the movie, you'll like it

If you've watched the trailer, you've watched the movie. I enjoyed the movie but it says a lot about it when all of it's highlights are two minutes long.

The people in the theater I watched it in all screamed and clapped when the TSA friend jumped out of the police car. One of my Top 3 movie experiences.

trump would like this film

i think Get Out might be the first whitesploitation film ever

hillary too

It's pretty clear they had no idea how to end the movie. Pretty anti-climatic movie.

the trailer is bait. makes you think it's a sjw movie but it isn't

i sat next to two gay liberals at the cinema who fucking HATED it because of the plot twist. It's not about evil white racists

Keep crying, idiot.

i don't think she's fit to enjoy things

yeah the end was a little disappointing but overall the film was great

how would you end it?

White steal nigga bodies for fucking old white women and golf. Key and Peel should have been killed a long time ago.

Has this been released online yet?

what was the message of this movie? at the start it was about racism being bad, but then that nigger killed a bunch of white people.

>maid walks by during the night
>the loudestscary movie sting i've ever heard in my fucking life plays

it's nice that the movie tells me when to be scared

There's nothing wrong with killing white "people"

Sup Forums is for everyone. Also I'd avoid using racial slurs such as the n-word, preffered terms are african-american and black.

>literally on the fucking wiki page
read moar pleeb

>racism is bad
>killing white people is good
that's the message

sure you don't belong in /pol?

jej

Yeah, your friends. I'm not praising Peele for being 1-sixteenth wise to his people's bullshit when Cosby, far wiser, had a sitcom thirty years ago. I refuse to participate in the regression of the left.

no thanks, i don't feel like watching an hour long lecture about how white people are evil disguised as entertainment

>movie about evil white people
>hurr the SJWs
This is almost as dumb as calling RE5 racist.

I was fucking ready for that too. Dark and bittersweet, yes, but poignant regardless.

RE5 was racizt, man. Wake up

the message is that the races will never coexist. Richard spencer must love this flick

Eh, I might rent it from Redbox and watch it with my wife's son.