Website asking for reparations for descendants of slave

So Sup Forums, how many reasons can you come up with for why they don't deserve reparations?

Other urls found in this thread:

reparations.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the link:
reparations.me/

We gave you fuckers a country and you still choose to stay here. Your ancestors were offered reparations and they turned it down.

I don't own slaves and you don't pick cotton.

Some of those nigs have my families last name.
They should be grateful my ancestors cared about them enough to adopt them.

there was no war between traders/plantators and niggers

They were offered passage to Africa and they didn't go.

They have done nothing but take American resources for decades now.

Whites should ask for reparations for all the crime they have caused, property values they have destroyed and all the government money they have stolen.

I don't owe them anything. These people were not slaves, and I owned no slaves. The only reparations they deserve is hot lead through their skulls at 3,000 feet per second.

Wtf, I hate niggers now! Gas the kikes, race war now!

>Whites should ask for reparations for all the crime they have caused, property values they have destroyed and all the government money they have stolen.

This

They owe us for destruction of property, welfare, destruction of life, wages for the prisons we have to house their worthless asses in when they kill and sling dope. I am betting the number is massive given how much they drain the system.

They got reparations. It's called not living in Africa.

They owe us so much, and they don't work, so the only way I can see to get the niggers to pay us back what they owe us would be to make them slaves again.

i am completely for them. Let anyone who currently owns a slave foot the bill, to be paid directly to those who are currently slaves

im not paying out just so you can buy 50 more pairs of sneakers and a lifetime supply of drank/lean combo just so devonte and friends can kill you over it and have the cycle start over again

free Cadillacs when?

I look 100% white, but found out through some family and a DNA test that I had an ansestor that was a west african slave. So where is my free shit?

1.) Because they already have reparations, their standard of living is infinitely better than the african nation they were captured from.

2.) The current black generation were never slaves, so why the hell should they get additional reparations?

3.) If they were to get reparations, it should be from the nation that captured and sold them in the first place (i.e. the africans that caught them).

4.) If the US was to pay black people it would never stop ("ok, you paid me for my ancestors slave labour, now pay me for jim crowe")

eh I'm afraid there would be some technical complications along the line but conceptually they do deserve reparations.

Irish were slaves too

Since niggers are so fond of claiming that they wuz kangs in egypt 'n shiet, ask them when they are going to issue an apology and pay reparations for the Israelites.

[spoiler]niggers having to pay their welfare to the Jews would be the funniest shit ever [/spoiler]

Fine we'll throw in a few potatoes you fuckhead

I need reparations because the Romans kept my people as slaves.

PAY UP ITALY

Reparations from who? They weren't slaves, the people they will be getting money from never owned slaves, they already get reparations in the form of welfare.

If you have back anyone's lineage far back enough everyone is likely decebdents of slaves whether through nationality or religion or whatever.

A. Because they're niggers and they'll waste

B. Slavery is neither new to unique to niggers

C. There are no living direct family members of slaves, who are the only people who would be eligible for compensations.

>So Sup Forums, how many reasons can you come up with for why they don't deserve reparations?
Only one is needed: It was their fault.

Because every people have enslaved or been enslaved at some point in their history.
Because trauma is not genetic, and your parents were shits to you because niggers are shits in general. Not because of hereditary agonies. Everyone is responsible for themselves.
Because the niggers of the US would never enjoy the quality of life they do today if their slave ancestors hadn't been allowed to stay.
Because the vast majority of non-black races in the US have no connection to slave owners or benefited from nigger slave labor.

Because you have equal citizenship and rights, all while enjoying the spoils of the conquest of this land and the development of this nation. /thread

Because they have no way of proving their ancestry. How can we know that they did not move to America in 1870's or 1930's?

Also what do you do with people whose only one part of family was enslaved?

Holy shit, thank you for the image. It gives enough information to search for, to counter the SJWs on campus. Fuck PC culture on universities.

