Moonlandings didn't happen. This AMA convinced me

Moonlandings didn't happen. This AMA convinced me.

Watch Bart Sibrels interview afterwards, really really good stuff. You can verify all of his claims with some googling on the side, they hold up.

In essence the fact remains that you cannot know for sure unless you are one of the astronauts or CIA agents managing the mission. BUT it's important to approach both sides of the argument with an equal amount of intellectual honesty. If you need irrevocable proof in order to be convinced that they were faked, you should demand equally strong proof in order to believe that they did ocurr. Such proof you won't find.

The overwhelming evidence points towards them having been faked.

Sorry amerifats. It has yet to be determined who the first moonwalker will be.

>this piece junk not falling apart when struck lightly

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4tu5zo/bart_sibrel_q_a_ama_about_the_moon_landing_hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=IDBBUwdyz4I
braeunig.us/apollo/apollo11-TLI.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=NxZMjpMhwNE
youtu.be/1aXuQ9Dg2gE
youtube.com/watch?v=9j62CVRwZPc
youtube.com/watch?v=N25LSi2qLOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link to AMA on reddit:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4tu5zo/bart_sibrel_q_a_ama_about_the_moon_landing_hoax/

Nah, you're just a gullible dope.

So all the other non-u.s space agencies are also in on this conspiracy?

The Soviets just accepted it and let the hoax slide for reasons.

no, you sir

they just don't know any better. didn't know any better back then. the vast majority of people never came close enough to being able to see the fakery.

Why would the Soviet Union not expose this supposed hoax? Go one, I'm waiting.

Do you expect me to believe anything someone this moronic has to say

>cold war
>commies breathing down American's necks
>news armaggedon happened every time someone from the opposite bloc sneezed
>implying they would let something this big slide

The Japanese space agency came pretty close to take some pictures of the site.

>The Moon landing was fake because it looked nothing like Captain Kirk flying a shuttlecraft from the Enterprise!

>Butthurt Euros that they weren't the ones to go to the moon.

With a telescope, you can see the landing site and the vehicle tracks.

You are a dumbfuck with no life

>I know nothing about photography the post

I couldn't tell you. I don't know all the answers, I could only speculate.

What's moronic about that?

Yeah and apparently they made NASA extremely nervous upon which they told them to fuck off with their noseyness.

Yeah, everyone says so. Yet nobody has done it. Not a single pic of the landing site visible trough a telescope available.

>you can't see the stars
Every time.

Just think about it logically. The Van Allen Radiation belt is a key part of the puzzle. According to Nasa themselves it's extremely radioactive, 25000 km thick and poses 'a great challenge for future manned missions'.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDBBUwdyz4I

After realizing the impossibility of the astronauts making through the belt TWICE and living long and healthy lifes on earth, they added that the shuttle travelled through the belt within an hour.

The amount of lead shielding necessary for this to be possible would blow the weight of the rocket up beyond the realm of take-off ever being possible.

It's honestly so fucking obvious once you expose yourself to enough information to piece together the puzzle. It might even make you angry that you were fooled for so long.

It's about as obvious as 9/11 being an inside job.

I can understand being pathetic enough to latch on to conspiracy theories to make yourself feel special, but why ones of other countries? Is your inferiority complex that severe?

Yes in fact they also lied a lot.

Yeah, that's real convincing!

If the world can be kept quiet about the truth of the holocaust then I don't see how you would find it so hard to believe that the other space agencies would play along about the moon landing.

>butthurt

>The Van Allen Radiation belt
>Radiation belt
>belt

it's not a sphere you retard you can go around it instead of going through it, or at least around the dangerous parts.

braeunig.us/apollo/apollo11-TLI.htm

>asspained

>cuntpunted

>vaginaldistressed

>analwreck

Did you know that.... people lie? Just because NASA tells you these white dots which could be boulders are the LM and equipment does it means its true?

I remember when LRO was launched, all the airheads on talk shows heralded it as the ultimate proof of landings. Gullible morons.

>clittrauma

Yeah, I don't buy that the soviets as well as the other space agencies would agree to keep quiet.

/thread

Cold war is a manufactured reality by the military-industrial complex to keep dem tax dollars flowing because scary russians want to exterminate. Fact is, in 1969 the starving Soviet Union was receiving tons of wheat and other forms of economic aid. Besides that would only make them look like sore losers.

