Who is your favorite character and why is it Summer?

Who is your favorite character and why is it Summer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b9xIdlb1wnc
youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm glad to say I never have and never will watch this gay ass show. I just love shitposting your threads up because you reddit & Sup Forums cunts need to fuck off to your containment boards with your low tier entertainment.

Agreed.

God i miss HWNDU season 1

Do I detect a fellow 'pede on the 'chan? Praise kek and shadilay my brother! MAGA!

what happened to the ice cabin thing? I thought it started but I never heard anyone talk about it

>its already been 3 months
>we'll never see them again

I miss them
youtu.be/b9xIdlb1wnc

I don't understand why this show needs a thread. I watched the first 3 episodes and was bored out of my skull.

It's not funny. It's not clever. It's doesn't deliver well-told stories. It doesn't have interesting characters, and it certainly doesn't warrant the title of "best animated show ever" as some people are willing to claim.

Do you people actually physically laugh aloud at this crap?

Or are you just watching for the intellectual side of it? Are you really so asleep behind the wheel that a cartoon that talks about science and God is enough to wake you?

Explain to me why you watch this show.

I'll take a non-meme crack at this.

I like how the show makes use of scifi concepts in a fun way. Mashing up Fantastic Voyage and Jurassic Park, the Council of Ricks episode, the unstable timeline episode with the split screens, the parasite episode with all those characters, the microverse-inside-a-microverse-inside-a-microverse episode, all are really fun and if not conpleteley unique, they're fun takes on those concepts.

I wouldn't say it's the "best animated show ever", but I get a kick out of it.

On a very unrelated note, fat-Mac is best Mac.

This might actually be the least meme'y explanation I've gotten as to my questions. It's clearly not really my cup of tea and your post has not convinced me otherwise, but I'm also assuming that wasn't really the point.

It's clearly something I'm either too old for or just not interested in and I can accept that.

How can anyone enjoy the beach reeeeee

Pickle rick

I swear this show is one step away from ironically putting "le" in front of everything.

>falling for bait threads this hard

I'M A BACON NARWHAL MORTY

Need rule 34 on Pickle Rick

>It doesn't have interesting characters

Rick really proves himself to be a genuine character when they encounter Summer in the math teacher's dream within a dream. If you weren't intrigued in that moment I dunno what to say. It's really a great moment and I'm glad they did it early on.

>Ghehe that surely btfo them good, amirite fellow redditors xD

youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY
HOLY SHIT SO EPIC

>>>/r****t/

yeah i like summer too

She has a lot of growth, very pleased as to how they developed her character. Just a shame she's becoming her mother.

qt

Summer is best. Her scenes and dialog are funny. And shes all teenagy and hipstery and all that

They all do in the end.