Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeMVrnYNwus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah man. It's got the same polished turd quality as The Mummy. Comfykino if ever there was one.

It's absolutely scifi kino, and a rare occasion where Lindelof doesn't completely ruin something with his ideas because was being held on a tighter leash by Ridley and the co-writer. Some ways in which the crew behaves can affect some people's enjoyment of the film, but overall it's a film that does pose some interesting questions while looking beautiful from a technical standpoint. It has a strange charm to it.

I thought it was until I recommend it to my old man, I hyped it up to much on the account of seeing it stoned the first time I called it a "thinking man's" moive but watching it a second time with him he guessed every so called plot twists so in the end I felt like a total pleb and was called such for atlest five months

I really liked this movie. I don't know why it was critisized to much.

this

Absolute kino

It's held back by the most annoying cast ever featured in a sci-fi flick.

>Dude McScientist Chad
>Womyn McScientist Smarty Gurl
>Charlize " B L A C K E D and massive daddy issues" Theron
>IDRIS "BLACK ALL THE WHITE WOMENS" ELBA
>All white people are devils old white man
>Hippy dude peace 420 make friends with alien snakes guy
>Pointlessly angry Irish guy

It was better than it's given credit for, mostly thanks to the expectations of it being an Alien film.
It did have quite a lot of pacing problems and needless sub-plots (Idris and Charlize romance), which made it more muddled than it should have been.

Amazing movie

Other than what you mentioned.
(Romanticized relationship plots)
It's what ruined Godzilla in 2014 for me

Terrible from the script up.

This, really. Can't imagine the praise it is getting here is anything other than special-snowflake contrarianism.

Consensus is, as I see it:
>many red herrings and plot holes.
>fuzzy explanations on tie-in with actual Alien franchise
>questionable motives and actions of literally EVERY character
>MUH ZOMBIES for no reason
>good to brilliant special effects

It's a 6/10 movie, 4/10 if you ignore the insane production value and good performances by a few of the actors.

Sadly is probably the best sci fi in almost a decade.

I'll say this, I found it really interesting and that's why I liked it so much. It was a fun movie to see with my friends and I didn't think too hard about it.

stupyd shyte

Smart people act like retards but other than that it's visually great.

>Tfw no space qt adventures to the engineer homeland

Will they mention she died off screen or not even acknowledge she existed in Covenant??

People wanted Alien. People didn't want to seem plebeian for wanting Alien though so they started lashing out at it for other reasons that don't really hold up to scrutiny.
(Attacking the scientists for being unprofessional always seemed a bit of a spurious complaint to me, because they're all characters wildly emotional by the prospect of alien life.
It's a shame we won't get a proper followup to Prometheus.

Ask your mom redditor

youtube.com/watch?v=XeMVrnYNwus

It's a meme prequel movie by a washed up director.
A stale meme word like kino is appropriate to describe it.

if she got a boob job along with that hair she'd be one of the sexiest woman in the world.

That.... Didn't explain anything.

She's probably going to die very early into landing. Then fagbender flees and comes back with another crew? Confusing.

The surgery scene in Prometheus is fantastic. So much tension. it's great.

Visuals are nice but it's ruined by DUDE SNAKE LMAO LET'S GET HIGH ON AN ALIEN PLANET

>by a washed up director.
In what reality is this even close to being true?

The Fassbender with the Covenant crew is a different synthetic of the same make.
They'll probably discover David on the planet, probably as the one who ultimately engineered the aliens to be the perfect life form (as so admired by Ash in the original Alien).
I imagine they'll probably also find dead Shaw, I doubt she'd have approved of what David did.

What if he makes Shaw the first alien queen mutated to birth all the xenos

she's already the sexiest woman on that planet

Her tits tho

her tits

Tits aren't everything.

>account of seeing it stoned

boring since it was about female protagonist. I mean i get the alien franchise started with that but it don't mean they gotta stick to it

what's wrong with that?

>alien queen
Camerons dumbass idea, I hope Ridley will not use it

>he doasn't watch flicks stoned
baka desu senpai

I have a question
Why did they forget to give Ford a personality
She lives until like the end and she just goes along with everything that happens, even Weyland being there
She fucking carries the power thing for his suit
Did they delete her scenes or something what the fuck
Also her accent is lovely