I think we can all agree that Southern Europeans aren't white...

I think we can all agree that Southern Europeans aren't white, but why are they so much better than Northcucks at EVERYTHING?

>southern euros aren't white

Northern Europe beats most countries of the world by every metric. Explain.

something something 56

>muh metrics

typical autistic northcuck mentality. only numbers matter to autistic northcuck basement dweller virgins

southern europeans have: better culture, better history, better cuisine, better people, better climate, better everything

>typical autistic northcuck mentality. only numbers matter to autistic northcuck basement dweller virgins

Bad choice of colors in your map

At everything?
It's the poorest part of Europe.

It's the ugliest and most shitskin part of Europe (more like North Africa)

Least relevant part of Europe

Bad at science, doesn't contribute anything compared to their northern counterparts

They are bad at sports (SHITaly not going to the world cup, while Germany is secure to win it again in 2018)

Lowest IQ in Europe

I could go on all day.
What are they better at you say?
They are a bunch of wewuz and niggers, nothing else. What can be expected from moor rapebabies.

>North Africa is part of the map
Yep, its shit.

>better culture, better history
What does "better" even mean when you speak about history or culture?
>better cuisine
Have you even tries nordic cuisine?
>better people
They're just better, right?
>better climate
Agree. Although it is too dry to my taste.

>better culture, better history, better cuisine, better people, better climate,

And i still have a comfier life. So in conclusion none of it matters

>mfw highest IQ of all the western countries

>Thirty centuries of history allow us to look with supreme pity on certain doctrines which are preached beyond the Alps by the descendants of those who were illiterate when Rome had Caesar, Virgil and Augustus.

>better culture
It's subjective, and southern european culture is overrated anyway.

>better culture
Again it's subjective, you're talking about your personal likins as facts.
In my opinion southern european food is greasy garbage for monkeys.

>better people
What makes them ''better''? Being brown, hairy, shorter, lazy, less intelligent, more corrupted, having arab genes makes someone better?
I wonder what kind of person you are.

>better climate
Once it's subjective. Some people like the forest and others the beach, some people prefer cold over hot or viceversa, some people prefer pine trees over palm trees, does it make one better than the other? No.

Damn son you're retarded.

I'm sure that you're italian-american or some shit of sorts.

>We wuznt a shithole once upon a time and shieet

Pretty much the only IQ chart I've seen that shows Italy having more than 100 IQ desu

Just google "iq map" or "iq chart countries" and you see how it is in general

Relink your answer, Argiebro.

>And i still have a comfier life. So in conclusion none of it matters

Lol, have you lived in any other country?

I very much doubt, any shithole full of snow is comfier than rural Italy/France/Spain/Portugal.

Typically a shitty map that Ameridumbs would take seriously.

I want a regional Russian IQ map so bad.

This because a standard it's not alredy set
The jakub marian map is autistic though in every way (not the only one of that guy btw)

the power of culture
Northcucks may have the money, quality of life, and Varg autism, but there's a reason why people move to Italy and Spain instead. The only people who go north are people who want gibs.

>I very much doubt, any shithole full of snow is comfier than rural Italy/France/Spain/Portugal.

I hate heat. I'm sorry i'm not ridden with arab genes that allow me to stand in such brainmelting heat.

t. amerishart who has not step foot outside his flyover state.

Shock
>What do you mean? Southern Europe has always been considered white.
Denial
>Southern Europe is white
Anger
>Fuck off northcucks. You were inbreeding mud hut builders when we built cathedrals.
Bargaining
>We might not be white, but we have better culture and history.
Depression
>I wish I was born in northern Europe, living in southern Europe is worse than suicide
Testing
>Northern Europe might be better than us in almost every way, but we have our good sides too
Acceptance
>Varg is right. All ancient civilizations were created by nordics and southern Europeans are worthless creatures that can barely be called humans. I must accept my place as the inferior being.

How can you be so retarded?

>Implying there's any significant regional differences

Where do you think the dumb and the smart people live then?

t. Brit who is going to retire to Spain

You arent very qualified to speak about anything that isnt your next mcdonalds order

Wrong
Took from wikipedia

the only reason people from cold north go south is the sun. That's the only reason.

Don't worry we don't want you either

that's the same god damn study you low IQ med monkey

t. Varg shitposting on his neetbux phone

t. culture is eating rotten fish which is why McDonalds is in your country to save you

>Low IQ
Try again sweetie

>Only knowledge about countries is memes and Sup Forums

Yeah, that's my american

Yeah. God help me i try to keep my money in this country so none of it drips down to your rotten shithole.

There are no more gibs in the North, FYI. If people move South, it's to retire themselves and have warm weather. People who want to work go to North.

Look like the monkeys got uppity. Fucking trasbags, learn your place.

Different study showing that North Italians are the smartest people in Europe.

>only knowledge about countries is memes and Sup Forums
>responses have thusfar consisted of MS Paint comics and McDonalds

I could be arab but at least i am not a souless mongol like you
Enjoy being forgotten by history books

>only knowledge about countries is memes and Sup Forums
you talking about your typical american here?
>responses have thusfar consisted of MS Paint comics and McDonalds
not me :^)

Well, Caucasians should be dumb and black, lol.

