Can we all agree that this superiority complex of USA is what kills them?

Can we all agree that this superiority complex of USA is what kills them?
>Muh military
>Couldn't kill a bunch of Vietnamese farmers with Soviet weapons in the 70s
>Plane shot down by Serbs in the 90s
>2016, can't kill bunch of goatfuckers in middle of the desert

>Muh freedom of choice
>Electoral college chooses your president for you

>Being world police
>Supplies weapons to rebels in Syria just so they can go to ISIS.
Couldn't you just let Assad do his thing and see if he wins or loses? Why do you think you know better than everyone else? Why do you feel the need to get into other countries policies? Why do try to play world police when you obliviously can't? Don't you get tired of bullshitting yourselves?

Don't get me wrong, I think you guys are really nice and have many heroic and honorable moments during our short history and it's even more impressive how you managed to become so advanced and develop your own culture over a short period of time. I like your idea of the land of the free, but why do you feel the need to go into other people's countries? Why do you feel the need to shove your ideas elsewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9LQ2-OWsOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its not a complex if we are actually superior

who won the cold war? i'm forgetful. was winning the vietnam war critical for this to happen? i can never remember

Tired of being a slave, vote Lambright

I didn't read that but it seems like you're trying to upset americans

Why do uneducated Europeans keep saying this? We killed literally millions of gooks in Vietnam. Killing them was never the problem. We kill way more of them than they killed of us.

Actually it´s their jewish overlords, which are in power since 1913, that kills the US.

>who won the cold war?
Marxism. If you don´t know how or why then you must be a newfag

>Romania
>having an opinion

top fucking kek

Vietnam just proves that some simple guns can be used to defeat an overpowered army.

Thanks for reminding us of the usefulness of the 2nd amendment.

So mad. Did King Nigger blast your goat away Ahmed?

Sorry, "couldn't win against" would be right?

You know why we couldn't defeat the VC?
Because of the leftist pukes in out government wouldn't let the military do it. They were cuffed and only half fought it.

The US did defeat the goatfucker though, al-Qaeda was finished in Iraq until they came back into Iraq from Syria, and they currently are getting BTFO, they're losing a lot of territory at the hands of the USAF in the air and Iraqi Military/Kurds on the ground.

But you're wrong, you fucking retard.

If you actually did your research, you'd see we killed around 3 million viets and they killed only around 50,000 of our troops.

We have actually never lost a military conflict, battle wise. That's just the facts.

However, ideologically, the last two major wars we've been in we haven't achieved our goals.

Literally the only reason vietnam and iraq/afghanistan are regarded as "failures" is because they wanted to keep communism/islamic dictators.

Which we as a country should've been smart enough to know not every country can be a working democracy.

But regardless, saying we can't kill people id just plain wrong, it's what we do best.

If you weren't aware, look up our military history.

We've literally been in perpetual warfare as a nation since our inception, up to now. Maybe like 10-20 years total of our nations existence have we not been at war with someone.

And everyone one of those actual combat conflicts we have one.

Fuck off Romania, you're currently our missile vassal-buffer zone in case we ever need to put some serious hurt on Russia.

fpbp

You really are missing the reason we went into these wars. We have succeed in accomplishing our goals in all of these cases you list. In the ME for example we destroyed all the power players that Russia was looking to ally with and set the foundations for an eventual EU + ME union.

It also helped out our greatest ally (second greatest country) Israel. Hopefully they can establish greater Israel soon.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=w9LQ2-OWsOE

>Couldn't kill Vietnamese farmers
But dude we killed 16 times as many of them as the got us.
We don't have a problem killing at all.
Same in the middle east.
Our troops kill very well.

You still lost a lot of your soldiers for nothing, just fighting other people's war due to some sense of superiority thinking "we can handle this. We're the most superior people on this earth" and it was proved that you aren't.

To add to this, if you want a comparison of military effectiveness, look into the sino-Soviet war when China tried to invade Vietnam a few years after the U.S. pulled out.

We had already softened them up and they absolutely shit all over china.

No. It's the politics that fucks up the armed forces.
Let the dog off of the chain with no ROE and watch how ruthlessly the US military machine will chew a motherfucker up.

The best way to test and improve your military is to put it in action.
Vietnam was a political shit show and we still won just about every battle and killed amazingly.
The experience improved our gear and tactics.
And now we're even more powerful from it.
So eh, not even mad.
Like i said you should look into the war when China tried to invade 'Nam, and they had just watched our war and knew what they were getting into. Still got their shit pushed in.
I doubt any country could have successfully completed the U.S. goal at the time.
Maybe Russia, but that's a gimme because Russia is where Nam got their weapons and gear. So no shit they could win if they just didn't help the viets

>Europeans lecturing on what "kills" a country

You probably shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house (you) faggot

>it was proved that you arent

Is Romanian the lingua franca of the world?

