Hey Sup Forums, I am in love with America, please help

Ever since the obvious crack downs on free speech in Germany in the recent past, the use of state media as propaganda channels, the massive taxes taken in to provide gibmees to foreigners and didndunuffins, the political correctness in public which doesn't allow dissent against the mainstream, the "open borders, let everyone in" policies and lots more, I have started to love America's freedoms, liberties, gun rights, proudness of the flag and the nation, opportunities for hard working people and fundamental freedom of speech.

How can I go on knowing my love for America is in vein, as I have to stay in a God forsaken, dying, burning Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/f/noncitizen.htm
work.chron.com/join-us-marines-foreigner-19967.html
youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI
uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/green-card-processes-procedures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do what my ancestors did. Move from krautland to Appalachia

>Appalachia
Doesn't really work. These days you either need 1.5 million in investment to move to America, an H1b visa, an American wife or be some kind of celebrity or illegal.

Closest I could get to America was the UK... but with Brexit, that is also over.

Listen. I have traveled across the world, I've visited all continents except Straya (will go there asap) and am proud member of the 100 countries club.

I would never leave my country. I will die fighting the muslim hordes, that's just who I am. I am proud of my history and culture. I love being a Bulgarian.

Americans are often uneducated and ignorant as fuck, many of them don't know what's happening beyond their borders, Sup Forums posters are usually more aware tho. Obesity is rampant, spics and nigs are polluting the white man's country. They are aggressive and playing world police, they are champions of thinking too much of themselves and refuting reality showing them the contrary.

Despite all of that.

I fucking love the USA and its citizens. There's just something that makes our last hope for salvation from muzzies and whatever other threats are out there. We shit talk them to death, but at the end of the day we sleep soundly, because we know if SHTF there will be an aircraft carrier knocking on the bad guys' door and if Americans know one thing.. it's how to kick ass and blow stuff up. Even if the nation is getting old and tired, there's still a spark in there, there's still something pushing them forward and under Trump it might flourish again,.

I'd love to move to the USA permanently (visited 4 times), but I love my country too much to abandon it in its moments of need.

Hey bro I live in America check out what I can say.
Multiculturalism sucks, nig nogs are literal sub humans, Muslims are backwards and evil inbred people.
My group of friends would fucking laugh with me too. God bless North Texas.

There's plenty of Germans in the upper Midwest. I live in Montana and we have communities that still speak German at home. Maybe you could be an interpreter.

i've been in love with america since as long as i can remember. always been a fantasy to go there and never returned.

only problem is i'm unskilled and poor.

how hard would it be for me to illegally emigrate then somehow end up a US citizen? besides marriage. would someone hire me?

return

>only problem is i'm unskilled and poor.
I am skilled (MBA & law degree) and relatively well off, still can't move to America.

So don't worry, let's just admire America from afar. Can't do anything about it.

>how hard would it be for me to illegally emigrate then somehow end up a US citizen?
Practically impossible. Don't even try. What you can do is find an American girl online and slowly start a relationship that ends up in a marriage... then move.

Just get hired by a U.S company and then you can come over.

why can't you move there? surely some company would hire you, or do you have some circumstance in germany you can't leave?

it's so damn unfair, millions of america-hating mexicans and mudslimes can go there illegally and get jobs/go to college/be allowed to stay, but an america-loving, english speaking european is forever banished.

what if i go on holiday and marry a stripper or something?

>I am skilled (MBA & law degree) and relatively well off, still can't move to America.

Dude, the perpetual meme of this country is people coming here with nothing and building successful lives here. Stop making excuses and move here, we need more Western European immigrants, especially those who come here because they believe in the principles we stand for.

I know how you feel. God bless this utopia I live in.

Being a german man i can completely understand your feeling, i often find myself thinking about leaving the land of my forefathers to find a better place somewhere on this earth...sad but true...no ready to give up though...

get real. i am an engineer and there is no way to emigrate for me.

the US nowadays is for brown and black people. for europeans its nearly impossible to move .

>or do you have some circumstance in germany you can't leave?
America has the strictest immigration laws in the whole wide world. There is no way to get to America legally these days, except if you have some family relationship or if you study there etc.

