Americans will defend this

Americans will defend this

>when people say american hooligans don't exist
RESPECT

Cheeky thigh shot banter. By the way the correct answer is Auburn.

Would rather have a gun leave a cheeky mark on the thigh than flares giving 100 victims cancer and lung problems for the rest of their lives.

Fucking Alabama fans can't cope with reality. Truly an American reaction he had though desu

How can divegrass hooligans compete?

We call them Hicks. When your life is shit and you have nothing to lose might as well get violent over a game.

Quit bein a pussy, getting shot in the thigh isn't that bad. Getting stabbed in the thigh however sucks.

>be american
>go to school
>get shot
>go to cinema
>get shot
>go to the church
>get shot
>go to the stadium
>get shot
>argue about sports
>get shot

Should have given the ref a gun, this would have stopped the situation

>Be me
>Caring even once what alabamans do to each other
You can only choose one.

>leaf thread

#respect
#cometobesictas

unironically this

I truly enjoy stories of SEC violence. Had to take my Alabama brother-in-law to the ER on his wedding night after he got decked by an LSU fan.

I have become lol

>tf
>tp

is it really hooliganism when you're probably alone at the game, pull a gun in the most inane argument, then run the fuck away?

to be fair, Alabama is a backwoods shithole

The South was a Mistake

>be american
>go watch adolescent nigger collision
>get shot
Just another day...

This
If there was a shooting range at the stadium, noone would have even got hurt

based southern belle showing how we throw down in the holler

thigh’s

Me caring what happens in Alabama is like you caring what happens in Moldova

>clicking the thumbnail

If you were born in a holler your dad would beat the shit out of you for being a closeted faggot.

t. guy from Sword's Creek Holler

Why were there not M249s bolted to the rails of the stadium? It's the only logical answer to indiscriminate gun violence.

>Shot him in the thigh
Good for him
People should be shot more often, maybe we'll develop a resistance to bullets

And then you fags act all patriotic during Olympics. Do you all consciously know that this love for 'Erica is just role playing?

Wrong. Niggers are the one step who usually create gun violence and assaults. Google it you chimp.

>Be Canada
>Basking in the safety of America's superior martial tradition
You don't need to be tough if you have a Daddy...

Sounds like Alabama's the better team.

women are to blame. they have forgotten their place in the world and emasculated men, who have to compensate by shooting guns. if men had working dicks instead of erectile dysfunction, gun sales would plummet

This didn't happen at a game.

Why didnt the us just let them secede? We will never know.

sure we do. we needed the agricultural regions, and France and the UK were waiting to invade and retake the continent if we divided.

It was mostly a point about constitutional powers. It's also funny to see them constantly buttmad about everything ever since.

Why don't we just give guns to the good thighs?

that's real freedom friend

Fuck 7SU.

In your dreams m8. Everyone knows that whites are BY FAR the most violent race on the planet. Your "chimpout theory" is mere projection.

This

Clearly you've never met any injuns.

>be Argentinian
>be non-white
Yikes.

And it's still a preferable place to live than Argentina.

Because my ancestors eradicated them from here (CA) to Florida. I'm not complaining, just saying at the very least it takes two to tango

>my ancestors
BlackManLookingAtPictureOfGeorgeCusterAndSayingMyAncestor.jpeg

(You)

>my ancestors
Like your ancestor Toby with the half a foot.