Are you ready to #TrumpYourself Sup Forums?

Are you ready to #TrumpYourself Sup Forums?

hillaryclinton.com/trumpyourself/

Then don't get married.

B T F O
T
F
O

"Hillary for America will receive the following info: your public profile and email address."

Nice try!

Are they really pushing that? Trump could care less about what gay people do.

This, there's no way I'm entering my information

RiceGum is a faggot?

i will turn gay if kek gives me a dobble if not then no way

Hasn't Trump being okay with the gays since long before Clinton?

Good, fuck you leaf.

>use FaceBook to find out more!

When did Trump say this?
Oh yeah, just more bullshit

Yes.

But gay people love her for (((some reason))).

Gays have always had the right to marry. The real issue is that they want to culturally appropriate the term to mean something else because they're insecure about their faggothood.

This, Trump was Pro-LGBT before Hillary supported gay marriage (2013!). Before that, Hillary rallied for traditional marriage.

Trump is only against the Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage because he think it should have been left to the states.

The Hillary camp is just making stuff up now, Trump should sue for slander.

I don't know if "they" are pushing it or not; but it goes to show that basically anything the left doesn't like, they can say Trump supports it, and vice versa, and no one knows the difference because REEEEEE.

wow really made my think I am now #mentallyhill

Doesn't his entire platform on homosexual rights consist of him thinking it and similar domestic issues should be legislated on a state level rather than a federal one?

Gay here. I hate Hillary. She's a lying cunt.

And people need to stop spreading the lie that Trump is against marriage equality. He literally doesn't give a shit. It's such a big deal that the far right hate him for it even though they previously loved him until they found out he was fine with homos

his entire platform on homosexual rights is "I don't give a fuck what gays do"

I'm Trumping myself right now.

hbu

Actually, her site causes you to violate its own license agreement under section 12.

You are not allowed to generate content :

d. User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;

This is how a country is meant to work if you want a future

>Gay here
Go hang yourself, you shit eating faggot.
We don't want your kind around us.
[spoiler] nice dubs [/spoiler]

>spoiler on Sup Forums
get out newfie faggot.

the worst part is there are people that are really swayed by this shit

Anyone who belives it wasn't going to vote Trump anyway.

This. Stop the cultural appropriation, faggots.

Gay people are ok as long as they aren't faggots about it.

It's so weird how Americans say "could care less" when they mean the opposite.

Go make a platform about it and cry in a corner as Trump makes your kind obsolete. We don't want theocrats around these parts. This is about Trumps America.

Gays have always been allowed to marry, just like everyone else. What they haven't been able to do, until recently, is marry someone of the same sex--a right that straights never head, either. There was no unequal or discriminatory application of the law. Nobody had more rights than others and nobody was denied rights based on their sexual orientation.

What a garbage image. Only leftist loons are for Hilary. All the rest of us fags love Trump.

Do some math. How many fags do you see in the news. How many are married. How many married fags do you even know.

Now how many times have you seen obese lesbians ranting about marriage. How many times have you seen two land whale lesbians 'celebrating their equality' by in some ridiculous wedding pic.

Get it yet?

If you people knew how easy it was to influence and manage fags each of you would probably own three as house servants. The left has been brainwashing you all to think fags are heteros with different polarity until you believe it.

All you have to do is try to be alpha and you can typically take over a fags mind with simple voice commands. Its what we're made for.

dafuq I need marriage for. I empty nuts and make sandwiches, not kids.

posting what ive made so far

Both couldn't or could mean the same thing, but the could is more sarcastic in its approach since I guess it has its roots in jewish humor? Sort of like how someone would say "I should BE so lucky" when they mean the opposite.

I assume people misheard it when it was first spoken, and were never corrected.
Like diamond dozen. Should of.

That's how I see it. I find most people gay or straight misunderstand marriage. They think it is about them. The fact that there is a reason a community leader has to ratify it escapes them completely. So the point of two people of the same sex needing or being able to use the community ratification is pointless. No one cares if they are faithful to each other. It makes no difference to the society at all. They cant make kids by accident, they cant 'spoil virgins' and by nature they do not advance on wives of other men. And if lesbians did, still nobody would care; it would be laughed off for nutty female antics much the same way males used to never see a sex act as a life style/identity. It was simply an act of vice with greater or lesser occurrence. Nothing that happens between two males needs an endorsement for legal and social stability.

Which is ironic, since both marriage law and slave law intersected in areas. Men can only rent whores or fags now, they aren't legally allowed to own them. Since both are classed as 'slaves' if bought and paid for, feminist lesbian nuts managed to screw fags out of their historic role by further advancing 'egalitarianism' to the point where it is even more a laughable concept than it was when liberals originally claimed everyone was equal.

The Terms Of Service on this are pretty heavy. not really wanting to use my real FB here