Why are Americans on this board so fucking stupid...

Why are Americans on this board so fucking stupid? Do you think you're country is actually going to elect a woman-hating, Muslim-hating, Mexican-hating, African-American-hating asshole? Hillary is crushing him in every poll and its only going to get worse.

I feel bad for you guys. I'm just happy that I'm lucky enough to live in a great country with a great leader (something Americans will never know).

>America is going to be absolutely fucked after Hilary wins
You'll be seeing alot more nigger posters on this board afterwards, Hilary will mean the destruction of America, I don't even know why i find this funny kek

I've been saving for a few years now. Thinking about moving to your neck of the woods if (C)linton actually starts ruining things.

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A F U C K I N G LEAF
F
U
C
K
I
N
G L E A F

L
E
A FUCKING LEAF
F U C K I N G L E A F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L E A F
E
A
F

>he hates everyone

Blah blah blah...

Stop duty free shopping in my country maplenigger.

This is b8, but for the record, she is not crushing him in every poll. He has been tying her recently in some national polls, and is outright beating her in crucial swing states. Swing state polls matter more than national polls. We still use the electoral college.

You can go back to Correcting the Record now, shill.

What are the actual polls showing?

Also, how long until you know for certain which it will be who won?

>A FUCKING LEAF is gonna tell me how i'm stupid

Go *legally* fuck a dog you shitposter

Saged and reported

Moron republicans let Donald Trump, the only candidate volatile and ignorant enough to make Hillary Clinton seem like the rational choice, overtake their party and strong-arm all of their real politicians. The rights talking heads spent 8 years developing 'grass roots' distrust for the political establishment and didn't realize they couldn't turn it off once Obama was ready to leave.

The republicans are playing Limbo this year and the democrats are playing hurdles. The bar only keeps getting lower.

Whatever you say Bullwinkle. Your shitty country would be nothing with Britian and the U.S.

You sound like a faggot bitch. I bet you quote George Orwell to women. Pussy.

Why are Canadians so fucking stupid? Your people voted for Turd-eau based mostly on his promise to legalize marijuana. Get fucked.

Fuck Off Raphael.

where's bostwana user, plz post more american soldiers getting BTFO

if you suck off your dog he wins....

hmm...

You better make good money. Even with a financial sponsorship you need 75-100K USD to even be considered. Have any trades? I just helped a mate (Fiber op line tech) into Canada by sponsoring him with my company and it's still a serious pain in the ass. I thought immigrating here was fairly easy but I was seriously mistaken.

Shoo Shoo Ming Ping Lang

>Why are Americans on this board so fucking stupid? Do you think you're country
>you're country
stopped reading here

How does it feel to inferior to Peurto Ricans?

wew lad. too obvious.

Don't bother trying to immigrate to the US after Don has made us great again

>Implying we wont end up building two walls

If she wins expect a lot of us to come up there. Not like you could do anything about it

Our leader is useless and sucks

Leafs can't even b8 right m8. Pathetic

A
FUCKING
LEAF

GTFO trash.

>I'm just happy that I'm lucky enough to live in a great country with a great leader
Your post may have sounded serious until you hit there

ONE

FUCKING

PERCENT

By the time the election rolls around, she will be winning by 10 points. We had our chance to court minorities to the GOP and we failed.

I wish I was born in America or Canada ;_;

Please adopt me

But why? Estonia is white as fuck.

It's a shithole