youtu.be/6IhQzgk8yVo
youtube.com/watch?v=qWUBnrIaphQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cosby is innocent faggit

> not convicted of any crime
> his accusers keep dropping their suits against him
> jello pudding

literally /ourguy/

What the fuck is the point in living without your eyesight? Jesus Christ that's terrifying.

Pretty good excuse to grope women with no repercussions.

he wanted to enjoy as many women as possible before the lights went out, makes sense

Funny how once one accuser came forth, a dozen others suddenly went along.
Funny how everything happened in the 70s and 80s, too far back for anything to be actually proven.
Funny how every single one of them filed a civil suit along with criminal charges.
Funny how all their stories line up exaclty.
Funny how anyone pointing this out get vicious character attacks lobbed at them.

As long as you can cum, life can be enjoyed

t. recovering from ED

How did Cosby piss off the Jews?

>Funny how once one accuser came forth, a dozen others suddenly went along.
That is generally how it works, yes.

Dude has money and power, so a single person will likely never go forward out of fear of losing the case but also the public/work dragging.

if you cant find the slit you must acquit

The original accuser was caught on tape trying to extort him for money. It was why the case was never pursued, she had an obvious agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOy8cCOLA7w

It's not about that, it's about destroying a black mans legacy.

Cosby did literally nothing wrong

They only came forward after the fact when the intial accuser's story came out. Her lawyer is on record stating she was trying to make the case seem stronger by running to the press and trying to find other women willing to accuse after the fact without evidence decades after the crimes supposedly happened with no way to prove the claims.

DINGLE DANG BEE BOOP ZIP A POP PUDDIN' PAH

-Black Science Man

A nigger will never be /ourguy/

>yfw 20 years from now they come up with another dozen activities that legally constitute as sexual harassment and/or rape
>yfw what is considered being forward and flirting comes back to bite you in the ass with jail terms and law suits

Wizardhood seems like a safe bet now

By criticising black culture publicly one too many times. He even made comments supportive of the George Zimmerman verdict.

These accusations tend to come out when you piss people off politically.

You can just not roofie people, that seems to keep you out of trouble.

Please. It was just another feminist witch hunt. I couldn't open newspaper without twenty articles about Cosby. Funny thing, the Cologne happened at that time, and suddenly all of the cunts were silent as mice pissing into cotton.

he's been going blind for years i'm not surprised at all.

Exactly. I remember I got b& from a few comments sections on various websites for pointing that out.
Historically, there are soooo many cases of rape "epidemics" like that turning out to be bogus. Even here in Norway, we've had 3 of them in the past 5 years, all turning out to be skanks who regretted having sex with someone, thenn claiming rape. And here, money isn't even a motivation since you really don't get shit.

Nice identity politics you got there, heard /r/the_donald needs you for a raid

friendly reminder that the drugs he gave these women were one of the most popular party drugs in the 80s

Nope. If you're both drunk you're the rapist. You have to be Mr. Sobriety.

he gave them the drugs from wolf of wallstreet

Funny how this all became a thing after a comedian made a joke about it

Has he been blind since 2008 or did he just wear the blind guy glasses for fun back then?

i hate what they did to cosby if its not true. but damn there is a lot of evidence against him. still, once he is dead and the years pass, his legacy will live on through his contributions he has made to our society and culture and the accusations will not taint him too bad

If a case were so strong the accuser and the lawyers would not be in the media talking shit and saying whatever they want, with the accussed unable to confront the accuser on television and get the same benefit of the doubt from the media that the accused got.

Same thing happened to Kevin Clash, the guy who played Elmo. Several gay men came forward claiming they were underage when he had sex with them and now they wanted money.

The women he gave the drugs to admit willingly taking the drugs.

One of the things that got the public to turn on Cosby. He was supposed to tow the line because he was black.

