Lena Dunham to speak at DNC

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/21/lena-dunham-speak-democratic-national-convention/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/21/lena-dunham-speak-democratic-national-convention/
youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope one of the nigger rape her

I wonder if she'll talk about pebbles

>“Girls” star Lena Dunham is slated to throw her weight behind Hillary Clinton in a speech next week’s Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

Jesus Christ, she's shaped like a fucking yam

Is there anyone speaking that doesnt have links to crime?

I can smell the cunt-rot from here

So far we have

>A child molester
>army of dead dindu parents
>a literal illegal immigrant

Lena "someone raped me, jk no one can get it up near me" Ham

you mean Lena "The ten ton terror of tel aviv" Dunham?

Lena "take a peak in my little sister's vagina" Dunham.

resemblance of a potato

Lena "On screen undressed, at home incest' Dunham

THICC
H
I
C
C

Ha un bel corpaccio.

im on mobile and OP thumbnail is hilarious

Don't forget the barely legal walking fridge

r a r e

and this

Dat filename tho...

Her sister is fucking worse..
Pic related- Grace Dunham
What a disgusting family.. How can they be famous...

Wtf is this thing???

Hillary is now unstoppable.

>m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/21/lena-dunham-speak-democratic-national-convention/
>“Girls” star Lena Dunham is slated to throw her weight behind Hillary Clinton
>Throw her weight

kek

fucking hell

>Mfw the editor allowed that to be published

Someone is about to get schlonged by HR over there.

why are all the women involved in the dnc so ugly?

The RNC has been OK.

The DNC will be major, major happenings. It will be such a shit show I wouldn't be surprised if it gets shut down.

I can't wait!

These are their idols. We are doomed.

Sounds about par for the course, all they need is a transsexual muslim and they will hit the diversity jackpot.

I'm so excited to see this DNC freakshow. The pandering is going to be so fucking retarded that's it's going to push on the fence over to Trumps side. The current DNC is so PC extreme that it's going to lose its base

This is literally the equivalent of Sam Hyde speaking at the RNC

what do you mean? whats going to happen?

So that the ugly tumblrinas won't have to feel inferior to pretty women. Instead they choose women who are equally disgusting on the outside as they are on the inside.

Bernie cucks
Dindus being dindus

Why has the DNC not gotten the memo that the public has turned largely against PC culture? They should be moving away from it, not diving headfirst into it.

Lena "She Dun Ate All the Ham" Dunham

This. Thats why all the women loved her stupid show, because she got naked all the time and they could feel better about their horrible bodies.

This will be memetastic

>That disgust face on little on pedro

That thing's a fucking female?

>inviting a child molestor and pedophile
wtf democrats

If Hillary had just been a quiet, boring, moderate, and slightly crooked democrat then she'd have easily won just for being "not Trump". But as it is she's just being so shitty and snakeish that the general left leaning public could possibly vote for Donald Trump of all people to be the leader of the free world just so that they don't have to put up with her.

Protesters will be looking to start trouble, with the added bonus that (unlike the RNC convention) the police won't want to stop them. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the "blue flu" took hold in the Philly PD during the convention.

What the fuck is that thing? Seriously... What is it?

Always relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

liberals are more likely to attack their own forces, and police are more likely to just stand there and let them do that

God she is so horrible looking.

Well, the thing is that the left in the US seems to have been shitting on the working class in the US for decades. And they still voted for them because the GOP seemed to shit on them harder.

And now Trump is courting them, and the dems keep shitting on them. We might see a shift over to the GOP for once. Which can only mean one thing: Immigration reform so that they can import more Democratic voters...

It's just like Sweden.

Gross

The democrats REALLY don't want to win this election.