Serious answer: the percentage of whites actually descended from those responsible for slavery is an extremely small percentage of the white US population. Forcing the entirety of white america to pay is misplaced justice at best. Also simply handing money to poor communities is proven time and time again to be an awful strategy for economic development. It's like that homeless guy Oprah gave a million dollars to and within a year he was back on the street. Managing money effectively is a skill that has to be learned gradually over generations. Simply handing some hood nigga thousands of dollars might make his life more comfortable for a year or two but eventually his lifestyle can be expected to return to its original status. Not to mention pragmatically reparations would drastically increase the already tense race relations in America.

No problem mate, go whip those niggers and nigger enablers into submission!

>spend $1 trillion to give every black person $25k
>they spend it like lotto winners
>the poor, antisocial, poorly-educated ones remain in the same state
>i'm so institutionally opressed gib reparation for slavery

Institute a racist cash transfer program and be amazed as nothing changes.

Anyone who believes black communities don't deserve reparations from the US government should read Coates' article referenced in this image
There are also a couple of companion pieces he wrote, one from two years earlier in which he argued against reparations, and an article in which he details the research and formation of the article and explains why he changed his stance.
Basically the US government is responsible for excluding blacks from home ownership for the greater part of its history. Coates calls it something like the greatest accumulation of wealth for most American citizens, the buying of homes in mid-20th century.
I agree with you guys on a lot of things, but blacks do deserve reparations. It's not as simple as "it's to say sorry for making you slaves" and it's not proposing a blank cheque handed to every African-American.

It constantly astounds me as to how ignorant and just fucking stupid the majority of people on this Earth could be. What do they care about? What do they even live for?

Just a pay-cheque so they can go and party the weekend away? Sleep/work for 90% of your life so you can become belligerent and fuck for the remaining 10%?

What the fuck happened?

i'm a white guy who is 1/256 black, a plantation owner knocking up a house slave. that house slave had a girl, who ended up marrying a white man, etc.

do i get reparations too?

If you cry a lot, perhaps. But more likely you'll just pass as white and be called a racist instead. Just like how people claiming they're 1/1488th native American don't get taken seriously.

i'm also 1/8 chippewa. where's mah gibs. you enslaved my ancestors and took my land!

ACRES
MULE

>I agree with you guys on a lot of things, but blacks do deserve reparations.
No, they do not.

The reparation they deserve is a free ticket back to africa. Nothing more.

No, as I said, no one person gets reparations. The US government needs to help blacks buy their homes (the whole issue of gentrification and white-washing wouldn't exist if minorities were able to buy the homes they've been living in for generations), build homes that it is feasible for low-income families to buy, invest in deprived black communities

they already get free housing, food, medical care, education, short line for jobs, etc. i don't think we could reperate them any more

We're already giving them reparations. It's called Affirmative Action.

Take it out of how much welfare they have received.

Whites need reparations from the blacks.

Niggers were the worst investment ever.

Just gave $40. You fucking racists better pay for your privelege built off the backs of these poor PoC.

Simply because we aren't the same subspecies of human. I literally only give a damn about my race.

so when are you paying the boatfare?

So do the black descended from the 28% of free blacks that owned slaves have to pay too?

Reparations for what?

>reasons
Let's see...
Welfare
Food stamps
Taxpayer money being used to build homes, which they then proceed to shit up

The descendants of slaves in the US are exponentially more well off than the descendants of slaves in central and south America. Why do American slaves deserve even more than they've already received?

I want a fresco of this painted on my ceiling!

Primal instincts

As long as only the actual slave owners i.e Juden have to pay

Fucking Greenland

The fuck?

wait you saying the invention of peanut butter sparked the industrial revolution and sheet?

>Paying "reparations" to people long dead and gone
>Gibs me dat
>Literally every race in history has been subject to slavery

Niggers are just born with a sense of entitlement tbqh senpai smdh lmao rmut