I hate how the moment someone gets accused of rape everyone just assumes they did it and even if they do prove their innocence in court they're never forgiven by the public. It's really terrifying just how easy it is to ruin someone's life with a baseless accusation.

why she fat

why she gotta be fat?

Even more dangerous is that lefties in a lot of western countries actively advocate for the removal of presumption of innocence when it comes to rape cases. They cannot even understand why it is one of the dcore principles of any functioning justice system.

Popeye's

WAKE UP FOR DADDY

say what?

The repercussions so far have been that California removed the statute of limitations on rape accusations.

That means that if you fucked some chick in highschool she can come back 20 years later and accuse you of rape because her therapist made her remember some repressed memories.

>therapist
>the rapist

youtube.com/watch?v=0bxnuOdWUmA

>drug a girl
>she's passed out, silent, immobile, just the way you like em
>stumble around with arms outstretched, feeling for where she landed
>can't fucking find the bitch
>accidentally rape a couch cushion
>she wakes up and creeps out the door unscathed

Poor Bill :(

I guess he's been masturbating too much now that he can't get away with raping everybody.

I think the tragic side is that Bill Cosby was like a black Mr Rogers and constantly tried to do good with his life
And if he is innocent, which I tend to believe he is, then this good man will have spent his final days hunted and hounded and his entire legacy taken away from him because of the media and because of the political need to destroy anyone accused of a sexual allegation.

>Funny how all their stories line up exaclty.
...Would it be better if they didn't line up at all?

He said something about black people being terrible fathers or something.

Cosby kino thread?

youtu.be/6IhQzgk8yVo

It'd be better if they all came forward to the police after the alleged crimes happened, not 20 or 30 years when there's no way to prove or disprove an accusation. How can you reasonably defend yourself such as establishing alibies 20 years later?

youtube.com/watch?v=qWUBnrIaphQ

>Lynching a black man is okay as long as he has money
You Trumpkins are so fucking transparent. Funny how you retards hate women but support them when they do this to a successful black man.

Is that right

why the fuck would he use ludes as roofies

He said:
>blacks always spend all their money on new sneakers instead of food
>blacks get in trouble because they're not afraid to shame or disappoint their parents because their parents never raised them right.
>said blacks always get upset when a black guy gets shot committing a crime when he shouldn't be breaking the law in the first place.
> said blacks should give their kids American names, not African ones because this isn't Africa.

...wtf am I watching?

Cosby got exiled from the black community because he spoke out against hood culture and niggerdom.

I remember in some speech he hit it really hard on nigs blaming white people for keeping them down by pointing out how black Muslim communities virtually suffer none of the problems the gibmedats complain about. This is even despite the fact that they were even considered part of terrorist organizations at one point (nation of Islam) and had the FBI on their heels.

He essentially told niggers to stop acting like niggers and they chimped out

I always agreed with him on those points. It's really sad that when he tried to explain those to the communities he was boo'd for it.

Then these rape allegations came up, which is pretty fucking horrible of him to do; there's probably no doubt that he's guilty of it.

But then people are completely retarded and don't understand that the statute of limitations means this shit can't come back on him after all these years. Guilty or not, you can't drag someone onto the stand for these crimes 30 fucking years after the fact. And people are also going to be too retarded to remember all the truth he said about black communities.

I feel like this whole issue makes everyone look like an idiot. Nothing good comes of all this. He could have possibly continued using his fame to address issues in black communities but there's no fucking way that's going to happen now. And there's no way the victims are going to get the "justice" (i.e. money) they want. It's just all for nothing.

>Funny how once one accuser came forth, a dozen others suddenly went along.
They could be bandwagon because they can

>Funny how everything happened in the 70s and 80s, too far back for anything to be actually proven.
How convenient

>Funny how every single one of them filed a civil suit along with criminal charges.
It's not, no

>Funny how all their stories line up exaclty.
Did they?