Does Romania have multiple military bases spanning the entire word?

Does Romania have the world's biggest Army?

Is Romania the chief cultural influence in the world for the past 100 years?

Is Romania considered the only global superpower left in todays world?

Does Romania have enough nukes to level every prominent society to dust?

Does Romania have one of the highest grossing GDP's in the world?

i could go on, but i think you get my point.

What exactly has proved that we "aren't" superior?

Just because we have had some ideological failures and blunders, that means nothing. Every country has them.

You'd have to be delusional to think otherwise.

I believe the US military is very effective and powerful but a lot of people living in the US overestimate their overall power. Underestimating your enemy is one of the worst things you can do. I've even had people say America could literally take over the entire world.

Do you think the deaths and injuries of your soldiers are worth just "to test" the military? You didn't save Nam from communism yet the world did not end so why did you sacrifice all this people for? This was no your war. You were not fighting to protect US. You just tried to show the you're powerful and superior to the commies and that cost you a lot.

>can't kill (insert subgroup)

You can say those wars were failures but you can't deny the enemy always dies at a 10:1 ratio or higher.

Gold Medal American Gymnast

Like the Eastern front in ww2?

I've said in a post a above, "you couldn't win agains (insert subgroup)" it's what i meant

US pulled out after a truce was signed because the North was so BTFO from the Tet offensive, and hippies got bumflustered because of it

Nixon promised to return troops if the North broke the truce, but then Watergate happened, and he was impeached.

I swear, is us Yuro's education this bad that we are never taught what really happened?

Me personally?
Nigger are you dumb? I wasn't even alive during the war.
And it's very obvious that the U.S. population didn't support the war.
That wasn't up to them.
The government wanted that.
Lives were lost and that's tragic of course.
But I had no say in it.

We killed an absurd amount of them, it was dis-proportionally one sided

We can, but there's no formal war or army, just rogue groups amidst civilians.

They like to flash their dick around because they want to stay relevant. They'll focus too much on power beyond their borders and crumble from within. Its already started to happen.

Its a problem that will fix itself with the blood of many americans killed by blacks.

You think blacks are going to takedown our entire country?
How exactly?

But they didn't win. If you can claim the USA won the Vietnam War, then the British won the Revolutionary War.

>black

Dont forget Gay rights group, Your nigger president, your anti-gun groups, your liberal parties and the mexicans.

You have too many problems from within and focus on the world. Take a step back. Things are becoming pretty unstable.

But do you agree that the government of your country entered a very useless war which managed to get a number of your country's soldiers killed and yet the same country still feel the need to get into the affairs of other countries and still thinks they're somehow entitled "to solve" international problems?

Dunno if it kills them, but it definitely makes them insufferable, just look at this thread.

WHERE THE FUCK HAS NEIL GONE

So how exactly?
You didn't answer that part.
Are these groups going to form a militia?
Are niggers, gays, and spics, really going to form an army and march on DC and overthrow congress?
Because the answer to that is a painfully obvious "no".

The Vietnam War was a geopolitical success. They entered due to claims they were sliding to Communism. Had they left the CIA there, they'd have never needed to enter a military war, but they didn't do that, so entered. But the military raped Vietnam so hard, that it did the exact thing they wanted by proxy. It forced Vietnam to ignore Communism (something they weren't interested in the first place) but more importantly, made neighbouring nations and others around the globe go "Fuck siding with Communism, if we do that, USA will come and fuck up our country". In short, they were scared. So USA did what he wanted.

Don't be retarded.

>superiority complex
>elitist democrat proxy wars
Yeah, no. America's constitutional flowering of English common law is our flowering. Neocons and "Responsibility-To-Protect" Neoliberals are the bug eating the flower.
Pesticide soon.

Until you can project force around the world you can fuck off, gypsy

>It also helped out our greatest ally (second greatest country) Israel.

get out

Never said they won, but the common belief nowadays is that they got curbstomped by malnourished rice farmers armed with SKS-es

>how exactly

You need me to explain it? You will all kill eachother because you have different ideals. Which has already happened with BLM.
And your president is going to pour fuel in the fire as he has been doing recently.

Your social structure is crumbling down because every day theres 3 new discovored genders. Your question is either ironical or youre all for it. Because I am.

Exactly this is what I'm talking about. This mindset of we will lose a lot of soldiers in a war that's none of our business just to scare the rest of the world (or at least to think that we scared them) and to show them how big our dicks are.

We didn't enter when it was a "useless war".
We entered when we were helping our ally, France try to retain control.
Perhaps it became useless to us after the French pulled out.