>being this much of a samefag
>inb4 some variation of pained organ

Fuck off leaf couldn't even make it to the North Pole before the Americans despite being closer to it.

>What's moronic about that?

go outside, take a picture of the moon and you know.

they didn't though (according to Nasa). Nasa says they went right through it, and since they only travelled through it for one hour it's all good! you fucking inbred mongoloid spastic balding manlet faggot shitdick cunt. now stop calling me names.

> Can not know for sure
> Flag is still up there

Okay Muhammad.

There's nothing left to say faggot, telescope pictures of the landing spot has been provided. I'm crashing this thread.

>pulled a pic from a government website
>assumes it's real

The Soviet space agency tracked and confirmed the American lunar mission. It happened.

Can't fool grabbity

youtube.com/watch?v=NxZMjpMhwNE

Then why would so many here believe the world would keep quiet about the holocaust (assuming you believe in its fabrication)?
Israel has enemies.
Keeping your enemies close is a real thing.

>Moonlandings didn't happen. This AMA convinced me.

I don't have to do shit to convince you.

You have to prove us wrong.

We went there, you were still sucking stalins balls.

Eat a dick fritz.

/thread.

prove it... nah didnt think so

He said "around the dangerous parts" which is exactly what the Apollo missions did you inbred refugee. They still went through the belt but only through the outer part.

That's just the outer insulation dipshit.

Prove its the LM and not a photoshop

nah didnt think so either

if this is how you're going to argue your side you're just going to convince more people that it's real

hell, maybe it is fake and you're just falseflagging to keep the deception going

or maybe it goes deeper and life is a simulation that began a half second ago and your entire life is just procedurally generated memories for you

Moon Landings happened
> Stanley Kubrick filmed the moon landing seen by the public

Why did he do that?
> Because the astronauts were exploring ancient ruins on the moon, which they had spotted using the telescope at Polermo (sp?)

>We went there
Where's your proof? A staged video?
Why havent you ever sent a mission there the 2nd time?

kubrick faked the gravity

>did you even look at the link

it goes into detail about the flight path taken, and how they got through the radiation belt.

if you want even more autism, there is a follow up article at the end that performs an estimate of the radiation dose the astronauts

ITT: butthurt turks acting as loony germans

but...there have been many lunar missions, sir.

But we have sent 6 manned missions you vodka-chugging commie.

glad you saw the light bro

>the moon landings are fake
>because there are aliums on the moon and they explored in in secret.

every time, you are even worse than the deniers.

Use a telescope dumbass

hurrr prove the sun is real! photos? nah they faked

>Canadian Astronauts

But user, you cant see people on that pic, the case is about men walking in the moon, not some trash. If it would be about that, then ruskies won the trashing-the moon-contest.

What Nasa says > what some retard thinks nasa says

Pretty much this.

Doctor Brian Cox is the most stunningly brilliant scientific mind in the world, the focus of which is mostly space related.

Find ANY reputable scientists that deny the moon landing happened, protip: no one can.

youtu.be/1aXuQ9Dg2gE

>Paper taped on with colored tesa
>Outer insulation

you can't be this fucking retarded. i mean look at that shit. it would literally pass for a 12 year olds art project.

Did they take pics of the 1st site?

see

Remote controlled spacecraft didn't exist at those times, neither did GPS. The only way it could have landed there was by human intervention.

Also, the retards saying it would have broken upon impact, the landing module
's frame and structural supports were made of solid titanium. The gravitational pull of the moon is significantly weaker than Earth's.

don't believe the jewish lies

the earth is flat and we never left Earth because there is nothing else out there

>Remote controlled spacecraft didn't exist at those times, neither did GPS.
How did the ruskies land their crafts then?

It's ridiculous that you would buy that shit, when modern day Nasa has said that the belt poses a real challenge for manned missions. How the fuck did they manage to navigate around it without any trouble in the 60's, but now it's a challenge that they can't seem to navigate around? Makes no sense whatsoever.

>Moonlandings didn't happen
I bet you also believe that earth is flat

#1. Not all radiation is equal, the van Allen Belts are primarily proton (Beta) and electron radiation, with a few heavier ions mixed in (Alpha). A piece of paper will stop Alpha, plexiglass will stop electron, and Beta would largely be stopped by the aluminum shell.
youtube.com/watch?v=9j62CVRwZPc
#2. Belt, as in its not a shell around the planet, pictured is the trajectory used when launching.
#3. Some did get cancer later, Swigert died of bone in 82, Shepard died of leukemia in 98. Slayton also got cancer but his mission was one of the low orbit test ones.

