Yo my dudes im sorry but i have a very simple question that i figure one of you can answer

yo my dudes im sorry but i have a very simple question that i figure one of you can answer

there's this movie I saw as a kid that fucked me up really hard, but I don't remember much about it. I sorta stumbled upstairs to ask my dad something and he was watching it and I caught a glimpse of it. The name was VERY similar to "the ninth gate" although that wasn't it. It was definitely "The numbereth something" and there was a scene with a girl doing her hair in a standup mirror, and she like looks in the mirror, sees a zombie looking dude standing behind her, quickly turns around, there's no one there, she looks back at the mirror and you see there's no one there, then it pans out and the dude really is there but his reflection isnt showing anymore, then he grabs her and drags her away, or something. It fucked me up on mirrors for life and I've been meaning to revisit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JNvP3pJWTQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumpin cos im gay

post more pics of that girl and the answer might reveal itself

ravens suit doesnt go up her ass. dumbass whore cant even cosplay right

Did it look new at the time? What year are we talking?

Post some cosplaying dickgirls to see of that refreshes my memory.

cool thread OP

it was definitely from the 90's.

More details, nigger

Any known actors? 80's? 90's? 00's?

believe me if i had them i would post them, i want em too man.

thats all i got senpai i was like 7

suit in OP is more cheeky

>dickgirl cosplay

could such a thing exist?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

we're you 7 years old in the 40s or the 2010s nigger

it was 2007 my friend all you should really do is either recognize the scene i described or not.

reported for underage

underage b&

aw shit nigger, 2007 was like last week
go ask your dad what he watching

MODS

>op reveals he's underage
>abandons the thread

lmao

Are you like 17, nigger?

please mods, i want to see red letters, publicly ban him cmon!

you're not supposed to be on Sup Forums! post more pics of that girl and then get out!

You might be thinking of the movie Phantasm?
youtu.be/JNvP3pJWTQE

thanks, I like how she's so in character while displaying that thicc ass

I saw that scene animated on Imgur. Maybe try searching there.

I made a mistake in saying 2007. I've always related years to my position in school (i.e. I was in 7th grade in 2007) and I meant to say I was 7 years old. It was more like 2003. My bad y'all I'm 22. Please forgive me I'm drunk as fuck.

So this is why trigon wants to fuck his own daughter

Nah I see what you're saying with the mirror bit but this wasn't it.

the only other thing I remember is a scene outside the house with a swirling vortex and they threw whatever necronimicon-esque tome it was the read in the first place into it to seal the demonic portal

Prince of Darkness?

not evil dead 2 surely?

The gate?

You sound like a pussy

i value your opinion very much on any level ever recordable on any sort of socio-human scale.

You might be right. Maybe I was overthinking it but all the shit in this movie from the trailer seems way too simple but i was mad young.