Sup Forums BFTO by mr robot in the last episode

>Sup Forums BFTO by mr robot in the last episode

How are you going to recover from this? He basically said all the the truth about all religions. Kids die, wars, ignorance.

You want to live in a peaceful society but when shit happens you celebrate all the deaths. When you want to crusade and take the holyland back by killing people of other religion it's okay, but when some other want it, that's bad. I'm done with this place. When a muslim kills a person of your race - you celebrate. Wtf? I see no future for you folks, sorry.

Are Russians black?

le epic anarchy hacker c00l anonymous fuk that trump racyst

what else is new? there are thousands of movies/series like mr.kikebot

No, he's some autistic jew faggot from reddit trying to prove his value

isnt season 2 of this shitty fight club knock off have lower ratings than season 1?

>leaving out the part where HE is the one who is literally batshit crazy
More like atheists BTFO amirite

Why would a Jew be against religion?

mr robot s2 is out? damn

>promoting degeneracy and chaos, in order to profit
>not jewish

Pick one.
You have a bounty on (((soros))), why do you think that is?

You do know that Jews always profited from ""co-operation"" with Christians, right?

first 3 eps are out

the scene in OP's pic is showing elliott being as painfully cringey as he was at the start of season 1, kind of hard to watch

if only the people making the show could lean more towards substance and less towards aesthetics

Haven't seen this show but I'm baffled to this day how the average Sup Forumsitician who claims to have taken muh red pill is also a follower of an Abrahamic religion. Just fucking retarded.

>you

Wow, stop trying to group me in with everyone else you individualophobe

>ID: g60YlOcr
>60Y

oy vey

Weird how he doesn't say allah...

Don't know how many stoneings today are committed in the name of the Christian god, Oh wait I do, it's NONE.

>listen goyim christianity is bad m'kay
>OI
>VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>When you want to crusade and take the holyland back by killing people of other religion it's okay, but when some other want it, that's bad.

>group controls holy land
>another takes it by force
>"lol you fuckin fags if you want to take back things that were stolen from you you're just as bad as muslims"

Liberal logic.

so hol up hol up

u sayin

hol up

u sayin dat

diversity dont work?

hol up das racis

he also went on a fucking tangent about racist misogynist shit

it was cringy as shit

>christianity is good, goy!
>please support israel!
Amazing.

Several hundred years ago killings in the name of the Christian God was a common occurrence. How is this any different from what Islam is doing today?

wtf I hate this show now

Links so I can watch dis show you jew?

Different motivations.

I'm going to have to watch this series.

Does it have some crazy liberal undertones? I can't stand that bullshit.

Jokes on you op I'm a militant atheist that lies about being a Christian for social clout while subtly ridiculing religion every chance I get

>Christianity conquered Europe (by violence) and wants to keep ground (by violence)
>fast forward today
>Islam wants to conquer Europe by violence

Same shit.

There's a black hacker and a hijab hacker in the show. And the me robots boss is a fag. Total cultural Marxism

Because it's are doing it today. We know better and no longer do it.

Not to mention there has not been a muslim reformation, there has been a christian reformation.

They should know better because of the standard/example we set.

But no, they STILL shit in the street and STILL believe that throwing stones at someone to kill them is legit, they STILL think slavery is fine.

I think Mr. Robot is building up to an igtheist, not an atheist conclusion. Elliot expresses that God itself is the master drug dealer. Churches are just the corner pushers. It's possible Tyrell saw this. At any rate, anyone who watched True Detective S1 should know better than to take an early-season rant about how God sucks with a grain of salt.

It wasn't a tangent. It was prompted by the other attendee's confession about the time he beat the shit out of an Indian man for getting upset at his accent being made fun of.

I dont think the average is at all, just fucking idiots will always be loud whether they're muslim or christian.

>Russian
>Being this fucking ignorant and fucking retarded over conflicted ethics.

Read Dostoevsky you uncultured fuck. Brothers Karamazov covers this topic extensively. You can even read it in its original language, you stupid Ice mongol.

>me robots boss is a fag
>is

:^)

He definitely doesnt see God in true detective or believe in him. He has a vision of carcosa and the yellow king and becomes more optimistic, but its not given that these two events are related or that he doesnt understand his visions as part of the synaesthesia that he is aware of.

>a group of fucked up people sitting in a church using god to fix their issues including a racist guy with anger problems

yea fuck god its useless fuck our system is racist god is racist

t.master logician

>maybe character development just spontaneously happened instead of proceeding from events that occurred

wat

The point is, fucking sit through the cringe, it's early in and characters can grow.

>When a muslim kills a person of your race - you celebrate. Wtf?
Because when they kill us, we win

The optimism was related to the trials of the entire season, not a last minute hallucination. So the opposite.

You're being willfully ignorant about what I'm trying to say. If you don't want to watch Mr. Robot, fine, but please admit to yourself that dismissing the entire show because of a rant people are taking out of context from an early episode is fucking dumb shit.

I wasn't the one who was dismissing it, desu i dont even know why im on this thread i dont really watch tv.

This show is so damn pointless.

The entire show is just a circle jerk for bern outs. The first season is them trying to take out the "evil' (they literally call it that) capitalist system that's conveniently concentrated in one single company that they're then able to target. Why do they think this will help? Because by doing so, everyone's financial debt will be erased. These supposed geniuses never touch on the fact that most debt is taken on willingly, that their plan hurts those that have done nothing more than lend out their money hoping for a return, that their plan doesn't help those who aren't leveraging huge amounts of debt and in fact only hurts them due to the chaos that comes about from such an action.

That said I do still enjoy the show, but the millennial Bernie pandering is incredibly thick.

>Read Dostoevsky you uncultured fuck. Brothers Karamazov covers this topic extensively.

I've read it in school when I was 16, I know exactly what it covers, >krauts tell what to read in russian lit

I thought German autism was a meme

> Frustrated weakling (mental and physical) writers peddle their angst the only way they can.
> BTFO

Good one, OP.

The first season ends with Elliot pretty much realizing he made a big fucking mistake.

I don't remember it being explicitly said, but I'm pretty certain it was within the subtext.

So really it was more of a slap to bernie-bot types than anything.

>yeah, it sounds like a good idea, but in reality it's fucking retarded as hell.