>Funny how anyone pointing this out get vicious character attacks lobbed at them.
Yes because they seem like vapid, golddigging bitches

(((They))) shut him up, and stopped him from trying to talk sense into the black community. That's what came out of this.

That's a bummer. Gonna be super hard now for him to rape anyone.

He didn't.

Ex post facto laws my friend.

do those apply the same way in civil court?

This isn't news. He's been going blind for like four years now.

>What the fuck is the point in living without your eyesight? Jesus Christ that's terrifying.
fpbp

Will he start playing the piano now?

It's mainly if the female is drunk then it's automatically rape, because females can't be adults.

>peek a boo boo howwah wah!

Wait, it's fake about how he raped those white women now?

What happened?

>>He rapes, but he saves lives

>Don't rape so much or you'll go blind
>raped until blind
>lesson learned

Masturbation doesn't make you go blind, but apparently raping does.

>What the fuck is the point in living without Jesus Christ? Without eyesight that's terrifying.

this is so fucking ridiculousness, the statute should be a year.

>get drunk at a college party
>sleep with a dude
>regret it 20 years later
>file rape charges

I always suspected Ray Charles was a molester. I hope Lucas can digitally add a rape scene to Ray.

Why did they have to go and ruin some poor old blind man's life for? What will happen to his legacy when he dies? What will he be remembered for? Have (((they))) succeeded?

I guess they have, even his more ardent supporters presume he's most likely guilty now.

I dunno about a year, I'd say 5-10 at the most before you start creating false memories

There's no proof he actually raped anybody. Most of the cases are from some 30 years ago where the Stature of Limitations has already expired.

Its the hot thing to do now. You accuse someone you don't like on television of rape, take them to court, drag their name through the dirt, and basically make it so no one in their right mind would hire you for anything.

Just happened to Bill O'Reilly
>sexual harassment! fire him!
>proof?
>...not really no
>good enough for us, Bill you're fired

>Just happened to Bill O'Reilly

Difference is he settled for $13 million with a few different women, Cosby never did that.

Settling makes him look guilty

>Settling makes him look guilty
t. Poorfaggot
If you have the money and don't feel like losing more to attorney and court fees you settle, while also gaining a headache and negative publicity. Litigation is fucking expensive and damaging to your rep. I fucking hate Bill Orielly but let's be real here, he had a huge Target on his back.

>2005+12
>not mixing quaaludes and rohypnol
It's like you don't even into daterape basics, user.

>

quaaludes haven't been available in a western country since the mid 1980s.

>Bill Cosby blind

Give that nigger an overripe peach warmed up in the microwave and let him go to town!

Severing his contract made him a huge profit, though.

He came out of this ordeal fucking rich, and it wasn't hard to see coming.

>he doesn't make his own basement 'ludes

It's real and he really did rape women.
But here's why it all played out so bad with so many red flag.

Most of the women he raped were already pill popping drug abuser degenerates.
Now that they got their life on track(If they're still alive) they have to tell the whole world how much of a slut pill popper they are to the MSM and in court.
Flushing 40 years of being on the right track down the drain just to get back at some black male who is idolized by millions.
A guy who most likely was the reason they got their life back on track.

Poundcake speech, look it up

Don't you remember the tape that one bitch had and used to blackmail him? Unlike Cosby, O'Reilly's accuser(s) actually have some proofs. They've been paying them off for years.

Hello nu-Sup Forums, recently arrived from reddit I see?

>all these apologists

you're forgetting the wife corroborated women's stories
then recanted
then refused to talk to police further
then hid behind spousal privilege

cosby is a cunt and - by no surprise - you fuckers support him

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Forest Whitaker is /OURGuy/

FW isn't a nigger, he's a dead dog. The ghost of a dead dog.

>Cosby admits to drugging women to have sex with them
>people still think he's innocent

What.

you;d be surprised the kinds of evidence the jews can fake.....

CANT.

SEE.

THE.

HATERS.

Sup Forums is full of incels who have massive amounts of cognitive dissonance.