After the Truman Show

After Truman leaves surely the entire dome becomes unusable but far too expensive to demolish right?

Sequel should be 20 years later kids break in and explore the decaying town. I could see a solid horror film in the making here.

Cultists...crazy truman obsessed serial killer...

might be fun

You're not taking into account the shrink ray.

Truman is wandering around the giant world outside while they can just demolish the miniaturized town.

You have a kino mind, OP

What a twist

Why so much water? They could at least make a little island in the middle of it.

This is the type of idea that Hollywood needs to take into account.

I'd imagine they'd just rent the place out for people to live in.

Or even worse, they start all over again with a new baby, just using the same set.

Its supposed to take place in Hoenn

Or better yet, they could make a Truman museum or a theme park dedicated to the entire town.

How retarded does someone have to be that they're content living their entire lives in a place that small? I travel further than that every single day.

It's a metaphor you dingus.

With genetically modified clones of truman. The doctors and managers are convinced their safety precautions are air tight, but corporate espionage, a storm, and chaos theory all prove them wrong as the park's systems break down.

>"Their is no authorized breeding in Truman Park."
>"And why is that?"
>"Well, because all the Trumans are male"

life will find a way

Why couldn't they just do all the same shit but with a new person altogether? It doesn't have to be Truman.

For what?

Truman is iconic. It's like replacing Mickey Mouse.

So did they cut away everytime Truman jerked off or, put something up his ass. That would be some pretty good t.v.

>that'sthepoint.jpeg

They played Chris Isaak over it and pretended it was high art.

Nobody cares about your orange picker life you shitskin retard

They made Truman fear the water so he would never go out there, putting an Island there is also a risk because he might look at it and think "I wonder what's on that island? I might be brave enough to at least go that far"

kek

He's asking why they didn't make his home an island you autist.

hehe... keep it down pls

>the creator of the Truman show went insane and lost everything after Truman discovered the real world. he now lives in the town and spent all of his money making replicas of Truman to live in the city. one day, a group of teenagers get curious and explore the abandoned dome Truman used to live in, only to find the horror that awaits them inside.

no he said there's too much water facing the coast

What's in the big forest area anyway?

Mainly trees

They'd either start again with a new baby, or turn the whole thing into a sort of theme park/tourist destination with tours and what have you.

He was never exposed to faggots, so he never caught the gay.

Every time a Truman died he was replaced with a clone. These clones were sometimes hatched defective so they letted them loose to live in the woods like savages, all this was recorded and broadcasted to entertain the people who worked on the dome year round.

Was it ethical for Truman to abandon the show so abruptly, putting thousands of people out of a job and (presumably) their Trumanville home? Can he be held liable for his reckless actions, perhaps a class-action suit?

I would if it was as cozy, safe, and friendly as that place.

Don't you remember the scene where it hints that they've pretended to go on long car rides to places before but drug him so he thinks he slept through it all? They did it at least once when he went to Mt Rushmore.

cause reboots suck

>it's a network clones Truman using African Bullfrog genes episode
These never end well.

>that episode where truman held a knife to his throat and they had to cut away to a rerun