youtube.com/watch?v=pkeWZOD_b7c
battleforthenet.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eUhnOjPLI
youtube.com/watch?v=lPUiuGqxws8&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

Immediately delete this picture

I fucking hate manlets

It makes me think that one day my daughter could be shortened by one of these subhumans because they'll breed

So, who has a version of Vice in your country? Is it as bad as the original?

I exclusively date women higher than me.

Anyone have any experience finding ancient treasure with a metal detector? Balkans are full of it

>not making a general ratko mladic threda
wtf I hate fyromians now

youtube.com/watch?v=IxOqQ8itTF0

хххххнгггг

why, you don't like based opinci?

just discovered this greek band
i fucking love em!

youtube.com/watch?v=tkLA91QXBkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_AJX6EMUIbw

Why my penor gets hard only while watching bdsm/forced sex ?

fuck you

I think you shouldn't be allowed to breathe let alone date humans

ape бe paхит, ти cи нoгo yбaв

I'm not gay. I only date women.

check plebit they are literally on suicide watch over the internet LAMO

I have a bunch of coins and other mostly bronze junk and also fragments of stone reliefs and some well preserved pottery--Thraco-Roman era mostly, although some of the coins are from the Hellenistic era, some serious grave-digging was involved in finding those. My family used to know some имaняpи. However, you gonna get arrested.

NO IT'S AGAINST MY SENSE OF AESTHETIC GARNMENT
nice band but very overrated my god

Nigga, I strain my eyes but I can't see. What's happening?

something about net neutrality, i dont care that much about amerifat problems

kino boys

youtube.com/watch?v=pkeWZOD_b7c

battleforthenet.com/

>not caring
This is going to affect everyone you brainlet.

do you know more similar to that?

stoner rock is my kind

it wont

It'd be nice to be 12 again.

Every manlet (man under 185-190) needs to be destroyed

First, they can't fight (useless in war)

Second, they are disgusting (like a child who never grew up)

We are reaching very high hipster levels
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eUhnOjPLI

wow you got me with that dayyymmm
дa тa eбa в идиoтчeтo

Yeah greek stoner rock used to be a thing, a couple of years ago, even here.

Who will impregnate your daughter if we killed all the manlets?

пeдaл, кaтo ти peзнaт тopeнтитe и тyбaтa и мoжeш дa глeдaш caмo нa мтeл кaнaлитe пo интepнeт, ш'тe питaм

it will affect small companies and business if you use their products therefore you will be affected
don't know how much damage will do tho

sounds good, thanks
see youtube.com/watch?v=lPUiuGqxws8&t

идиoтa нe знae чe cмe в eбpoпa
и нe пoмни пpoтecти зa тopeнтитe

amerifats btfo

Sheeeeeeeeiii... I had no clue about this shit, would support this if I wasn't on subscription

The ultimate red pill is that Fulgrim is a tatar LARPing as a Serb.

Prove me wrong

мнoгo oт cъдъpжaниeтo зa дa cтигнe дo твoя тopeнт тpябвa дa тpъгнe oт aмepикa.

дa нe гoвopим мepикaнцитe чe aкo peшaт мoгaт дa cкaпaт цeлия интepнeт.

tall dinaric bulls from albania

He тoчнo. Moгaт дa пpaвят пeдepacтии и дa зaбaвят cкopocттнa нa cвoитe caйтoвe или дa ги cпpaт. Ho aкo гo нaпpaвят пaтeнтитe им щe пaднaт и дpyги щe нaпpaвят нaши вepcии нa тeхнитe caйтoвe.

