I'm devasted /sp... it was US that were supposed to advance, not them... WE were the better side...

I'm devasted /sp... it was US that were supposed to advance, not them... WE were the better side, WE were the team that dominated the game... better passing, pace, Wembley, the crowd.... and it all went silent in a heart beat, like a lighting had struck the pitch... those 6 minutes... the same mistakes, like in the first game, total disaster... but one thing makes me keep my head up... morally WE won... the cynical football may have got them advance, but WE were the side that was destined to glow tonight...objectively, WE were the better side, nothing will ever take away this feeling... be proud, glory spurs

Arse here. At least we didn’t see Chelski style anti football tonite

>22 shots
>1 goal
The rule is simple, you don't score, you lose.

Don't dive against us and get bad scouse karma then

>we won morally

how can you conplain when tactically we played the same at 2-1?

>We are the moral winners

>morally WE won

Spurs? laughable.

Why do Tottenham supporters have so little faith in their club. Liverpool has been talking like they're gonna win the CL ever since they blew out HSV in the qualifying round. You gotta meme your victories into existence bro. Even the WENGER OUT crowd gets that. Spurs is one of the best clubs in the world atm. You guys need to talk more shit.

They love being seen as moral victors more than actual ones.

have you never heard the phrase to spursy? then you would understand

>At least we didn’t see Chelski style anti football tonite
You weren't watching Juve?

Devastated as well... coming from a Real Madrid fan.
And what’s worse - tomorrow the papers are going to talk about Allegri’s TACTICAL GENIUS but when Mourinho does it - it’s parking the bus.
Laughable.

>Spurs is one of the best clubs in the world atm. You guys need to talk more shit.

>I-it was her turn

shitposting is still shitposting

>Spurs
>Champions League Contender

You will never be and will never will be, same goes to Arsenal.

Why do they have a swan standing on a basketball as their logo? It makes no sense.

Because you didn't pass 2nd grade animal studies you Mongoloid

....you can still draw

>a swan
>a basketball

>this flag
>this opinion

cause they're jews, they have to play the victim card every time

Tottenham shit. LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who is worse Tottenshit or Livershit? Honestly the way you dumb fucks and BT Sport wank over these two teams who haven't won anything in over decade between them. The fucking delusion.

Hahahahaha lmao