Why the hell don't we let them have their caliphate?

It would be a fucking reason to finally shut the borders entirely to all these areas + deport everyone back to the Caliphate who have any sympathy for it. The majority of people in the areas they claim (with the exception of probably Spain) want Sharia anyway.

I am a #Caliphatemissile now.

You can deport them all without the caliphate user.

We all know you have it in you.

Oil

You missed Germany off the map.

This. Anything we do regarding that region is because of that sweet slippery goo and the protection of it. Energies would be completely fucked for most of the world if production and distribution was disturbed in anyway. It's simple diplomacy and economics.

ISIS is almost done mate

All they've got left is driving vans into crowds in France, their aspirations of being a caliphate have almost been extinguished on the ground

>You can deport them all without the caliphate user.
>We all know you have it in you.
We can only deport them with a reason. The caliphae would give us a reason to 100% shut down any legal or illegal immigration AND imprison and deport anyone with any ties there.

A big massive caliphate would be a God sent gift to Europe.

>Oil
Even more reason to get the Caliphate - we need to replace oil with domestic energy solutions.

Why let them have a caliphate if a nationalist Europe could have all the time in the world to slowly crush Islam and re-colonize one goatfucker sandpit after another?

I doubt Iran would join the coalition of Sunni Muslims wanting to kill everyone but Sunni Muslims.

>ISIS is almost done mate
We need to back off, fund them again like the West did until 2014 and build them up in other countries in their claimed Caliphate.

We need to do this soon or the dream of a united Caliphate from the Atlantic to the Indian ocean will remain a dream.

>I doubt Iran would join the coalition of Sunni Muslims wanting to kill everyone but Sunni Muslims.
Who said anything about Iran "joining" anything?

I doubt sand niggers could defeat Russia+Iran if it came to that. They'd use nukes before having Iran succumb

> Romania under Islamic rule
Now that's what I call delusional. Hey kraut, I promise I'll throw the first carnation on your grave after you're beheaded for not instantly agreeing with your daughter's enrichment.

But you can't. Even your domestic energy like the solar system are build and made with oil.

You're writing with a PC made of oil, running with oil. Then you will drink something in a bottle made of oil, some drinking made with oil. Later you will eat a beef raised with oil, who has come from South America to you with oil,..

We need multiple and stable countries in the region because we don't want the baril's price to fuck up. It's the reason we "love" Saudi Arabia so much and don't bother them with the Rights of Man. They're stable, for the moment.

Look at Russia german friend. Merkel don't try to push Poutine too hard because it's easy for him to close the gaz. A too big country like Russia can dictate the politic agenda in Europe. Now imagine a motherfucking caliphate with the power of oil...

If we back them it would be some stalemate bullshit.

Imagine the utopia for the rest of the world if all muslims were contained in one region

while we're at it get all the jews to Israel and all the blacks to Africa

This
The people responsible wont do it and why should they. It's easy to talk like this if your are Not accountable and dont have to face the other responsibles yourself.

Talk talk talk. Dont get me wrong, I am with you.

But talk will get us NOwhere. And Fusion will be ready in 200 years.

How about getting 4 children, earning enough money to support them and forward your knowledge to them?

>We can only deport them with a reason.

You have a perfect reason, they're not natural from Germany

>Spain
>Islamic territory
Kek, those fuckers won't even be able to do successful terrorist attacks here like the ones they do in other European countries

>Why don't we let our enemies build an empire in a region with a huge oil supply?

What could go wrong?

Dont worry, The caliphate isnt real

>letting one country controling one the biggest source of oil
I don't think so, having monoply on such a crucial natural resource like oil is impossible for one nation, simply becasue others won't allow it because of fear. I mean what if caliphate will say one day "yeah we're raising global oil prices by 50000 percent and you can't do anything about it" Economical crisis would destroy Europa and then muslims would just drive in and take over since we wouldn't have any fuel for our tanks.

Kill yourself you cuck.

They are uppity now, imagine if the sandniggers reach critical mass. They will try to conquer the world, whether they have their caliphate or not. Best to gas them all.

because no good can come of it germany.
sometimes people just need a war or two to start behaving again.

i thought you knew that by now

brush post best post, eesti is in charge of europe now it has to be done

Unlike faggot Germans, Iberians fought off their invaders and earned their right to be free of Muslims scum.

Because the last time they had one of those they were invading and conquering European soil.

yeah, croatia will never be overrun by muslims. we stopped them before, and we can do it again.

also, we're pretty racist, so we don't have a lot of refugees here, they really don't want to stay