Why does Messi hate him?

Why does Messi hate him?

because dybala is in an actual debate for the best player in the world

Because he's afraid of competition. That's why he forced Zlatan and Eto'o out.

He’s jealous of the superhero duo

cause he's sexy and Messi is an autistic ape

kek i'm a juventus fan
he is a shitty child

>higuain and dybala can make a nice duo for argentina
>the contrived manlet is against it because he doesn't want to be outshined

cause he hasn't scored for the NT yet

Hes way cuter than him

Because Dybala said the truth

Messi is all over the pitch and makes it impossible for the other attacking players to find their place

Dybala pointed out this in public, and Messi never forgives

>The 23-year-old has opened up about his controversial interview, and said Messi just laughed the quotes off and advised him not to take everything in the media too seriously.

>"As soon as I arrived at the national team training camp, I went to face him," Dybala told TyC Sports, as quoted by Marca.

>"I said 'Leo...', and he started to laugh because he already understood.

>"I then realised there was no need to clarify anything. There was no need to talk about it.

>"It was five or 10 seconds and he told me to remain calm and that there was no issue."

>Dybala also insisted that his quotes were misinterpreted and that Messi is, in fact, one of his idols.

>"It was an interview with 22 questions and 18 of them were about Messi," he added.

>"I said really nice things about him in 17 of those questions, as I consider Messi an idol.

>"It was misinterpreted and it hurt me."

but sure, clickbait articles with "reports of messi feeling this way or that way about x player" during transfer window time are very trustworthy, I'm sure he isn't advised by literally everyone around him not to talk to the media with rumor bullshit, especially not about other players

You left out that Dybala never started for the national team again after that, and even lost his place as a substitute.

t. jewposter interista
youre not fooling anyone

Messi on his own got 5-8 league titles, half the champions leagues of the past decade, and the farthest Argentina got to a world cup since Maradona.

Dybala is a weak minded soy boy c.uck who chokes away everything he has ever touched, along with higuian. Remind you higuian was eliminated by Lyon at real madrid and missed a penalty to not qualify Napoli for the champions league.

>"hehe, no problemo, niño"
>manages to kill every chances of him playing again

>on his own

>le pass sideways men

>half the champions leagues of the past decade

what the fuck

so messi is an autistic psycho

*wins every title*

Welcome to Manchester United.

Agent P is on the job.

pogba is coming back #pogback

Yeah tanks Messi

Man I want to suck his balls. Can someone post the pepe dybi?

>He runs down his contract at United and rejoins Juve on a free

Didn't know Missing was spanish

I didn't know Barcelona won titles with only Iniesta/Xavi and not Messi

They actually did (2006 CL, lel liga).

>2006 CL
Xavi played even less games than Messi did; plus Iniesta was a bit-part player for that campaign

I saw Dybala at a grocery store in Buenos Aires back in January. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Zlatan and guardiola hated eachother , had nothing to do with messi

No refunds

Imagine if Argentina wins WC after Messi retires with Higuain scoring the winning goal from a Dybala assist.

The autistic manlet would kill himself.

so Messi is the fucking Don
based