>what if i go on holiday and marry a stripper or something?
Yes, but you need to find that stripper first and need to show that it isn't a sham marriage.

>Dude, the perpetual meme of this country is people coming here with nothing and building successful lives here.
That was true until the 1960s, then immigration laws changed.

true and it hurts

Anyone can come here by joining any of the branches of the US military. Sure, it's a pain in the ass to go through, but it requires very little money, and you're actually going to be payed to do it.

The only requirement would be that you knew fluent english

>inb4 'u's b fitin 4 da joos' etc etc

The fastest way to move here and get citizenship would be to get a visa or whatever for is needed to temporarily stay in the US, and somehow manage to get married with a US citizen. You will be naturalized by the end of the year or three, and your family will be able to join you swiftly.

You can also move here if you have a relative already living here, or have a job waiting, or own a business, or have a good amount of worth in either cash or stock.

Entry will also be much easier, as promised by Trump should he become president.

If you or anyone decide to do so via military, your best bet would be to just join the airforce, as (despite the obvious case being that airmen are fucking pussies),

1) there's not much of a worry of running into combat or getting shot,

2) you're very likely to just end up shuffling shit around for logistics or whatever.

3) only you need to join the military for your whole family to move with you (after you become a citizen yourself, firstly)

but if you find a job before you go you're set, that's probably the easiest way to get there legally, to my knowledge. the manager at my former workplace has done just that.

or if you're well educated and earning good money you can save up and invest for your visa.

bulgaria, do bulgarian girls like americans? you have the best girls.

travel to mexico and cross the border illegally, become and illegal immigrant which is a protected class thanks to libtards then become a citizen

I would highly recommend not moving here, I have a lot of friends over in germany who all have this retarded dream of moving to this nigger hell hole. There are some absolutely stunning and beautiful places here but theres a lot of empty too. I'm planning on moving back to the pfalz or köln area after I finish up with my schooling. Its a great place to visit and shit but I would never recommend staying here, its very different from europe in my opinion.

Are they going to get American weapons out of Turkey?

wait i thought only US citizens could serve in the military? what would the process be of signing up? literally go there on holiday then go to a recruitment center?

wouldn't it be easier to just overstay a tourist visa?

Plenty of American women that would be open to marrying a German for the duel-citizenship. Just put yourself out there.

Find a German American girl to immigratate you.

>so long as you are white Klaus

>joining any of the branches of the US military
Wait, we can do that as foreigners? I've been thinking about moving to the US for a while, and I'm already looking into joining the RAF. You mean I could just sign up with the American forces for a few years, and have my comfy backwoods cabin in Georgia afterwards?

Nope, I looked it up a while back. Unless it's changed, literally anyone that has a clean background can do it.

They are as much whores as any other, so if you got money they are yours

no because with a tourist visa they know you are here and they know where you are from

Come here and bring your friends!

well shit. i bet crossing the border is pretty dangerous

Yeah, I didn't see your post when I responded, but it still fits for your case too @ here Lel I fucked up my response. I'll post you a bunch of links for doing so if you want

usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/f/noncitizen.htm
still need a green card

It's kind of shady, but you can probably pay an American woman to marry you so you can get citizenship and just get divorced after.

Why do all you Germans give up on your country? If you weren't such pussies Germany would actually be saved, I have family in Bremerhaven, moving there at the end of summer. I will at least attempt to save my fatherland.

honestly not really, as long as you don't trust any mexican intellectuals to smuggle you in suitcases, hundreds of thousands cross illegally every year

Fuck off schnitzelnigger, we're full.

You can crash in Canada if you want.

JK you should immigrate.

>Appalachia
We're full.

We are literally full of niggers why do you like our country?

It looks like you actually do need a greencard to go through with it, but here is a good source for it

work.chron.com/join-us-marines-foreigner-19967.html

Green cards are tricky to get, aren't they?

This is actually on the cards for me. I know an American girl who'd love to marry me, there's just a bunch of downsides
>she's half Mexican
>she has a kid (thankfully not in her life, she doesn't get to see him much)
>she has a history of drug abuse
>she's a 6/10
>she already wants to leave the country and move here
I could do it. It's just a question of whether it would be worth winding up married to her.

