It's only a matter of time til this makes it to mainstream media. I see it posted on other sites now...

It's only a matter of time til this makes it to mainstream media. I see it posted on other sites now. These kids are too loved for this sort of racist bullying to go un-noticed.

Do we need to cover our tracks and pretend that it came from another board? We don't want news readers flooding here

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/that_groyper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the amerimutt kym page already blames the origin and spread on Sup Forums, so don't worry

>Sup Forums spreads meme that causes outrage
>people blame Sup Forums
It's like we are the Jews of Sup Forums.

'alt-right trolls racially abuse famous child actor'
oh yeah pols getting all the shit
I prefer the anglos of Sup Forums

>people on int create sarcastic meme to ridicule a single americans lack of knowlwedge that procent and amount are two different things
>meme escalates into shoops and spanish namecalling
>meme is shortlived and dies after like a week
>pol swoops in like a fucking vulture and starts regurgitating the meme
>people get mad because "racism is bad"
>alt right numales are blamed for racism
>campus seminars begin being held against the media and whatever
>chaos erupts again
>antifa burns cars
Meanwhile all of this could have been prevented if americans were taught how percentages work.

>I prefer the anglos of Sup Forums
What's the difference?

I bet they'll givre it a weird name like they did for groyper.
Or even find anti-semitic meaning, because, you know, it's (((America))).

>>people on int create sarcastic meme to ridicule a single americans lack of knowlwedge that procent and amount are two different things
what single american?

Some guy, he kept posting to a german saying that because america has 150 mil whites and germany only have like 80 mil therefore the us is whiter, bla bla bla 56% vs 95% and he continued

EPIC MEME THREAD GUISE

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn?d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

ITT: Enemies that unnerve me - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus :D

tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
>>>
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :^)
just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DD, did u waifu?

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin? SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin
420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez?
RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :^))))))))

HEHEHE DAE LE FALLOUT? ?? XD

DAE LE THREE DOG REDDIT GOLD FOR ALL LOL HAHA R/FALLOUT BROS WW@???? HAAA HAAAAAA DAMN THIS GAM EIS HECKA

TIL FALLOUT IS LE EPIC WIN :D XP

EPIC PWNAGE!???? CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11
le dubs goy! hehehehada dh?. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now NOTHING PERSONELL...KID!
REDDIT PLS GO HAHAHAHA
AA
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO

>we started the race war
wew
put me in the screen for future historians to look at

ah ok

>Anti-racist Sup Forums meme is now a racist Sup Forums meme

wew

Whiter than you, Mohammed.

>>Anti-racist
how the fuck.

Because it makes fun of all races at once.

It shows that Amerimutts no matter their race are trash, their "White" people here act like niggers.

It makes fun of American racists who cling onto a made-up identity as "white" while their genetics are 20% of everything, just like the genetics of the people they despise.

that's not anti racist at all, besides making fun of what they say, you're also mocking them because of their appearance due to the race mixture and how they're getting less and less white over time, as if becoming less white was something to be ridiculed, it's racism no matter how you look at it.

No it's anti-racist, shut up nigger.

>anti-semitic meaning
Isn't the subtext of the orc/mutt insult based on the Jewish conspiracy theories ("white genocide" by race mixing and population displacement, specifically) which are so popular on this website?

this pretty much
it's racist but it's pretty funny too so it's ok

just because it makes fun of racists doesn't mean amerimutt isn't a racist meme, since it is making fun of them because of their race and how they're getting less white over time. it is giving them their own medicine after all, so it must be racist by default.

it's like saying that murdering a killer isn't murder in itself.

it was made just to play on the race mixing

>lack of knowlwedge that procent and amount are two different things
>20% of everything, just like the genetics of the people they despise

You must be a chink to handle all that ironing.

You're a real moron.

Here comes the butthurt Ameridumbs

It's not making fun of race, it's making fun of their perception of race. USA is the only country where people are inherently classified based on the abstract concepts of whiteness even though most Americans, including their neo-nazis, are just a mixture of everything.

