What's it like to have a panic attack?

What's it like to have a panic attack?

it's bad, user

Pretty scary. Personally I feel like my life is about to end and when I look outside I feel like the place is small and empty and I am not going anywhere and I feel like the world is about to end. The only things that help me is if I stand in my boxers at the bathroom sink and have the taps running with the window open. And also if I just sit and chat with my ma or my brothers it calms me down. I have suffered from them for years and they fucking suck.

Do too much drugs. It will give you a good idea.

>What's it like to have a panic attack?
Probably like having a heart attack but without really having a heart attack
>sense of impending doom

This, just do a lot of edibles and you can have one yourself.

couldn't control my breathing for like half an hour and thought i was gonna die. not fun

lmao

Sounds like a conscious nightmare

My mom had them all the time. She thought she was gonna die, couldn't breath and acted very irrational.

Not a good experience.

how much is a lot? i had like 80mg thc in gummies and didn't really feel anything but some relaxed couch lock

That is actually a pretty good comparison. They are fucking terrifying I honestly would not wish them on my worst enemy.

>evolving from hunters to THIS

You think you're dying, hyperventilating, disturbing thoughts
It's fucking awful

The first time you have one you're convinced it's a heart attack. Shallow breathing, cold sweats, dizzy, undetectable pulse. It sucks. And mine would always happen for no good reason. I'd just be sitting there and one would come on. The notion that you have to be panicking about something isn't correct.

Too much soy in these threads lmao.

Sweating, shakes and speeding up.

I did 250 and it felt like certain death.

I'm literally too stupid to realize there are legitimate medical conditions that exist if I don't personally have them.

the derealization is the worst part
shit was fucking nuts

See

Faggots just do more drugs fucking withdrawing fiending pussies

Feel better?

it's like being a woman

always wanted to experience one desu. i get anxious when i leave my house or talk to strangers but that's just regular anxiousness that i can deal with

No wonder the west is going to total shit if even professional atheletes are such little sissies. pathetic

is therapy worth bros?

Kys

Like you cant' breath and it feels like a heart attack. It's a mental thing though and you can get over them if you know what it is.

literally like dying

It’s pretty good desu, some are bad just find one you like

no but meds are

I have a few friends with therapists and they say it really does help. You gotta find someone good doe

when you're running out of booze and have to use an eye dropper to get the most out of it

fortunately for kevin love he never runs out of boos

I don't know if it was a panic attack but when my ex told me she wanted to post nudes on social media I spent the whole night hardly able to breathe and felt like I was being stabbed in the heart

kek

1.that’s not a panic attack because fear came out from something rational
2.link?

yes so long as your weren't born with a neurodegenerative condition in which case you literally lose brain cells and once you lose them you can't get them back, things only get worse over time

most people aren't like this though and will benefit from therapy so long as they can put down the booze lol good luck fatso

>people 20-30 years ago can eat grains and dairy like it's nothing
>people today have to go keto because carbs are now bad and drink soymilk or almond milk instead of cow's milk

>Michael Jordan drops 38 in a playoff game with the flu in 1998
>people die from the flu in 2018

look like kevin love in almost every other game

he lowkey wishes he was still in Minnesota

michael jordan never had the flu in 1998. he had flu like symptoms. some people think he had food poisoning, other people think he was hung over.

there is no difference between people today and people 20-30 years ago

>h-he didn't have the f-flu
>h-he just put up a legendary stat line in a huge game 5 on the road with a hangover
Do you realize how stupid this argument is?

it's not an argument. he literally did not have the flu and it was never reported that he had the flu. it was only reported that he had "flu-like symptoms" and during the game broadcast it was only reported that he had "flu-like symptoms". his trainer thinks he ate bad pizza the night before.

the thing is that jordan was kind of a party animal that didn't sleep at nights, even during the finals. so the idea that he was hungover is probably not outrageous either.

I see people using the argument that he didn't actually have the flu to try and act as if that somehow tarnishes that performance.

You know that feeling when you orgasm, your whole body tenses up and you can't really focus on anything, except the fact you're cumming and it feels good?

Imagine that, but take away everything good about the orgasm, and the semen, and you're just left frozen and can't breathe. At least that's what mine are like.

This. Start doing coke on a Friday night and keep at it all day/night Saturday, tell me how you feel when you watch the sun rise Sunday morning

It doesn't tarnish the performance. He was sick, but he didn't have the flu. It just became known as the "flu-game" because of the constant repetition of the phrase "flu-like symptoms" during the game broadcast.

Here's Phil Jackson talking about that game on ESPN:

"So, I talked to Chip about it and reflecting about it with my trainer, my trainer said, ‘I think coming back down out of altitudes helped him. I think some of his headaches [subsided].’

'Harper always said that it was bad pizza. You know, Ronnie Harper always thought it was a bad food type of thing. But, the headaches are associated with altitude. I think that was one of the things that might have helped him as he got down to 4,800 feet or whatever Salt Lake’s at.'" (they stayed in Park City at 7,000 feet)

But Jordan was fine after that game, so obviously he didn't actually have the flu.

Your pussy dries up and you go into convulsions

Fair enough. It was a great game. I remember watching it live with my family.

food 20-30 years ago wasnt all GMOs and made from hormoned-up animals

viruses evolve. millions of people died from the flu in 1919.

also thank you for corn syrup, the great American invention

Vasomotor rhinitis with a migraine, likely from aerosinusitis.

t.doctor

>is from the burger
>there's literally no difference

I had one a couple weeks ago. I woke up 30 minutes after falling asleep and it felt like a heart attack. After a few minutes I read articles about any heart pain/tightness = emergency seek medical attention and it just made it worse x10. It was a negative spiral effect and I still wonder if I should go see a doctor to check on my heart. The problem is the last two times I went to the doctor they just looked at me funny and said I was fine, but they were about something else, not the chest. I had to call my mother at 2am to tell her what I was feeling because I didn’t want to call nine one one for nothing, even though the damn internet articles told me I should. It’s embarrassing being told nothing is wrong with you when you seek help.

what's the cause of it

>doctor won't write for xanax

I always get close as fuck to going to live in the woods forever every time I have a panic attack

fucking terrible

have to find a good one