I wish you guys would move here. No politician will make America the paradise we all want- It's the people.

We need patriotic, fit, aware, intelligent people in this country. It's unfortunate that most of our citizens are the exact opposite of that. You'd make great Americans though, and I'd be proud to share the states with you.

I just really wish I could look at anybody in my country and think "We're here for the same, shared reasons."

>Closest I could get to America was the UK... but with Brexit, that is also over.

Greencards are very much easier to get than a full on citizenship.

Not to say it will be easy, but it's much easier to get relatively.

I too love America. God bless that nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI

Come south, famalam.

you can just instantly divorce her, I really wish they made free movement laws for untanned europeans
uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/green-card-processes-procedures

personally user i'd start by contacting the nearest american embassy/consulate. they could get you started on the process, and yes
service
guarantees
citizenship

No man Germans would love the mid west.

20+years of Propaganda wear you down

plus free college

Just come to America.
Just pretend to be a muslim refugee and Obama will bring you over.

>instantly divorce her

There's actually a bit of an issue with that, as they might try and get you for fraud or something, especially if they find the marriage and divorce to be planned.

Stay in Germany. What is happening to Germany is happening to America, albeit at a slower pace. Don't abandon your homeland.

what's the best way to cross the border?

well, shit. i guess you need an employer to get a green card? and you need some sort of skill or trade to be employed? is it possible for foreigners to apply for unskilled work?

if i overstayed a tourist visa, how hard would it be to live off the grid? would they hunt me down? would i struggle to earn cash?

Yeah, but we need whites.

the system is first come, first serve. So long as you're clean (no drugs/crime record beyond parking violations), you have a chance.

If you plan on applying, do it ASAP.

Like as in literally, right now.

ask a texas user how they get over here, I'm from the north east so its not like I can point you to an area or any shit like that
you would have to be employed under the table otherwise they would have to report you for insurance/tax purposes

>work.chron.com/join-us-marines-foreigner-19967.html

>The U.S. military isn't allowed to assist foreign nationals in obtaining entrance into the United States.

>PFC

Absolutely disgusting

Yeah in the Midwest there's alot of German communities.

BLESSED KRAUT WHO HAS FINALLY SEEN THE LIGHT FROM THE PROVERBIAL BEACON SHINING BRIGHT ATOP THE CITY UPON THE HILL

BLESSED BULGARIAN WHO I WELCOME AT MY DINNER TABLE AND WILL LEND MY STRENGTH AND GIVE AID WHEN HE MAKES HIS STAND FOR HIS HOME AND HIS HOMELAND

BLESSED BRIT WHO I PRAY WILL ONE DAY DEVELOP THE SKILLS AND INCREASE HIS INCOME TO LEGALLY BECOME A CITIZEN OF MY GREAT NATION

BLESSED KRAUT DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE WORK HARD AND CHANGE YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE BETTER

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Fuck off, neckbeard.

Germans... the second most pathetic people on this earth just after the Swedes.

So now you want to go to the states and sully them with your subhuman ass? Kill yourself Tyskersvin

>the use of state media as propaganda channels, the massive taxes taken in to provide gibmees to foreigners and didndunuffins, the political correctness in public which doesn't allow dissent against the mainstream, the "open borders, let everyone in" policies and lots more,

Yeahhhh... It might not be as bad as Germany but we still have those things here and it's only getting worse with time.

Like the other user said, it's almost impossible for a white european to move to the US.

>meanwhile mexicans

it requires a greencard, so technically by that point, you're a weird half american/foreigner with a much higher opportunity to become a citizen

>getting divorced in the US
Fuck no m8. I lurked /r9k/ for long enough, I know where that leads. She's a good friend, but there's nobody I trust enough for that kind of risk.

BLESSED BE ESTONIA, THE LAND OF SUPER HOT BABES, AND WHO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE IN NATO. YOU ARE A WELCOME FRIEND OF THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

prenup my friend

**== 'Murica.

How willing are you to cut your legs off at the knee, soak yourself in an iodine bath till you turn burnt umber, and go by the name of Jesus for the rest of your life?

