ITT: movies women will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf
esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/illogical
lmgtfy.com/?q=how to pretend to be rich
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/happy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Backdoor Tranny Patrol 6

Movies only emotional, whiny numales will understand.

movies only reddit understands

Shed a manly tear at the end.

Army dog

All of them.

but women love these movie

You can love something but still not understand it.

idiot

Hey don't be rude.

baha

Master & Commander

I can smell your yeast infected cunt from a mile away roastie

Excalibur (1981)

In fact the whole thing seems to have a thinly veiled "women are evil" theme to it.

Women inherently don't understand film.

I don't think women can really understand any form of art.

>numale
>saying "fairies"
oi m8 that's homophobic innit

DA MAN IS KEEPIN US DOWN WOMAN ARE STRONG AND SHIEEEET

The guy in the bottom right grew up with a father.

I truly believe that no women will ever understand Apocalypse Now

Niggers are so ugly. Even the dog looks less out of place

SAFE AND SOUND AT HOME AGAIN, LET THE WATER ROAR, JACK
I agree but I think that's still easier for them to understand than Taxi Driver. Women simply can't understand the type of loneliness and disgust Trevis was feeling.

>people who say veteran/war films

No, women are the only ones who truly understand and are truly affected by war.

Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat. Women often have to flee from the only homes they have ever known. Women are often the refugees from conflict and sometimes, more frequently in today’s warfare, victims. Women are often left with the responsibility, alone, of raising the children.

>Women simply can't understand the type of loneliness and disgust Trevis was feeling.
y tho?

I heard they tortured the boy during the shooting so it would more realistic.

Because that's not a thing they're prone to feeling. Find me any piece of literature or art in general written by a woman where the loneliness the protagonist feel consists almost solely of a sense of alienation from society due to the complete degeneration of mores, instead of the usual lack of male attention.

A scientific look at women (and how to get laid).

First things first:

=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

(1/3)

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>Ect…

“user if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have been extremely few successful matriarchies in history.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.

Watch the incoming butthurt-faggots-in-denial-call me a virgin.

(2/3)

>Women have always been the primary victims of war

And people wonder how a man like Trump beat this bitch in the election

=== How to get pussy ===

1. STOP trying so hard. The less of a fuck you give about women the more they want you. Women are like retarded children, they can be a massive pain in the ass to deal with, sometimes pussy isn’t worth it, keep that in mind.

2. Look good for yourself, FOR YOURSELF. Exercise, eat healthy and sleep well. Dress well and SMELL GOOD, watch people treat you better simply because of how you present yourself. The better you look the more confident you are and the more their hormones take control of their brain.

3. Be SMART. Sell ‘your’ personality, be funny and be happy, women can’t do either. Be logical, do not get emotional with a woman because you will get manipulated and lose. Push their buttons, cross their lines, make them emotional and then, if you need to, pretend you’re sorry about it, kiss and make up.

4. Already be getting pussy. The more women you’re fucking, the more women want to fuck you.

5. Money and social status. Men love you for who you are, women love you for what you can do for them.

Marriage is for cucks. You want to fuck women, not date them.
DO NOT treat them as equal, they don’t want you to, they are not equal.

For more entertaining info:
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic

(3/3)

>incoming ad-hominem and other exciting logical fallacies

>Marriage is for cucks. You want to fuck women, not date them.
Surely this is a perfect way to sustain society.

Can anyone photoshop a blacked hand over his head? Or give me the blacked template so i can do it myself?

not him but society marginalizes everything about men there's no reason to put effort into this system

>5. Money and social status.
brb getting rich and powerful

>*the MAJORITY of women
How about anything with philosophical depth or wit?
>Fight Club
>Apocalypse Now
>Brick
>Primer
>Whiplash

>I'm this guy

I don't see how unvirtuous and antisocial behavior is excused by the decadence of others.
If the ship is going down and you with it, have the decency of going down properly. If we want to get romantic, be the last soldier standing at his guard post at Pompei, not the profligates he was defending.

>I don't see how unvirtuous and antisocial behavior is excused by the decadence of others.

ok
tell me why i should explain it to you

Fight club is a male homosexual fantasy. In fact I bet the guy who wrote it is gay himself.

>(or pretend)

>sustain society.
What do you mean with this?

Just manipulate the system to your benefit no?

lol. But no he's not gay.

The Hunter
La haine (hate), French movie with Vincent Cassel, there's even a scene with woman and the three protagonists, women are totally alienated to the lifestyle of protagonists

You misunderstand me, I wasn't saying "I've never heard an argument as to why we should behave like beasts because everything is so shit", I was stating that I've heard plenty of arguments on the matter and I find them all of them to fail at their job. If you want to make yours, go ahead. Or don't, it doesn't matter.

Oh, I forgot Stalingrad, the war movie done in 1993

>unvirtuous
Hhahaha

Slay slaved

yeah i'll just pretend to have lots of money and power. that makes sense

>What do you mean with this?
How many society do you know of that have ever managed to sustain themselves without marriage and their people having kids? I don't think many.
Actually I just checked and he is openly gay, which makes perfect sense given fight club, a club for men and only men to live together and engage in violent behavior that is fundamentally sterile.
>le spooky guy XD
grow up

>Just manipulate the system to your benefit no?

