Why do so many people larp has Nordics...

Why do so many people larp has Nordics? The only ones that don't are Finns which try to claim they aren't Nordic (they are though)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSQotdIP2P0
youtube.com/watch?v=wdzQu4VnPr4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_European_companies_by_revenue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Central European masterrace here

We're not N*rdoids.

>The only ones that don't are Finns which try to claim they aren't Nordic (they are though)

youtube.com/watch?v=zSQotdIP2P0
This is nordic to you?

>snowniggers think they can make civilization

Why would anyone larp as snownigger subhumans? Seems pointless to me...

Russia is nordic

Is this finnish Devo?

>This picture shows that southern Europeans were superior at some point over a thousand years ago.

sounds like retarded progg

Scandinavian cities aren't so impressive even nowadays

Probably because building grand buildings inorder to impress someone is the trait of thirdworlders, it is vanity.

M*dshits can continue living in the past

It's blues rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdzQu4VnPr4

>arab rape babies think they can maintain civilization

If you are compared with any first-world country, you look bland in any aspect, be it science, culture or whatever you may think of. Nordic is overrated.

Well go on then, compare

>look nigger! Italians on average are .00001% nigger admixture! That makes you a nigger!

Your entire country will be 100% nigger dna soon anyway.

>Nordic is overrated

When will this end? By whom are we overrated? I don't fucking get it. Except that statistically we're doing good, we're claiming nothing else.

It's literally foreigners giving us attention, or proxyfags.

You just make it seem like an inferiority complex.

They fell for the vikings meme.

I am an italian with a proxy you literal cumskin.

>Napoli
>Italian

>I am an italian with a proxy you literal cumskin.

Envious snownigger subhuman.

Jealous of italian success.

that image isnt wrong you know

with the Danish flair compares himself to the Mediterranean and rates Nordic higher. So what is it if it is not rating?

does it as well.

That isnt overrating it at all, Nordic countries have better functioning societies than Italy/Spain, you'd have to be blind to not see it.

your point

Except that most italians had brown eyes even before the so called moor rape which never actually happened. Pic related is a painting in pompeii found over 500 years before they came.

>one Danish user compared himself to the Mediterranean people and insulted him, implying that he's above all people of Mediterranean decend
>this opinion aggravates you

Why even go on the internet?

and how is your society functioning better than in Italy? I now Italian and Spanish car producers and companies from other fields, Scandinavia has nothing but Ericsson

Swedish
Automobiles
Always
Break

Africa start at the Alps.

Massive unemployment in both Italy and Spain, and corruption.

any more stupid questions

>thanks for all the pizza/clocks/helicopters/parachutes/radios/nuke reactors you invented you fucking medshit non whites

That's how stupid you sound.

Having artificial jobs that produce nothing is not something to be proud of.

Italian with proxy lmao you shitskin Ikibey wannabe

Back to your shithole you starving albanian subhuman.

Nott ndronic

>Finns which try to claim they aren't Nordic (they are though)

>Taking pride in your ignorance
So you're familiar with SEAT but not Volvo, Electrolux, SAAB or Scania?

What's going on with Romania in this picture.

Volvo is Chinese
SAAB is dead
All Electrolux production is in China, there is nothing Scandinavian about it.
Scania makes shitty buses that are even inferior even to Russian ones.
But I know FIAT and Ferrari, Bughatti and Maseratti which are far more iconic, and it is only about cars.

i like the irish meme they created

>Volvo is Chinese
Volvo Cars is chinese, AB Volvo is Swedish and the second largest manufacturer of trucks in the world. They also build buses, construction equipment and boat engines.

>SAAB is dead
SAAB is very alive, one flew over my house a few hours ago.

>All Electrolux production is in China, there is nothing Scandinavian about it.
Electrolux has over 20 production sites in Europe in Sweden, Poland, Switzerland, Germany, Spain and France. There's only one site in all of China.

>Scania makes shitty buses that are even inferior even to Russian ones.
Why does nobody buy your piece of shit buses then?

>But I know FIAT and Ferrari, Bughatti and Maseratti which are far more iconic
What an arbitary retarded measurement. Your Billy bokhylla is iconic.

>Fiat
>iconic
Bugatti is originally French and it and Maserati are memes not known by normies. Ferrari has a strong brand, but doesn't sell much actual cars compared to actual car manufacturers.

Still for every Nordic company I can name 3 Italian ones. Moreover, all your companies are not relevant even by European standards, just sort them by revenue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_European_companies_by_revenue

>I can name 3 Italian ones
And Italy has six times the population. Most of the listed companies are oil and utility companies and that doesn't say much about the state of the economy. All the largest Russian companies are commodity based and look at the state of your country.

I seriously don't know what your point is with this. Sweden is a much stronger export economy than Italy. We exported goods for 151bn USD (45% of our GDP) while Italy exported for 436bn USD (30% of their GDP) with six times the population.

I have 3% Scandi DNA. Am I honorary Nordic?

no

>2nd gen european thinks he's the norm
wtf

Nordic isnt synonymous for scandicucks aka gercucks aka middle-eastern invaders