The other half of your post isn't really a question but I can toss a few words in about it.
We have solved some international problems.
For just 1 example look at South Korea.
A very modern country thats very well off today.
Without the U.S. all of Korea would be like North Korea.
The U.S. has helped parts of the world, whether you want to admit it or not.

>Vietnam Meme

Most over played meme ever. Everyone with a brain know we stomped the Vietcong. We won the major conflicts and battles.

We pulled out of the war because of the disapproval at home. Which I completely agreed with. We shouldn't have been there to begin with.

but none of the groups on the left will even have the balls to actually revolt.

There are only two powers in the US really, the State and it's Supporters, and the American people who counter balance that.

The BLM, SJWs, Feminists etc. are all human garbage that will never do anything major, cause if they did the real american people would crush them and the government couldn't do shit about it;.

Vietnam has one of the highest favor ability ratings of the US, and they are pretty much handed war ships by the US for free, so in the end, it was a victory

>daily reminder Ho Children Minh was sort of an Ameriboo

Nah there's no way we could come close to taking over the entire world.

Where the US reigns supreme is in the opposite direction: There was a study done by Princeton (I think) that showed that if every other country on the planet ganged up on the US and tried to conquer it, they'd fail. That shit is fire.

What about the Serbs in the 90s? Or Syria now?

>Are niggers, gays, and spics, really going to form an army and march on DC and overthrow congress?

no it'll be the bubbas and they'll get btfo

3500000 dead gooks says it wasn't

Except that you're wrong.
It won't be anyone.
It just won't happen.
Sorry.

Did we even fight on the eastern front? The Ruskies took the brunt of that death toll.

> We have succeed in accomplishing our goals in all of these cases you list
Lol American delusion

No your country did not accomplish its goals in fucking Vietnam you lost dumbass

Also last I checked Russian warplanes were freely using Iranian and Iraqi airspace, had Iranian and Lebanese militants fighting for the legitimate Syrian government, and in general Russia is embarrassing the USA all the time

He's making a point (the nazis lost despite favorable ratios)

The problem with those is that they decided to fight for the wrong side, which is even worse than losing.

BLM has already been confirmed for an anti-white group and is more than capable of spreading chaos thanks to the support it gets from your president.

And all Obongo needs to do is continue to blame guns untill theres enough YESmen to do somthing about it.

Americans wont do shit, they're too comfy and have too much to loose to do anything.

>There was a study done by Princeton (I think) that showed that if every other country on the planet ganged up on the US and tried to conquer it, they'd fail. That shit is fire.

>believing that study isnt deadliest warrior tier speculation.

Realistically if the world ganged up on the U.S. and nukes wernt involved usa would go the way of germany. Make a critical tactical error. (already overextended ffs) and be overwhelmed. americans don't have the resolve to watch their cities turned into rubble and keep going.

Your objective was (at least) to protect the south. South was stomped, overrun and taken over. Objective lost.

>We shouldn't have been there to begin with.
In that case it doesn't matter who stomped who, it was a loss.

How's West Virginia?

Greetings from NYC

hilary becomes prez. Establishment sees this a green light to commence full power grab (this is the last chance for white patriots to make a difference b4 irreversible demographic change cucks them). hil and co start grabbing guns. buubas march on Washington, false flag get painted as terrorists. try to secede, civil war. This scenario is totally in the cards user.

We could have but we weren't committed to total war. Has more to do with the feeling at home than the military power.

i live in an urbanized area fool.

To the Americans in this thread:

I've never said that you're a bad country or that you don't have a great military but stop pretending you're some sort of winner all the time. You are not responsible and capable enough to protect everyone. (And these are not even the only reasons you can't and you also shouldn't protect everyone)

Just stop playing a game you're not ready for and admit that you have your flaws. That's all.

Sure whatever you say faggot.
What are you going to say 8 years from now when none of that happens?
Are you going to say the same thing about the NEXT liberal candidate?
Hopefully you've matured by then and don't pull these crazy theories from your ass anymore.

Still not a tactical victory

ya dun goofed m8s

>Lincoln, NE
> """"""""""Urbanized"""""""""

You never replied to my post here

I can agree with that, I would favor a more multipolar world instead of having the USA be the lone hegemon, the only problem is that the countries on the rise are Russia and China and their sense of ethics would make them much more dangerous world players

The US lost It's moral high ground in the eyes of the world (to put it mildly).
You can debate if it ever had one to begin with.
The question is, does that change anything?
I'd guess it now has to lean on overwhelming power more than ever to get it's way, since convincing other countries to help just through shared ideology got extremely hard.

You never replied to my post either

fuck off gypsy

you people did nothing for nobody

Because that's completely idiotic and I didn't plan on replying to a moron.
You think cops and niggers killing each other is going to bring down the country?
No.
Some reform is bound to happen and police will start to be actually held accountable and it will all fizzle away.