Italians were known for their intuitiveness and inventions. Many Europeans hired Italians to build war machines for them.

>I wont be forgotten because I died in Italy
nice claim to fame Pinocchio

Why does he have to respond properly and use actual braincapacity to battle something absolutely absurdly stupid and obviously trollish or simply uneducated?

No one fucking knows you. Don't put yourself on a pedestal for something some other completetly other person did in the place where your completely different people and nation stand on.

What did he means by that?

What happened to them then that they became useless sacks of shit who prefer to spend all day lazily rotting like fermented shit under the African sun?

Quick hit: Rennaisance and all the historical periods prior to that have NOTHING to do with modern day subhumans living in the italian peninsula.
It's like linking ISIS to ancient Sumer, cut me some fucking slack.

and you learn yours
you're slighty better than mexico
at least i live in the first world

I couldn't think of any italian names I'm sorry

I like how everyone gets uppity about their cunts while forgetting that if they were the standar of their country they would be laughed at for being fat virgins.
But yes, muh culture and muh economics.

apparently not at football
bazinga

Dovevi proprio rispondere al troll?
É un famoso troll non dargli corda

I went to Italy last year. This 50% black man could unironically pass as a local there desu

I would never step foot in your rotting, disgusting vomitive shithole. You have nothing to envy from the lowest stratus of hell itself. Not even satan wants to take a shit on your country.

Thanks to all deities that I was born and proudly LIVE here.

>"they are a bunch of wewuz niggers"
>looks flag
>fucking argentina

Funny that the poorest countries of Europe are richer than your shithole. Enjoy your poverty argensimio, dont think your white

I'm proud of being Amerindian.
Are you proud of being an arab moor? No? You deny your roots? Then we have nothing to talk about, crawl back into your shithole, four legged goblin.

Probably jelous of the upper class (all italians descent) which translate in the Mongrel Complex

I wanted to argue(just for sake of arguing) but yeah you are right.

Caesar was nordic, and probably finnic too

You would have your country if you weren't african-tier when we found you
The weak succumb such is law of Nature

the only finnish poster i see that cannot meme

That's why he deserved the 23 stabs

>white
Imaginary category used by Americans who lack an ethnic identity.

I don't think this map is right. I've visited Lombardia and Piedmont and the people were as fair as the ones in Veneto, not like central and southern Italy.

not even american but spanish
thinks about being this cucked

So youre not white. When you were fucking donkeys we were discovering the world. Dont forget what is your mother tongue. A bunch of rape babie moors conquered your shithole, 500years since and yet we live better than you

Enjoy your inferiority complex

If you saw white people it was tourists

>when we found you
Your ancestors back then were at best peasants picking up farm stock shit or legs deep in the ground covered in mud and cultivating vegetables for your masters and their pets while they were starving or dying of pests.

Meanwhlie all Amerindians were worthy and sons of mother eart, la Pachamama., we inherit a rich and proud culture.

Don't get uppity, Luigi.

You just want to "stab" a northern European :D

The only reason meds are racially superior is because Jews are part of that race

And the south of europe (western parts) was fucked by the euro

In the 90s Italy had a higher per capita than England. If you think north europeans are superior to south ones you are vastly deluded. It's a temporary economic gap.

It's not a case our nickname is dagos (from dagger)

>In the past
Oh i am laffin

why americans always start this thread that's why nobody likes you here

You can tell which ones were tourists because they literally all wear shorts and sandals.

10 mln with one of the lowest birthrate
We should start to think a way to not let you estinct by the end of the century
This time future not past

Like gods gracing the worshippers (italians)

What do you mean? This is basically Southern Euro appreciation thread

Nordcucks and spics can fuck off

Nobody likes Americans anywhere else.

It's the classical bait thread
Still I have to thank you
It was fun

>Sweden 1.9 fertility rate
>Italy 1.3
Maybe if you would pay our vacation we could provide some semen

>he is proud because shitskins make more babies

>I think we can all agree that Southern Europeans aren't white
Yea great start, buddy.

Expected lol
We can endure this rate for years since quantity in this case matters
Sweden with only 10 mln it's easy to replace

Tfw Afrika has its own sun

But Italy made less..?

>french math education

Very nice burger, very nice.

gods of recessed chins and nervous autism

>Amerindians were worthy and sons of mother earth, la Pachamama, we inherit a rich and proud culture.

Your culture is mostly what spaniards and other southern europeans left behind. Ameridians back then were making fertility rituals by fucking each other, killing each other in order to make tribal gods happy and hanging around almost naked

>virgins and neets who plan on never having children arguing about birth rates

>some mutt abomination who has never left his favela utters his opinion

Why do you have that particular picture saved on your computer, Finnfriend?

Be honest.

it's always funny to see autists argue over wich shithole is better and has contributed more to whatever when they have done absolutely 0 for that country

Don't reply to me stupid disgusting creature.