Damaging video of shillary having seizure

Damaging video of shillary having seizure.
Please like and RT

Pic related

Https://twitter.com/donteforeal/status/756231866361839616

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk
youtube.com/watch?v=eNvUS-6PTbs
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4tzlf7/holy_fuck_hillary_clinton_has_epileptic_seizure/
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw
youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg
youtube.com/watch?v=oAlRtCyr0sQ
twitter.com/BasedDJTrump/status/756260828421251072
epilepsy.com/get-help/managing-your-epilepsy/understanding-seizures-and-emergencies/warning-signs-seizures
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Les bumpieres

I have epilepsy, this has happened to me before

bruh this shit fake af

What the fuck is she doing?

She had a stroke before. google "hillary Clinton stroke glasses"

Seizuring. It isn't always fall to the floor and flail about like a tuna fish caught in a banana peel. Sometimes its a little herky jerky oops moment and then gone.

Is that Jeb's wife?

cool, she had a small stroke but was aware and improvised to turn it to a joke.

This is going to be hilarious when she is president and this happens during a live broadcast...

Stroke =/= seizure you mongoloid

How is it fake. It's on nbc news

Reptilian is readjusting its exterior.

No, no, my dumb liberal sister does that weird head wag when she gets verbally and sensory assaulted. I noted how there were only female reporters allowed near Hillary though.

Men, you need to realize that the Jewish left wants an easily manipulated matriarchy.

Kek, the fuck?

She's definitely a lizard person.

Kek. No just epileptic. The big thing is she isn't fit for office. Please rt.

My exact thoughts.

Holy shit. I think its time for her to quit her campaign. She cannot continue on like this.

i agree

wtf was that?!

bruh that shit is a demon attempting to escape out of her, and she want the nuke codes.

>pretending to be epileptic so you don't have to blow bill.

Please help by retweeting, sharing on fb, whatever you can do. This video speaks volumes. It's been out for a month, but it hasn't been in short form before.

that's some creepy shit, she doesn't even acknowledge that she spassed out.

Post it in /r/The_Donald or something then link on here. By far the easier way to share anti-Clinton shit.

>not even demons want to be around Shillary

Please spread around.

Trump needs to know about that video. That way in his speech he can talk about that people in poor health like Clinton should not run for President. FDR is an example of a President that was in poor health and died in office.

Just imagine her fiddling with the red button.

its actually pretty fitting with this
youtube.com/watch?v=eNvUS-6PTbs

She clearly isn't stable.

Looks like all that power grabbing got to her and now her body can't handle it anymore, funny how things come around.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4tzlf7/holy_fuck_hillary_clinton_has_epileptic_seizure/

seizing is a sign of mental weakness
trump doesn't have this problem

>FDR

Kek that motherfucker was in office for 4 terms, it was about time when he kicked the bucket.

Your sister is an epileptic?

This isn't the first time she's had one with reporters

Angle from OP's post

This gif is PARTY HARD material

youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

we all just memeing here because it's obviously her whole "woaah i am floored at all of you talking at once look at how silly and relatable i am" and taking it too far, as per usual.

Not a seizure but she clearly has no idea how to just behave and talk to people like a human being

Medical degree please. You can't talk about whether it is or isn't a seizure unless you have your credentials in order and are a practicing doctor.

Why the fuck are we voting for geezers anyway. Trump is 70 for fucks sake, he shouldn't even be allowed to drive. Hillary isn't far behind.

or maybe i fucking interact with people all the time including stupid old women trying to stay 'with it', and I'm not going to throw a severe medical diagnosis at someone for acting like a silly buffoon

sometimes you people are delusional in your zeal

Thanks for "correcting" the "record", shillbaum.

I can confirm this was a seizure

cervical dystonia/spasmodic torticollis

woah you got me, All my pro-hillary statements must have tipped you off, huh? I guess i better turn in my hillary gun and hillary badge

looks like I'm a #cruzmissile now, wtf i hate shilling, etc.

Fuck off.

>like and retweet my twitter posts
no.

wow, she bobbed her head like an idiot in reaction to a bunch of questions getting fired off, it's literally nothing.

You all better fucking hope she doesn't stroke out. Bernie is a much harder opponent.

No, just stupid.

woah man, anyone can say she DID have a seizure but if you assert she didn't, that means money from the clinton foundation is spilling into your account RIGHT NOW

She's just feeling the hardcore vibes, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAlRtCyr0sQ

>gun

She hates guns.

>badge

She hates cops.

Shills btfo.

Now I will dance to the MLG theme & sunglasses will magically float down to alight on my nose.

It is how we do it in albania.

She's fine. Fit for presidency.

seriously, all these faggots come here spamming their fucking twitter and youtube bullshit, and its not for any reason other than autists trying to be famous on the internet. meanwhile, the board is packed full of dildo cancer bullshit like "here watch a clip of Hillary Clinton sounding like a shrill stepford robot, I promise, she's actually posessed by fucking demons and the Luminatees" JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GET OFF MY BOARD NORMALFAG SCUM SHILL FOR YOUR SHITTY YOUTUBE CAREERS SOMEWHERE ELSE

Not a seizure

Just shows how fucking retarded she is, like actually, mentally incapable. That was just her biding time to figure out how to answer the question, then ultimately deciding to change the topic.

idk man just looked like she was making a joke or something

Awesome!

twitter.com/BasedDJTrump/status/756260828421251072

Look at her eyes. It's neurological. You have no power here shill

I want to see Hillary spaz out on live television and repeat the word nigger over and over again with her left eye twitching.

Shillfag. The accounts are sockpuppets. Not possible to have fame when you don't exist

>basedJTrump

FRONT ANGLE. DEFINITELY NOT FAKING OR BEING SILLY LIKE A FUCKING LEAF SAID

epilepsy.com/get-help/managing-your-epilepsy/understanding-seizures-and-emergencies/warning-signs-seizures

Why is she so adorable :3

yeah keep unpausing it and pausing it, that's fucking weird.

she's either autistic and way exaggerating the joke or she's mentally ill

Go suck of Trudeau

These numbers here can help you buddy.

Lol