It's hard to like foreign movies...

It's hard to like foreign movies. 90% of the time my eyes are glued to the subtitles because Iranian is so fast the subs zip by. I have no time to appreciate camerawork or performance subtleties, the only thing you have time for is reading the dialogue.

okay

learn to read faster you brainlet

lmfao must suck to be you dude

Your brain gets used to it after a while and you stop being conscious of the text.

Iranian women are qt

fuck y'all, i can read fine, the subs are just going by too fast.

i dont know if this movies purpose was to make islam look bad, but it sure does, fucking cave savages

you should be able to read significantly faster than people speak dude

Have you seen the movie? Do you know how fast Iranian is? I can finish the subs before they go by but it leaves little time to actually watch the scene. It's a problem, though no where near as bad for Korean, Spanish and German films I've been watching lately too but this Iranian one is the worst culprit by far.

kek, yeah, its actually just how these people are. Though the main characters guy is pretty progressive, probably a reflection of the director.

>Dear diary...

Please end your life cheers

id rather not, thanks pal

lol you're braindead

I always watch movies in their original audio, so frequently that means I watch with subtitles, and I've never had that problem

Where are you from btw.?

watch it 0.82x masterrace

>I have no time to appreciate camerawork or performance subtleties, the only thing you have time for is reading the dialogue.

You're acknowledging that you're a slow reader and most likely a mouth breather

At least you're honest, many, many people on this board are like you but they decide to shitpost instead since they can't do anything else

I'm fine with reading subs and I generally read quickly but I recently watched Shin Godzilla and they speak so fast in the movie. It didn't help that character information was showing up with dialog subs too and place names.

>I read at a grade school level
Sounds like dubs are for you senpai

I don't believe you've watched this movie. Watch it and say that again.

Don't worry retard, you didn't miss much while you were staring at subtitles. Most of the action happens inside the house and the camerawork is nothing special.

>Iranian

Superior Iranian kino coming through

Learn to read faster you mong

Who else is glad we're going to war with North Korea instead of Iran?

You're just dumb. I watched the same movie and had no problems

Whats it about? Worth checking out?

A divorce. It's a human drama, if you like shit like Locke, then yes, if not, no.

What a casual

Stick to dubs and hollywood shit.

Nah, that is just practice. Now this is some real shit. Scribbling that goes just into the place subtitles are in.

You already went to war. You gotta wait like 20 more years for a threat to the empire to come along.

what are you 10? Learn to read.

And why do you plebs watch a film only once?

Hurr durr Iranians are White
We wuz Aryan and shieett

user I'm afraid you're either dyslexic or a literal brainlet if you're not able to read through two lines of text in a few frames time.

Most people don't even actively "read" the subtitles word by word, you see the sentences as a whole with just a glance.
And that's not some crazy advanced task to do, kids who can read process them like that too.

iranians are white dipshit
stop spreading israeli propaganda

Also an unsubtle metaphor for staying in your country even if it's under control by a repressive theocratic regime or just leaving it.

Maybe you should visit Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good.

this movie is great and OP is retarded.

>It's hard to like foreign movies
No, it's not.

damn you must be dumb as fuck lol

no. persians are white, more than one race occupies iran now. arabs and turks have interbred.

Gee, I do wonder who could be behind this post

exact reason why i watch dubbed anime

That's your problem. I'm going to say 95% of the viewing audience don't have this issue.

OP you should watch GitS 1995 with subtitles

>Financial Times

All the people replying to this thread with LOL UR SO DUMB just show what plebs they are. Watching movies with subtitles is a fundamentally different (and inferior) experience to watching a movie in a language you understand. Films are not designed to have moments where it's okay to look away from the main image and read words at the bottom of the screen. To appreciate the subtleties of a great film you need to be paying close attention to it, which you just can't do if there are subtitles constantly ticking by. That's not to say that it's not enjoyable to watch foreign films, but acting like you are getting the full experience is just idiotic.

this movie was not about islam

Yeah, subtitles are shit.

Iranian movies are fucking kino holy shit how come no one told me before?

You should just learn to speak Persian. I never worry about reading subtitles fast enough(kek) because I'm fluent in 6 languages.

just watch Kiarostami's FIVE instead.

See

I've wanted to watch this movie for such a long time, but I can't find a download link.

um... only of the people who actively watch subbed movies, they know what they are getting into.

I'm not the fastest reader in my the family, but i'm the only one who actively watches subbed shit and can deal with subtitles, the avid readers can't keep up with subtitles, and my little brother who reads faster than me can not retain the information at all.

reading something fast is what you do when you just want to get shit done with, not what you do when you want to enjoy when you are reading.