Why do people on this board actually hate Louis CK? I don't really follow him, but I do think he's funny...

Why do people on this board actually hate Louis CK? I don't really follow him, but I do think he's funny, and I think it's cool how he produces shows for his friends. I'm looking forward to the new animated show he's writing and starring in with Albert Brooks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9f0N5n6iBo
youtube.com/watch?v=5z0JzrRKy5k
youtube.com/watch?v=KFdWcNJ17YY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he's a Cuck and his last name is CucK and he's a dead eyed bald opie fuck and got memed on by Jay Leno. Did mention he's a cuck?

His observations are childlike, and while sometimes funny, this manchild has no business telling normal people how they should live their life.

Because of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=D9f0N5n6iBo

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hey Lois, This is fricken Epic

He sent out a mass email to all of his supporters saying that Trump is literally Hitler. He shilled for Hillary Fucking KKKlinton.

He used to defend using the word "faggot" in comedy. Then he sold out and became a SJW.

He went from being a real person to a greedy establishment shill in the most literal way

>Hey check me out, I'm an everyman who says the shit you're really thinking.
>Please make me your pusy slave haha!

>got memed on by Jay Leno
Sauce?

I don't see a problem with this, and I voted for Trump.

It's just comedy, man. Louie doesn't strike me as an SJW cuck.

>the stage is set and Louis walks on stage after the opening tune, the audience claps enthusiastically
"Well well, who woulda you guys wanted a fat old white guy on stage?"
>the audience looks shocked, appalled, someone yells "Ay what the fuck mang!"
"No no, I was talking about Drumpf!"
>the audience flinches and boos and hisses at the mere mention of Blimpfs name
"Now, now, while I was cleaning the bull's mess off my wife earlier today, I asked her if I should do anything special for tonight."
>quiet giggles spurt from the audience, a faint humming could be heard
"I realize that a tiny-headed tangerine won't ever compare to the big, big embrace our nation's first black president had."
>several "YEE YEE NIQQA" shouts are heard, the white couples give nods of solidarity
"So I thought I decided to treat you all tonight to something fun..."
>the humming grows louder, the audience is on the edge of their seat
"Your tickets tonight went towards the expenses of bringing these foreign friends from the heart of Africa to us, let 'em in!"
>the doors slam open and two lines of tall swarthy dark Nubian men shuffle in, humming to the tune of Uptown Funk
"Ladies and gentlemen, before we commence, I just want to let you know that this segment is dedicated to you Trump. To your ignorance and bigotry that shouldn't be tolerated in this country."
>the audience is foaming at the mouth, yips and cheers are heard, they are breaking into standing ovation
>as the blackest of black men descend upon the euphoric audience, Louis turns to the camera
"LIVE FROM NEW YORK, IT'S THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!"

youtube.com/watch?v=5z0JzrRKy5k

>animated show
yeah because we sooooo desperately need another of those

I have to roll my eyes at his take on why current year is current year. Just because Christians kept historical records and built civilizations, and people even just 400 years ago could expect to live to the ripe old age of 35(aka they didn't think about the past or future in huge numbers because their lives were so short), he can shit on Christians and get laughs from cucks in the audience.

>Christians won!

oh so that's why it's cool to hate them, got it. Give me a fucking break. I am not even religious and I thought this bit was retarded

This is very true.

it was the only way he could get (((them))) to shield him from his sexual harassment cases

When I used to do stand up comedy, Louis was my favorite comic. He's been grinding so long that he's got delivery and concise writing down to a science. But once he was accused of being a sexual predator, he started pandering to the SJWs to save his own skin. Now he's a millionaire cuck and I can't stand him anymore.

He then made fun of himself on Horace and Pete when he realized people actually read his email newsletter

Dude that was actually one of the bright spots in a pretty boring special.

You're taking it way too seriously.

Have you seen his latest special where he goes on a rant for 20 minutes about how much he loves men and wants a penis in his asshole?

I used to really like his comedy, i'm kind of over it now but i still think he's generally good at what he does

for me, it was that he went from self-deprecation to what could essentially be considered self-hatred both on his show and in his stand up and i just don't see any truth in that way of thinking, i think you have to really be trying to fuck yourself to think that way (i get that it's mostly an act, it's just too much masochistic self-flagellating for me). It just isn't funny to me.

>Then he sold out and became a SJW.
Not liking Trump does not make someone a SJW.

gr8 strawman b8 m8

Success definitely hurt him. The earlier specials were by a comedian who was working to pay the bills. They dealt with serious issues going on in his life and they're real and funny.

Now he's rich as shit, FX will approve any pilot he attaches his name to. The most recent special was by a Rich Guy.

I will say Baskets is fantastic and has totally redeemed Zach Galifianakis in my eyes. So thanks for helping make that Cuck King.

It's not a strawman, that post claimed Louis CK became an SJW, and the only supporting evidence was his dislike of Trump.

Seriously, explain how he's an SJW now. I don't follow him closely, so maybe I missed something, but I've seen his most recent special and he doesn't seem any different to me now then he did then.

You missed a lot. His whole "muh whites and Xtians is da worst" schtick, how men are the worst thing statistically to happen to women, etc. Get a clue about the subject matter before babbling on and on about it, ignorant faggot

no, his joking on 9/11 deniers was funny. the current year shit was retarded

If you take his standup seriously (you really shouldn't) some of his jokes can come off as liberal SJW.

He's talked about how Whites can time travel anywhere and feel welcome but not blacks. But boy in the future the White man is going to get it XD.

The most SJWie stuff was in his shows. He had this dumb fucking fat girl rant on Louie which is absolute cringe:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFdWcNJ17YY

And Horace and Pete had all kinds of leftist shit, only balanced out when Nick DiPaolo got to speak.

>muh whites and Xtians is da worst
>how men are the worst thing statistically to happen to women
but that's all true. Why is your ego so sensitive?

Reddit spotted

Felt like pretty tame and even footed bantz to me. You autistic by chance?

ITT: Degenerate SJW sociopaths argue with people about what people don't like REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>derr u need to like Lewis CuCK because white pipo is bad ok

There were good lines in the the year part.

>"Oh but what about the Chinese, they have their whole different Calender system!"
>Next time you write out a check put "Monkey" as the year.

Sorry I laughed. But yeah the 9/11 part was good. I also was laughing at the Magic Mike rant until it just veered off into CK basically admitting he's a closeted Homo. Then it just became sad.

HERE TAKE MY UPVOTE!

There was a period that the Cuck King meme was popular.
Now he's more or less forgotten.
I wouldn't say he was really hated tho.

What about the word faggot?

He made his career off of being politically incorrect and unapologetic. Wanting to punch a faggy rollerblader. Defending bullying, saying it's nature's "quality control"?

When he was on that one special with Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock he was the one making jokes about gay people and how it's hilarious. Faggot Ricky Gervais was butthurt and trying to insist that they were all just parodying a bigot, but they all said no, it's just funny.

Since then, Jerry Seinfeld had openly mocked the SJW and "safe space" bullshit, while Louis is sucking the clit of the PC culture overlords for dear life. Fuck him, I regret ever supporting him.

just wtf