Only look out for yourself in life. Society moves forward regardless.

>Society moves forward regardless.
Forward into a precipice, maybe.

haha
please tell me everything you've done to contribute to society cause if you're not an expert/pinnacle of principle you can fuck right off.

Yea, a minority of men thinking selfishly will be the nosedive of society.

>this fuckin' guy

>you have to be perfect before you can criticize anything

>Actually I just checked and he is openly gay
Wow you're right. Interesting.

Who said people shouldn't have kids? wtf strawman?

>morals are subjective

Take a deep breath and have a little think. Women are attracted to rich guys. Is it hard to pretend to be rich? Really have a think before you respond.

Didn't say perfect.
Answer the question.

I'm not saying if "I" only look out for myself then society is going, that would be obscenely arrogant of me, I'm saying that this mentality clearly can't and shouldn't be adopted by people in general as it can't be sustained.
>a minority
Thinking that solves the problem is just flat out wrong.

>Is it hard to pretend to be rich?
yes? how do you 'pretend' to pay for things or live in luxury?

>Who said people shouldn't have kids?
In what environment are you going to raise those kids? Single mother? Single father? Does that look good to you? And don't tell me "we're just going to live together without marriage" because as soon as that becomes prevalent laws are going to be enacted that will make cohabitation for X years be counted as marriage.

>do as I say not as I do

You're literally a coward then.

There's nothing wrong with single parenting in this day and age. Every study that's been done to disprove this was done so in an era that supported the nuclear family.

user, I'm sorry but I'm not following you.
I'm not sure where you think I said I shouldn't follow what I say.

The truth is human beings do this anyway and only pretend to look out for others if it serves their benefit.

Christ.

Whoa whoa don't change the topic of conversation. I said
>Who said people shouldn't have kids?
and you should have admitted
>nobody
instead you started going on about who is going to be "raising" kids

You're illogical

>There's nothing wrong with single parenting in this day and age
Yeah, sure, single mothers are so successful at raising kids.
>Every study that's been done to disprove this was done so in an era that supported the nuclear family.
No, a lot of them are quite recent.
>You're illogical
I'm pretty sure you don't know what illogical mean.
I'm just going on from what you said.
If you say people shouldn't marry AND you say you should still have kids, the problem then arises of who is going to raise the kids. I already gave you a quick summary to why there are problems with not marrying and having kids.

>The truth is human beings do this anyway and only pretend to look out for others if it serves their benefit.
*unzips katana*
MOM YOU DON'T GET IT, AYN RAND WAS A GENIUS

>Christ.
nice argument. i hate people like you, who act like you have it all figured out, but just spew complete nonsense

you can't 'pretend' to be rich and powerful. you can't 'pretend' to have high social status. you can't 'pretend' to have material things. shut the fuck up

>talking down upon humanity from a third person perspective as if he is significantly superior to any of the people
kys you dumb underage

>just buy expensive designer shit, goy
>just be happy, goy

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/illogical

Yeah you're "problems" aren't problems, what's why I refereed to you as illogical, that and your previous responses show your belief system is not of sound reasoning and perhaps unexplored with critical thought.

lol do you disagree though?
>Your "adverse" reacting is either an indication of a joke or an actual personal problem with that line of thinking.

>nice argument.
It wasn't an argument. It was me signing off the conversation. You're an idiot. I could give you the answer and you would still disagree with me just to satisfy your world view. Enjoy that man.

>as if
You made the assumption. Looking from our civilization from an outside perspective (because you see more) and thinking you are superior are two different things.

lol no to the first and yes to the second.

you retards derailed the thread

focus on the films please

You can't just 'be happy' you mongoloid

>you don't understand happiness

>It was me signing off the conversation
because you don't have a coherent argument
>You're an idiot
says the retard who thinks you can just 'pretend' to have material wealth
>I could give you the answer and you would still disagree with me just to satisfy your world view
you don't have answers, just delusions built on your own plainly false and warped worldview
>Enjoy that man
kill yourself

Apparently not, as only a sociopath would equate pretending to be happy and genuinely being happy

>Yeah you're "problems" aren't problems
>children being raised like shit isn't a problem
E D G Y
D
G
Y
>why I refereed to you as illogical, that and your previous responses show your belief system is not of sound reasoning and perhaps unexplored with critical thought.
Yeah, I love all the parts where you showed that. Wait, you didn't. You can't even, your belief system is basically what a 14 years old thought under the shower
>man everyone is like selfish maaaaan
Oh, and, by the way, if there's something that proves how basic bitch-tier your attitude towards philosophy is, is the abuse of the word "logic" or "illogical".

>A further indication of your own stupidity
The answers are at your fingertips and yet you ignore them
>lmgtfy.com/?q=how to pretend to be rich

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/happy
Are you chasing a concept mate?

>resorting to ad-hominem memes
>think about that

>sarcasm
>more ad-hominem (ur underaged)

Did you study philosophy?

>Also
>strawman

It's not a "problem" because we weren't talking about raising kids.

>Were we?

fuck off retard. you are not intelligent

I never claimed to be

>>>>>>>incoming ad-hominem and other exciting logical fallacies