If you can do all that you can come for free.

Are routinely thrown out even here if they're "unfair"
And the courts have a very loose definition of unfair, especially if you land a female judge. I want to be American, but nobody with any understanding of how your country works would want to be poor and American.

OP if your a MBA you probably can afford a vacation to America. Just hit on every girl you can to try and start a relationship. Plenty of desperate 7/10 women in their 30's looking for a hubby. Girls just love foreign accents. Westphalian would be best but any German would work.

it really doesn't look promising.

doesn't the US have sanctuary cities where they don't enforce immigration laws too much?

We were cucked long before you, and we still have a sizeable movement against the liberals.

yes, but they're also obviously hotbeds for serious crime.

Though if you can drag a girlfriend with you/get married there and pump out an anchor babbie, you're practically golden.

They happen to be the absolute worst places in the country, unsurprisingly.

Hey man I'm your next door neighbour and even I can't get in the states permanently, very difficult these days, unless your 3rd world scum

it's a lateral move. america has all those disadvantages and all of the benefits you mention come with footnotes. it's a massive country where would you move?

JD or PhD? you can get a pretty comfy job in the courts with that or look for universities. judicial system would probably be a soul-killer but it's a salary and health insurance at an important time. usajobs.gov or better the state of interest's web site

1. seek canadian citizenship and work in a border town. you'll need to afford 2 street addresses though
2. the american dream is the ultimate troll. 98% of all immigrants have been shoved into diseased ghettos for a few generations, 1.9% enslaved or sent to concentration camps, 0.1% gangsters or businessmen

we have a foreign legion? since when?

I can't help but worry that we're probably going to have a huge influx of illegal europeans in the coming years, thanks to 1984 becoming more and more of a reality every day

Immigrate faggot. Chances are you're white and we need more

We can't even visit Canada if we have had a Drunk driving ticket in the last 15 years.

>tfw I have no EagleSheddingASingleTear.jpg

Thanks, man. From now on, Bulgarians are no longer a curiosity. They are friends.

the dream died here lads

>foreign legion

What do you mean by this? If you're talking about the military, I forgot to mention in that post that you're required a greencard.

Everything else requires pretty much nothing other than the will to even attempt the move to become a citizen here in the first place

>How can I go on knowing my love for America is in vein

I honestly wish we could import thousands of native Germans instead of the fucking gutter trash Somalians and 3rd worlders that Barack Hussein Obama has been importing.

Germans are top shelf workers, unlike their shit-dwelling third world counter-parts in the middle-east and Africa.

But, of course, we'd have to re-introduce your peoples to the concept of freedom.

As it stands, most Germans are terminally cucked by their tolerant, liberal, mindset.

America is a siren that helped Jul Europe. Imagine Scotland had the southerners not left. Imagine your country of America hadn't taken your most adventurous. I'm of German blood. It's the same shit here. I've been conquered by spics and the white man's dram is shrinking every year.

No, there's also loopholes, like if your wife is pregnant while on vacation in the US and has a baby there, your kid is from there on a literal US citizen, as well as a UK citizen.

I'll marry you. :) Fake gay weddings are fun.

Honestly if they are actual Europeans I wouldn't mind it so much. Especially if they're simply disgusted with the road Europe is traveling down. I don't see why the muzzies would even want to leave the EU for the US seeing as they have an endless welfare teat to suckle on.

My dream is to move to the United States of America. It is the greatest beacon of liberty and wellbeing in Man's history. I would rather be poorer and a free American and would gladly fight and die under her banner. I want to bring my girlfriend and game many white, American children.

Let's hope Trump can make it easier or I'm able to make enough money...

I also love America. I didn't, once, but after seeing what I used to believe come into effect I sure do now. It's a shame that I had to see the enemy to realize who was always on my side.

with an attitude like that i get why bulgarian girls aren't lining up for bulgarian guys.

I'm not saying that it would be bad, im just saying it would be a tough situation, as it would be blatant that the government is favoring the spicks over europeans