F

F

Wasnt intentional. I am italian-korean and therefore either bias negates the other. The ginzo was trying to get off the gook

>Wasnt intentional
>did it twice

>Wasnt intentional
No. He steped on again

>Italian-Korean
But your flag says American?

this

muh heritage fags GTFO

Didnt know where he was landing initially. And look at his stance for the second one. He never raised his leg as one who is stomping will do. He is bent over like someone who is off balance and uncomfortable with his footing

He'd gotten a red through VAR right? and spuds would be in quarter finals instead of jewve

His stance also suggest he is stumbling off him

Dumb Italian monkey. How dare he hurt our fair Son

I dont expect a bong to understand ethnic identity in immigrant countries

Maybe he shouldn't have dove on the ground right where he was jumping

t. 10th generation James Smith
Deracinated cunt

>intentions

There would've been no foul ever in football if we counted intentions.

The only thing that matter is whether the action is reckless or not. This one deserves punishment.

el goblino...

What is reckless about trying to maintain one's footing. It's reckless to grovel about on yhe floor underneath a jumping center half

looool you think you're special because your parents were late to the party? Cry me a river about your current identity crisis

Also, evidently none of the people asking for barza's head have ever seen him play. He makes some cheeky defensive fouls but has never been dirty. He is a good dude and apologized but was focused on continuing play - unlike that Son who has simulated before. I wouldnt be surprised if barza apologized after the match

Yeah but he looks so chad doing it that I'm inclined to let him off
>try that tricky shit again son and I'll rip your spine out and feed it to Suarez

it sounds like youre the one with the identity crisis you middle american fuck. i sympathize. i dont like what's happening to this country either.

>i dont like what's happening to this country either.
>proceeds to contribute to the problem

As I said before, GTFO

Take Jordan Petersens words btfo'ing Millenial Wews to heart. People who cling to group identity are losers who can't accomplish anything.

gook set this up

there's a line to be towed - a balance to be struck - between individualism and honoring your family and heritage. i dont subordinate my individualism to any kind of tribalism, if that's your concern.

i prefer americans like you who have been in this country for generations to many of these fresh-off-the-boat arabs, indians, chinese, and others i see in my region - who dont give a single fuck about the great history of the american experiment or its culture. who are just here for shits and giggles and $$$ and implanting themselves here to leech off america's good graces and only further dilute whatever american identity there ever was. america is a tragic country - but it is my home, the first great secular republic, and so i hate to see it being run down.

if you think im contributing to that, im sorry.

Well I guess if you live in a large city surrounded by those people your whole life you have no idea what being American is actually like. Makes me sad to think about how many people there are like that. Apology accepted

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒███
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒█▒▒▒█
▒▒███▒▒██▒██▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒██▒▒█
▒█▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
█▒▒█▒▒█▒▒██▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒█
▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒██▒▒▒█
▒▒▒██▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████
▒▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒█▒█
▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒▒██████▒█▒█▒███▒█
▒▒▒█▒▒████▒█▒█▒███████▒▒█
▒▒▒▒██▒█▒██████████▒▒▒▒█
▒▒▒▒▒██▒█▒█▒█▒▒██▒▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████████

surely that's not 43 year old Barzalee

le 56% faec

Any video of it? I read that he stood on him again while apologising and got away with that too.

le heritage

el abominacion

I still don't understand why Mexicans use the 56% as a troll.
>You're just saying "you look like us now hombre"