>Remote controlled spacecraft didn't exist
>The Russians sent shit there with magick

>Germany still salty they spent all their 1960s money on war reparations

>Earth is flat
Get with the times.
youtube.com/watch?v=N25LSi2qLOQ

bart sibrel is an idiot and a cunt. if you wanna treat yourself, watch this video of buzz aldrin punching him in the face:

youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k

No scientist who makes a living as a 'scientific celebrity' is a credible source. Same with that black guy. Neil Gustiddyson or something.

>spacecraft randomly reentering our atmosphere and requiring rescue thousands of miles away from launch site
>controlled

LOL.

>Then why would so many here believe the world would keep quiet about the holocaust (assuming you believe in its fabrication)?

Moral justification for WW2 and its aftermath. All the countries that fought as "the allies" have a common interest in painting "the axis powers" as evil and sticking to that narrative.

>Israel has enemies.

they deny the holocaust generally.

>Stephen Hawking isn't credible

LOL

There is a Fucking mirror on the moon, you can shoot a laser at and have it come back.

Lost WWI.
Lost WWII
Losing to """""refugees"""""

Hahahahaha

>Find ANY reputable scientists that deny the moon landing happened, protip: no one can.
Are you retarded?
If a competent scientist claimed this he would lose all credibility. He would no longer be reputable.
That's pretty much always the case with these conspiracy. Anyone who would back it up, is just ridiculed and not considered credible.

The ones that have a voice are the ones who comply.

Not saying I believe this, just saying that's a stupid way to try and confirm the truth about a conspiracy like this.

Unless the ones involved confess (fat chance), you'd just have to chose which one has the more compelling evidence for you.

>International Space Station orbiting earth
>Space X advancing previous rocket technology to the point of landing rockets on floating platforms in the ocean
>believes the crude landing on the moon during one of the worlds largest dick stroking contests was a faked

"Sure Canada, let me just ask Russia, since we're bumming a ride off them in their Soyuz"

Fucking gold

Everyone who knows the american spirit is conviced that it has happend. Every time someone pissed them off they have to show their dicks.

-Indians defeat them at Little Bighorn. Bim ! Wounded Knee.
-1898 liberate Cuba because one ship have exploded. In your face spaniards
- 1917 one ship sunk, they go to war. In your face germany
- WWII Pearl Harbor. Nuke them all !

What will a country like that do in face of the first man (a soviet one) to go in space ? Muh just a movie ? Please be serious.

This is good stuff. Haven't heard any of this before. Will look into it.

I still think this video however, kind of debunks that possibility. It would not be considered a problem anymore if your claims are true. Yet there's nasa saying 'is a problem yo'.

Jesus christ where does that meme that 'we can't pass through the belt come from'
You realize that the belt is the exact reason why exact timing was needed at every phase for every fucking space launch. It's literally why such thing as a launch window exists which if missed puts off the mission until the next launch window (or the exact path calculated extensively to ensure that we pass through the least harmful areas of the Van Allen belt)

It's called MLI, used in aerospace alot. It's a bit wrinkly yeah. Usually made out of aluminized mylar, really non-conductive for heat from either side.

And the tape is Kapton, really tough shit

>requiring rescue thousand of miles away from launch sites
>Apollo 7 landing near Bermudas 1k miles away from launch site
>Apollo 8 landing all the way at Hawaii
>etc etc
>controlled by man
LOL

Untrue. Science is fluid and constantly changing. What was once fact is bow fiction and visa versa.

Galileo Galilei changed humanity as a whole with his ideas and theories. His discoveries changed the minds of every scientific mind on this planet.

Change is good to the scientific community. Radical theories are either proven or disproven. The discovery of the Higgs Boson being one of the more pertinent discoveries recently that many people doubted.

Do you believe somebody that communicates with one muscle from his cheek as a reliable source? I'm sure his machine isn't faultproof. I'd be surprised if he had any say in anything considering hes clinging on to dear life

Both of those recoveries had boats and rescue crews waiting for them. There's nothing on the moon worth exploring and little natural resources to harvest to recoup the finances invested into said exploration ergo, no one goes back.

The first trip was a "blank check" situation where making your country look inept was more important than responsibly spending money.

All these years later and you're still buttblasted.

>calling someone a coward who straps himself to 2 tons of explosives

he got it coming
well he got it coming.