What actually is

A white American?

A mongrel who considers himself white even though he's 1/8th "african american" *(great-great-grandpa fucked a slave) 1/8th cree and 1/16th cherokee

Not that.

So what should real white Americans call themselves?

Mongrels.

You don't get to call yourself "white" unless you know you don't have any non-white admixture in your genetic background. Whatever happened to "muh one drop rule", ((OP)))?

Something disappearing a bit more every day

Don't exist.

German and Irish...

That's Lou Diamond Phillips.

One drop rule. That 0.3% adds up to a subhuman ad-mixture.

>tfw scared of trying 23andme because my grandmother was an orphan and there is a distinct chance of her being a half russian rape baby

I don't want no filthy slav blood.

don't worry you are probably just a polish jew

ill show you my blond hair and blue eyes with a time stamp, however i doubt you are as near white as i am

this, apparently

I've got it tested

I'm mainly Anglo Saxon, with two smaller parts of French and German. And then somehow I have just a tiny tiny bit from one of the Nordic countries

That's a Mexican

>genetics don't count if I say they don't

Typical mongrel reaction. Don't get so emotional, subhuman. Genetics exist. So does the "warrior gene", which is what makes you emotional and quick to get stirred up, like a nigger or a spic would.

Only a nonwhite would dismiss 0.3% of something out of hand, because they don't have any experience in a laboratory/scientific environment.

>tl;dr: one drop rule, not an argument

White countries only begrudgingly accept americans as "white" due to their superpower status. If the U.S wasnt a superpower most people would laugh at the suggestion that these descendants of negro slaves, indians and greasy italians are somehow white.

i was always the whitest person i knew. my grand mother spoke German and came to the US after ww1

>Iberian
>0.1% African

fuck off nigger

ok white boy show me.

Yeah but apparently if you "look" white, then you're white. Even if you're objectively scientifically non-white.

really makes you think

you are american...

Why is it called the
>warrior gene?

The Romans were far far better at fighting than any blacks or South Americans

Why not call it the child gene, woman gene, or loud obnoxious dumb cunt gene?

lol looks about right
"I'm scots-irish and german with a little bit of Viking haha"

nah we're just your cousins. We didn't own slaves and have ficki ficki with them which means we're not negroid unlike "white" americans. Also not as many ara.. I mean itlian immigration. The worst we did was ficki ficki natives.

>shows name

my family came here post ww1, Canadians have heaps of Asians and poo in loos compared to the small Canadian population.

i am open in my beliefs. my boss and neighbors do not have a problem with me.