Was there a single good korean movie to come out in 2016? Is this really the cream of the crop for last year?

Was there a single good korean movie to come out in 2016? Is this really the cream of the crop for last year?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/spiraphobia/list/top-175-asian-horror-thriller-movies/
youtu.be/i-si3ziDH1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Handmaiden and The Wailing shit all over Train to Busan

Yourself and Yours
The Wailing
The Handmaiden
Night Song
The Age of Shadows

The Wailing was fucking fantastic. Like, worth rewatching multiple times alone and/or with friends.

Hate to reiterate what everyone else said but The Wailing and The Haind maiden were brilliant.

I actually really enjoyed Train to Busan desu senpai

>The Wailing wasn't shit

I really hope this meme dies before history accepts it as true.

>Zombie stuff
No, thanks.

Asian people can't make very good movies, not very creative race

Movie went south when they tried switching trains

Visually it's probably one of the most well executed korean films ever, you can only hate it because of the narrative.

really just go watch the conjuring 2 or some shit, it's made for people like you.

Are there any other must-see Korean horror kino bro's?

Only really watched a handful of Korean films mentioned in this thread, as well as Oldboy of course.

Whispering Corridors
A Tale Of Two Sisters
The Host
Thirst
Office

This is a little outdated but it's got plenty of stuff on it
letterboxd.com/spiraphobia/list/top-175-asian-horror-thriller-movies/

Thanks, I've heard about a Tale of Two Sisters for years now but never got around to watching it.

I'll check it out tomorrow night

Which from your list would you recommend as scariest or the best in your opinion?

I think I liked Whispering Corridors the most but it wasn't really scary more so just ominous and creeping.
Office or A Tale Of Two Sisters would probably be the scariest but they're all pretty decent and different in their own ways.

Train to Busan was fucking amazing!

youtu.be/i-si3ziDH1c
busan and handmaiden were the best. The wailing is 6/10 at best

Someone recommend me kino similar to this

seoul station was like 300% better.