Booed off stage on live TV

>booed off stage on live TV
>now hated by both voters and establishment

Well played, rato

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDhqM9ZnVmI
youtube.com/watch?v=BnvfT2zmlWc
rawstory.com/2016/07/gingrich-rnc-speech-originally-referenced-cruz-endorsement-of-trump-report/
nyti.ms/2abqpqH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i haven't seen it yet

link pls

>secure job for life at goldman sachs

not bad rato

Was this Trumps checkmate on Ted?

nope, this one gay guy i know hates trump and thinks Cruz is the best thing he's ever done

Go to trumpgen retard

>stand up for your true convictions
>hated by everyone

Oh hello there, entire reason my life never went anywhere. I had no idea I looked like Ted Cruz to everyone, that really explains some things.

>hated by progressive trump supporters

I'm not seeing the problem.

>the anti-establishment Rato meme only became true when the establishment became Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=XDhqM9ZnVmI
Gets nasty toward the end, but you should watch the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=BnvfT2zmlWc

You know what he's going to do?
He's going to be shillary's VP.
That gives shillary the cuckservative and nevertrump vote.

Reminder that this was on Newt's teleprompter

Hory shit, sauce on that?

Authoritarianism is good, libertarianism and egalitarianism are evil.

I just got the picture from Sup Forums, but it looks there are news articles on it.

rawstory.com/2016/07/gingrich-rnc-speech-originally-referenced-cruz-endorsement-of-trump-report/

That or Goldman Sachs slave are his only career choices going forward

Die in a fire, commie.

Thanks brother

My parents are barely following the campaign outside of Trump and Hillary, and they still hate rat face.

>still using this shitty meme

I am now a #cruzmissile

> Opponent has no actual political integrity
> makes fun of / bullies family.
> Still expects you to endorse him on stage

How is Trump not the cuck here? Cruz totally stumped him. You can actually see Trump trying to leave cause he's so mad at what Cruz just did.

Manage to completely cuck your opponent while setting up your bid for 2020?

Cruz will be able to point at the failure of trump and fuel his election through it

t. libcucktarian

report to your local FEMA gas chamber, cucky

He reaks of phony snek. His rehearsed facial expressions and style of speech... it's like an actor playing a politician

Bullying and abuse is part of politics, if the Cuban snek can't handle the bantz he should gtfo

He has zero chance of another chance at the nom

>How is Trump not the cuck here? Cruz totally stumped him. You can actually see Trump trying to leave cause he's so mad at what Cruz just did.

Ratto's own supporters say that Trump team vetted his speech and organised the booing as punishment.

>Repeatedly, the taunts rained down on him.

>“Sit down!” one man said, before a “Clinton-Cruz 2020” sign was raised.

>“You need to do it now!” shouted another.

>“Do it!” yelled a third. “Do it now!”

Top kek

Good luck getting your seat back in two years, Ted

nyti.ms/2abqpqH

>booed off the stage

Keep swinging it, shills.

He made a great speech and I appreciate that he had the balls to not support a man who literally fucking insulted his wife and tried to play him into a National Enquirer article about his dad being involved in a JFK assassination attempt.

The RNC was a Circus and Cruz called them out at least.

>Applied memetics is back
>still really bad at their job

The delegates Donald. Give them to me.

>Roads

Heh that was a good speech by crux. Great trolling, you could see it in his eyes he was loving it. Went up in my estimation.

>booed off stage
I don't get this meme. He finished his entire speech

He'll be back

fuck off Trump

what if its just a ruse to unite the party around trump?

Then it'll accomplish two goals: unity and ensuring el Rato never holds public office again.

No way. It takes like at least a week to edit a word document that will be displayed on a prompter. This is crazy.

WTF I hate last minute speech edits now. #CruseRocket

Let's also mention how he didn't endorse it because of his wife being insulted by donald. Rafael got his wife in hot water as she got heckled badly at the convention. That's some true conservative values right there.