How is it that there was a better Rick & Morty 5 years before the show was even conceptualized?

How is it that there was a better Rick & Morty 5 years before the show was even conceptualized?

>redditrama

> reddit & morty

>reddit

>implying Futurama was good

Go away reddit.

>reddit and morty
>samureddit jack
>redditrama
back to Sup Forums reddit

>Proto-reddit garbage
>Look guys a math joke!

reddit BTFO

season one was great. The S1e6 is the peak of the show.

best line
>sometimes science is a lot more art than science. A lot of people don't get that

it was like 13 years ..............

> muh dog is sad episode
> muh manly tears

This show is a reddit meme

Rick and Morty is better than Futurama ever was. I don't use reddit and I'm a hardcore Catholic.

Rick is funny not because he's cool. He's hilarious because that miserable shithead is what you get from nihilists with a wicked sense of humor who FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE.
Jerry is not funny because lol cuck XD but because it's satisfying to hate him as the end point of a television numale.

Reddit and Memey is a prophetic show that unmasks liberalism and shows the hell it is.

The Mr Meeseeks episode was the first one I saw. I thought it was a shitty filler episode that everyone would have hated. Turns out it's their most famous/best episode, wtf?

I love it but I might just have a nostalgia boner for it 'cause I watched it a lot while growing up .

>Rick and Morty is better than Futurama ever was.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

This is the Back 2 the Future parody with Marty licking Docs ballsack? That's better than Futurama?

Did you even read the post? R&M is funny because it shows how retarded Futurama is.

>everyone in here hating on futurama
Plebs. Every last one of you. Futurama is the best science fiction adventure tv series aired to date. Star Trek comes in at second place. Then star gate, then firefly.

Futurama went to shit after FOX cancelled it.

This is the most high test autistic shit I have heard

I'm glad I'm not such a faggot that I base my opinions of TV and film on what a bunch of anonymous nobodies from one website think other nobodies from another website enjoy.

what do you base your opinions on then

Best episode was definitely Rick Potion #9 (Cronenberg Monsters). I also like Total Rickall.

If anyone ever wondered what a fucking redditor scum post would look like, this is it

It's honestly not that good of a show. It's too rife with dialogue that characters would never actually say, but the writers made them say it because it'd be funny. The only example I can come up with off the top of my head is when the Planet Express crew are trying to take Farnsworth to the tar pits of youth I think it is, and Farnsworth is being obstinate about it. So Leela says something like

>OK, OK. We're not gonna force you until I finish this sentence. Get him!

And the show has demonstrated thus far that Leela would never say something like that. It's such an artificial way of deriving humor. And the show is fucking rife with this shit.

I base my opinions on what I actually like.

What was shitty filler about it?

>no Farscape

Perhaps the first few seasons

The newer stuff is about equal

Both are decent sci-fi comedy cartoons

>this thread
Jesus fucking christ. It might be time to ban the word reddit again.

>R&M is funny because it shows how retarded Futurama is.
What did he mean by this

It'd be fitting if they just filtered the word "reddit" to "Sup Forums."

Futurama is the epitome of I LOVE FUCKING SCIENCE libshit with beta protagonists, ebin professors and stronk independent womyn.

As explained here
>Rick is funny not because he's cool. He's hilarious because that miserable shithead is what you get from nihilists with a wicked sense of humor who FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE.
Reddit and Memey is the antithesis of everything libshit television of the last 25 years by showing how retarded it actually is when you strip down liberal delusions.

First few seasons didn't jump on the libshit FUCK YEAH SCIENCE, stuff

Farnsworth even calls global warming bunk in the 1st season

Like the Simpsons, it eventually goes to libtard Hollywood territory

This.
Especially when it goes to Comedy Central.
Funny how that is, huh?

>space simpsons
>better than
>ren and stimpy in space
kek, shit taste

well if we're going off the channel101 short (hence the `conceptualised`) then it would have been about six or so years

>First 7 (seven) replies all say the word "reddit"

Delete this board please hiro

I agree with all of this when it comes to post-revival futurama, but not the earlier stuff. Go back and watch seasons 1-5 again, it really is a lot better than you're giving it credit for.

The Water Egypt episode is one of my favourites of all things, and I grew attached to the characters, but couldn't be bothered with the new episodes after how bad the first episode was. I even liked the movies.

>this thread
the whole board should be nuked

To be honest, I no longer care. Just as long as it triggers the small boys like you, I now welcome all of 'em.

The best thing to do would be to just delete Sup Forums

>ITT people still replying to reddit bait

how about you just, I don't know, stop feeding them (you)s? They obviously don't have a position one way or another yet you dumb faggots fall for it everytime

if anyone wondered what an autistic shitposter looks like, this is it

I don't remember a literal cuckold scenario in Futurama

go back