Did you ever met a kazakh person?

Did you ever met a kazakh person?
How it was

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=76&v=r9pDBLyy2EI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is niiiiiice

No.

Like an average russian person but asian looking.

The part of the world you are is probably the most unknown area here.

El Diablo...
are you sure?
there are a lot of differences imo, even russians from kazakhstan are different from russians in RUssia

foreign student qts
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=76&v=r9pDBLyy2EI

Same as with Russians.

>qt
dude...

I deserve a Kazakh gf.

Met Kazakh qts living in Volgograd via ERASMUS. Very shy and kawaii.

>did you met a kazakh
>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA KAZAKH WIMINZ AT

wh*Te "people" are like swines who cannot control their sexual urges

overrated
>be blue eyed mongoloid
>win

They usually are more kind and attentive than russians.
You recognize them and other central asians because when you handshake they use both hands

There is one Kazakh guy in my class
He's a really cool guy AND he can drink quite a lot
What's not to like?

using two hands is a sign of respect
its not like if you use single hand people will think that you are boorish, its just a little thing that you should do for old mans etc.

how much for your sister?

> using two hands is a sign of respect
Does that mean that I respect my dick when I masturbate?

There's a Russian Kazakh in my class, he's the most stereotypical slav I ever met.

I'll let you fuck my sister for free if you will run 2 km for 15 min

Less than 50% of people would be able to do that in any country.

I worked with a Kazakh woman, she was one of the nicest persons I've ever met, loved having shifts with her.

>2 km for 15 min
I can do that in 10 minutes

we are talking about americans

No but I met a Uzbek woman. She was cheery and pleasant.

Never met one in my life but my dream is to visit Astana

I met one Kazahk fan when we played Astana last year, chill people.

Im gonna bride kidnap her
Mark my words

why Astana?

Just looks like a beautiful city

Aya posted a new pic brehs.

Post some other Kazakh qts friend it's always either her or that volleyball player chick

Like earth

but the point of this thread was about opinion of people who ever met a kazakh person
I just wonder how my brethrens act in other countries

How about other volleyball qt?

I met a Kazakh girl through Tinder. She was very smart and had a huge but very pretty face. She was funny and playful. Not sure if she qualifies as your typical Kazakh though as she grew up in Australia and Mexico as well, and spoke Russian and no Kazakh.

how did you know that she is smart
how she showed it?

one of my friends in middle school was kazakh. he was a little cunt all the time. all he did was smoke weed and make antisemitic remarks

based

She was fluent in Russian, Spanish, English. She was in one of these big scary educational institutions here, where you can only get in with certain grades. Managed to become one of the student presidents when she's only 20. Had very high ambitions. Was very observant, analytical. The funny things she said were also always smart things. No low-effort reiterations of memes or something like that. She was very enthousiastic about all sorts of books (mostly Russian literature). Actually had own ideas about things that were happening or going to happen. Asked questions instead of saying nonsense herself. So a lot really. In the end she had quite a light, playful character though! That I liked most about her, that combination.

did she said something about her ethnicity or country

I said to her the way she looks reminds me of Tartars in Russia. She said I wasn't far off because she's Kazakh. When she went to visit family in Kazakhstan in the winter she also sent me some pictures and stories. She also had a big Kazakh flag in her dorm. She liked the dresses of Kazakhstan the most, and she was proud of religious calmth in the country, but didn't like the every day living there (mostly the buildings/homes). She mentioned something else she loved about Kazakhstan that I unfortunately forgot. It was also something more superficial like the dresses.

sorry for derailing
Gorgeous, what's her full name?
I think half of the country doesn't know kazakh either

she seems to be as a really good person

Like a russian but nicer.

this is super easy unless your morbidly obese or crippled

yeah if your about being a dockworker and stealing civics

Yes she was, I was quite sad when she 'broke up' with me ('broke up' as we had only been dating and having fun not in an actual relation). I would say she is a good ambassador for you country, and she will probably end up in a position like that - she wanted to become a specialized diplomat, particularly for the UN.

Elina Nadyrshina

I am kazakh

Never, but one of the women in my grad school was Chinese but born and raised right near the Chinese Kazakh border. She was gorgeous but also batshit insane.

What is life like in Kazakhstan?

I know a girl whose dad is a Russian from Kazakhstan.

Due kazakh muslims tend to be dogmatic?

No they are either reddit atheists(*tips*) or just not that religious

Even smaller brain.

>elina
That's a womans name here as well.

No. But I met a girl from south Siberia, just above Kazakhstan. Are those people close to Kazakh people?

my mum is from karagandy
back in the 60s it was ussr tho

Thanks for the input Niggerlands

Why the fuck is such a girl on Tinder? The fucking state of things.

No but you guys have a very nice flag

Pure Kazakh girls are top tier. Shitty mongrel hapas are garbage tho. Keep kazakh women from eurocucks and slavshit.

There was a Kazakh guy in my high school, he looked Slavic. he choked his exam at the end of the year, was hard to believe, dude had good results throughout the year.

Then there was a Kazakh girl on the same floor as me in my university dorm. She looked Asian, could have shagged her, but dropped spaghetti everywhere :---DDDD

Nooo :--DDDDD

wouldn't mind a central asian gf tbqh