>Sure whatever you say faggot

lol triggered. im not predicting the future but if hilary wins the scenario i outlined is not unreasonable to think would happen. Lets say a gungrab does happen. What are bubbas gonna do? Just let it happen and be sent to the fema camps? America is already lost if thats the case. And make no mistake. The establishment knows there is a populist up welling for trump and if they can get Hillary in there despite this they know they've won demographically and ideologically with enough ppl to start taking more bolder action aka gun grab. Think about where the country was socially in 2008 compared to now. Don't you see soros and co testing the waters with obama and if they can get their candidate again they'll go full brave new world?

USA was making progess in Vietnam - the Hippie faggots back home lost the war.

America are just the keystone of the current power structure. Remove them and everything comes tumbling down. The economies of every nation in bed with the Americans' (the developed world) would shit themselves and the power vacuum left behind would be enormous.
America is like King Joffrey in GoT, he's a completely worthless ruler despite his alleged power but he's useful to some as a figurehead to manipulate and to others he's simply a better option than anarchy.

muh kpd.

>I cant think of a rational counter argument
>he must be a moron
>No

American intellectual spotted

I'm not going to argue against a theory that you created.
We'll see in 8 years if I still have my AR.
If I do, then you're a dummy, and if I dont, it's because I died trying to uphold the constitution.

Gipsyfag is right on this.
Burgers do have a very problematic superiority complex and their delusional replies on this thread prove that.

I do respect burgers but they should stop trying to tell the whole world how to run things and understand that their values do not apply elsewhere.

In 20 years when the U.S. is still the world police you'll still be saying that our collapse is just around the corner.

But we did. We killed lots of them, for far less lives lost in return. In fact we pulled out right as we were about to win. Don't believe me? Believe the NVA generals. The Tet offensive was the death knell of the VC. They wouldn't be able to mount another such offensive anytime soon, they were destroyed as a fighting force. Yet Walter Cronkite told us the war was lost. Vietnam was lost for political reasons. We left right on the verge of victory, and did nothing- again - because of politics - when the North invaded the South again.

>Plane shot down by Serbs in the 90s
Definitely an example of arrogance, could have been avoided by not using the exact same flightpath every time, but they thought they were untouchable in their ghost plane. Still, it's just one plane, and last I saw Kosovo still exists so it's not like that meant anything to the Serbs.
Once again, we ARE killing loads of goatfuckers. The problem is they don't really give a fuck about dying, and our forces are hampered by an overly restrictive RoE that is actually more strict than cops on the beat back home. Once again, politics is hampering the war machine.

So no, the problem isn't the superiority complex, it's cuck politicians that won't let us flex our full superiority.

The world isn't a nice place. This is real life. Forcing that mindset among neighboring countries was needed for stability. It must be hard for such an insignificant country that holds no value in this world to understand what needs to be done.

>their sense of ethics would make them much more dangerous world players

dude total hypocrisy. American 'ethics' has created untold suffering. China and russia believe in mutal development and not getting involved in the internal affairs of other countries. why are they the bad guys again?

MY GYPSY TROLL
CAN'T TAKE ME HOME

Have the US ever lost any war they fought?

Look at all these fucking bizarre flags using American history and American current events to argue for the fact that America isn't superior on the global stage.

Interestingly enough, I don't know a goddamn thing about any of your dogshit countries.

hmmmmmm

In 20 years i'll probably be donating to your already seperated states just so they can keep the farms up so they can feed you.

The first step to solving the problem is admitting that it exists. Ignoring it will only let it spread like cancer.

>american education

Why should we be suprised?

Except stopping sandniggers from invading Europe.

Don't offend other countries just because you happened to be born on a piece of land in the right time, it's not like you personally did anything at all to contribute to your country well being.

Implying you will have any freedom to do so when under Russian control 20 years from now.

We'll see about that I guess.
But in 20 years if the U.S. does go to shit, we definitely won't be alone and most of Europe will be shit as well.

Yeah?

You think we need a mandatory Bulgarian history/current events class in our high schools, huh?

Nah, I say you're insignificant enough to be left out of the syllabus in favor of more American history.

>their sense of ethics would make them much more dangerous world players
>dude total hypocrisy. American 'ethics' has created untold suffering. China and russia believe in mutal development and not getting involved in the internal affairs of other countries. why are they the bad guys again?

Maybe ,just maybe that's true about the Ruskies but the Chinks certainly don't believe in mutual development

Their stance on Taiwan,SCS and itch to war with Japan for WW2 deeds is clear.

Not just that they have this thing called "Century of humiliation" and are extremely buttbled about it,basically when the Russians and the West divided their country and want to restore the old China which means parts of Manchuria they sold to the Russians.

The Chinese are an absolute menace