I guess it's a bit like fighting fire with fire but you have to be able to read between the lines to see that it's not intended to make fun of everyone, just the retards who cling to that abstract concept of race

>It's not making fun of race,
yes it is, like I said, you're giving them their own medicine, which is racism. and again, just like I said, just because it's only aimed at racists doesn't change the fact that it is racist.

you are fighting racism with racism, I know you don't like to admit that because it makes you look like a bad guy but it's the truth, no idea why would you want to try to take the moral high ground here of all places.

Racism is sane and normal. See what happens with American mongrels, they're the dumbest on Earth.
Xenophobia on the other hand, is not. That's why we're here after all. And that's also why America is shitty, they're all race-mixed and don't have a proper culture, which racists fight to preserve.

come to think of it, I'm pretty sure amerimutt isn't used exclusively against racists anymore and it's just posted anytime an american does something stupid, racist or not.

The only goal of this meme is to enrage Americans.

And it works wonderfully well. Racist or not is not my concern, only the rage I want to see, and feel through my screen.

>The only goal of this meme is to enrage Americans.
yeah that part's pretty obvious, I actually like amerimutt posting since it's really effective in riling them up.

most of the stupid shit they do has to do with race anyways
but yeah sure is racists, who gives a shit? no one is up in his high horse claiming moral superiority, we've been making fun of americans with way lower things such as 9/11 being an oficial Sup Forums celebration, make fun of school shootings and make fun of trump's retarded son

No it's not and it's annoying as hell, people using memes they don't understand

I guess you're right. But isn't it at least a bit exciting for you to see that the americans are getting a taste of their own medicine? Considering the things they spout about south americans.

>no one is up in his high horse claiming moral superiority
someone claiming that it isn't racist despite it being nothing but that, and in fact calling it "anti racist" sure screams moral superiority to me.
>But isn't it at least a bit exciting for you to see that the americans are getting a taste of their own medicine?
yes, I already said so here .

We're not here to be censored by the mainstream moral views. A racist picture is really nothing wrong, despite what is being pushed into our brains.
Hurting someone is bad, not drawing a picture.

And by the way I'm not a racist but if I were what the issue? Everybody is entitled to its opinion. An idea never hurt anyone, people acting on ideas did.

We're making fun of Americans because they are hypocrites, not because they are racist. Hypocrisy is not an opinion, it's a default of character.

>We're making fun of Americans
by using racism, that was my point, as I've already said so multiple times. again, the fact that it is making fun of racists and giving them a taste of their own medicine doesn't change the fact that amerimutt is a racist meme.

I don't find anything wrong in it but don't say it isn't racist because it is.

Americans think they are the master race, but in fact they're just like niggers.

Everyone tries to be racists, even shitskins towards themselves. Arabs think they're better than niggers. Japanese think they're better than Chinks. Indians than Pakis. That's just human nature. What's wrong with this?

He didn't say there was something wrong, read his post.

>What's wrong with this?
if you read the reply chain you should know that I never said anything about it being wrong and in fact I like amerimutt posting, I'm only arguing against someone claiming that it wasn't racist.

Kys metizo. All mixed nation are irredeemable shitholes no matter how hard you want to cherrypick

My bad. You're right then.

no idea how you got anything against what you said from my post, Kevin.

twitter.com/that_groyper

Americans are good at cultural appropriation, they will say this is some kind of anti racist meme portraying racists as idiots

I guess you've never been to a civilized country before. Getting less and less white over time implies they'll have more social conflicts down the line. This is a proven fact for all non homogenous countries ( not just white countries) and that leads to them being ridiculed on here. The fu. Fact is that those countries who mock them are going through the same process as well

la abominaciĆ³n opaca

looks like you're not reading my posts at all.

People think Sup Forums made it

The tracks are already covered

based Brazil bro

>amerimutts take all the flak
>based brazil goes unnoticed

thats the thing, not alot of brazilians (except Sup Forums posters) kept postint about muh guns muh laws muh huwaitness

only certain burger posters get upset by questioning their genetics, unveiling their self-hatred

>being a commie

we want guns too

it's not so much about the guns, but the insecurity