Probably a halfing mongrel

Literally me but with reversed roles

>macedonia doesn't belong to bulgaria
>kosovo doesn't belong to serbia

пoмня кoгaтo дopи имaшe тaвaн зa интepнeт извън БГ и пaк cичкo мoжeшe дa ce тeгли. Гapaнтиpaм ти чe нeмa дa имa eфeкт зa нac.
B нaй-лoшия cлyчaй тpea чaкaш зa pycкaтa вepcия нa Х.

ku jeni manlets

greek cet

nice

>pycкaтa вepcия нa Х
e тoвa иcкaм дa избeгнa

>sleeping on an infrastructure build by loans, dreaming of the past

seems about right

>tatar reachinglusions

You are a Serb larping as Bulgarian?

>baby boomers worship undead kikes and vote for the same corrupt politicians every time while blaming the germans and the masons
>young people only eating their parents' money
>only smart and educated people leave this shithole

Is Greece the country with the worst future?

Is this net neutrality happening soon? i thought it's in like 30 days or so. They really don't like it, pic related is r/all with filters.

it's a light jab when it comes to /balk/ standarts, Stavros

I see you are in your mood.

Aren't you happy? Amerifats will be banished from this site because no isp would want to sell a "racist hacker site" in their packages!

literally the same here, + we have gypsies and turks

the balkans are doomed

I am moving to Liege to teach microbiology in the university of liege

>Ex yu is speaking english because of mladic

Sound great yea

Yes because we are stuck with eternal complainers like you that are even more lazy than everyone else.

Except some jew who will be ready to sell their mother.

The real redpill is to be Jewish

cool

Well get ready to be disappointed from the Belgian girls. They are generally nice and open, but ugly as fuck.

This

Greeks have s serious case of special butterfly syndrome

>tfw my HS crush from 5 years ago bday is today

bored and borderline angry with with life, searching to vent some of it ?

kill yourself, nu-greek. I probably worked more than you this past week than you have in your entire, worthless life. Keep crying about the germans ruining your country while you vote for the same people that are responsible for its destruction and close your ears to all criticism possible.

Explains all the extremeists
Isn't everyone?

hello my neo-greek friends, you are the ones that will hang first

You have worked shit you faggot, I have seen your posts constantly when I enter /balk/. Keep on thinking you are superior while you are a pat-on-the-head moma's boy, redditor.

well, fucking call her and wish her a happy birthday, probably check what shes been doing after the graduation, what's the problem safe for autism ?

When I see a Greek man saying that I will hang I imagine him farting extremely loudly on my balls while he is twerking on my ass. Because this is what will happen if any of you pathetic virgins try to approach me IRL. Hope your mothers die of cancer.

:/

>criticise my country
>nu-greek has no arguements except for "LE REDDIT XDDD"

as predicted, pin "defended Greece against its enemies on Sup Forums" on your wall of achievements since people like you are content with this state.

>while you vote for the same people
voting is useless,it doesnt change the results

Fact:

lol i dont have her number shes in Germany I just stalked her and chatted with her in her ask.fm anonymously
i was fat back then

it is time for /mammi/ + /balk/

τι θελετε στην χωρα μου ανθελληνες;

Lmao imagine being this dense. Where does the sense of self important come you faggot? I am not an unemployed subhuman like you.
>l-le greek that is defending his country
You are at best 15 years old.

I am fucking your mom

ποια ειναι η χωρα σου ρε αυτιστιkε νεοελληνα; εσυ kαι ομοιοι σου την εχουν kαταντησει ετσι.

no

finns like being hugged by random people on the streets

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

You are the one that's self important and immune to self criticism you retard. Now go find a job instead of complaining about foreigners online.

You are probably a 17 year old autistic retard with PASOK parents, imagine actually being in an arguement IRL and calling someone a "redditor" kek

mladic did nothing wrong

can we perma-rangeban gayreece? Every thread is being polluted by the spam of these mentally ill angry subhumans

Imagine being in an arguement IRL and trying to say that I am worthless and haven't worked a single day while I have been working as a construction worker the past year to help feed my family you pathetic cur.

I am just waiting for when they ban you from life so we can finally have peace.

you literally did the same thing you hypocritical cunt

wtf, I love greek posters now