What about the droid attack on the wookies?

What about the droid attack on the wookies?

I don't know. Send some fucking clones or something. What do we even import from the Wookie planet?

Wookie's

take it back

The droids movement and balance mechanisms seems limited. Perhaps lacing potential battlefields with very small rocks i believe the wookies could severly limit droid mobility opening them up to easy counter attack. And no jedi involvement would be necessary.

where was he transmitting from

how did he get a jedi chair

It's spelled "Wookiee," you dumb shits. They are victims and have been our allies in our fight against the Empire, but you can't even be bothered to remember a second "E."

t. Charmbucca

I hate these movies and find humor in their memes, but I never understood this one.

They already have an i at the end, why doe they need another e?
While we're at it, let's a y as well.
Wookeeiys

it was a recording

a hologram guy with a huge fucking peanut head sitting next to a wrinkly little green turd

Wow, what are you going to a suggest next, you insensitive shit? That "Kashyyyk" doesn't need three "Y"s?

WHO FUCKING CARES?!? LET THEM DIE AND WE'LL CORNER THE MARKET ON WOOKIE-SKIN RUGS THAT PEOPLE WILL WANT TO FUCK ON!!!FACT!!!

You can't be serious. They are much more use to us alive than dead. I swear, people only think this way, because they cannot speak our language. Their vocal cords are limited, but they are smart and cunning and powerful warriors. AND WE NEED EVERY ALLY WE CAN GET!

The second E in wookiee, it was a good friend.

BUT THEY'RE SMELLING FUCKS WHO LACK PROPER PERSONAL HYGIENE!!! THEY CAN'T EVEN WIPE THEIR ASSES BECAUSE IT'S COVERED WITH FUR AND IT'S LIKE THEY SHIT THROUGH A WIRE MESH!!! YOU EVER BEEN STUCK IN A SHIP WITH A MALFUNCTIONING ENGINE CORE, THE AIR-CONDITIONING IS FUCKED AND ONE OF THOSE COCKSUCKERS WITH THEIR SHIT MATTED ASS FUR IS WITHIN 25 FEET OF YOU?!? I'D RATHER SUCK OFF JABBA THE HUTT!!! FUCK THEM, LET THEM BE USED AS TARGET PRACTICE AND WE'LL STEAL THEIR LOOT ONCE THEY'RE DEAD!!!FACT!!!

rebel scum

>i lived to see the prequels become genuine, beloved classics

Feels good. I'm glad it turned out this way.

In 15 years no one will be talking about Disney Wars.

this board is for over 18

the techno union are very loud I can't sleep at night I demand action pls

>>>/global/rules/2
the entire site is 18+ just fyi just so you know nobody under 18 should be on Sup Forums at all